Altcoins

TIME TO Buy A lot more ALTCOINS

Welcome again!

This recent crash in the crypto marketplace is supplying us an incredible possibility to invest in far more crypto! These are my two Alts I am actively accumulating and will carry on to invest in around the upcoming couple months.

Want far more Updates?

Discord:

TradingView @JolleyCrypto

Twitter @Vajolleratzii

Instagram @D.I.Y_Investing

Facebook @D.I.YInvestingllc

Electronic mail: D.I.Yinvestingllc@Gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not a compensated economic adviser. All assessment finished on Youtube by D.I.Y Investing is for my have buying and selling system only. D.I.Y Investing can’t be held liable for any losses you might acquire buying and selling cryptocurrency. By viewing my videos you have agreed that you comprehend and comply with my regulations about this Disclaimer and you waive your legal rights for any lawful motion from me or my channel.

resource

1. Every Elliott wave counter says every pump is wave 1 of a 5 wave impulse.

2. I made a decision of going into cryptocurrency even with the limited knowledge I was having then, was in mid-2018 after a friend of mine told me the importance of Bitcoin to the economy. I was afraid initially at but after I have seen several use cases I decided to buy 7BTC and I left it in my wallet expecting the price to rise like the previous year in some months’ time due to my how I understand the market but it never happened. I watched series of YouTube videos for beginners but still made mistakes and losses, while trying to trade. In fact, it became worse that the value of my coins drop down to the fact of me almost giving up on the cryptocurrency market and selling off but I hold on to my patience and did a little research on how I can earn profit with my coins. After an intensive research I found a beginners trading post talking about a strategy on how to trade and make profit so I decided to give it a try and I contacted the person in charge, Mr. Erik Larsson. He took time to explain to me the different ways to make profit in this bearish market. I decided to give it a try and I invested 3 BTC of my coin, and it quickly rose to 9 BTC towards the end of December 2018, with the help of his signals in trading ther Alt coins and I was convinced that this is the best way to make a good profit from Trading. If you're still confused and don't know the step to take to profit in this new year I urge you to contact eriklarsson888@gmailcom or Whatspp ( +447426071628 ) for all your cryptocurrency questions, strategy and beginners coaching and you will be glad you did.

3. You remind me of Kevin Bull. The alts I have my eye on are: ETH, BNB, XTZ, LINK

4. Just bougth more ICX and stake at 18% !!!!! and more Algo staked at 15% on binance!

5. Don't take advice from this brawd.

6. I was raised a practical business person who is always taking advantage of how to build a better life for myself. I have seen and experienced most market trend and I can say with confidence, it is financially smart to start and / or keep accumulating more bitcoins because of the possibilities in the short term that is clearly more profitable as a trader. You should know that the market trend means basically 2 things to crypto traders, for some people it means a buy zone when the price drops and while some it means a sell zone when it skyrock. But i see this as a very odd way if you can't find a working strategy / daily signals to accumulate and grow a very strong portfolio, well being a trader gives you a very good leverage to profit and I trade daily using Connor James's daily signals and his accuracy and efficiency is unmatched and thus making him the best signal provider I have used. I trade daily and hold a certain percentage of my profit while investing the rest in my real estate business. Again, last month i was able to accumulate and grow my portfolio from 0.9btc to 9.7btc with Connor's daily signals, Connor is a true resource in space today and can be reach via Whatspp: +13658026461 and Telgram @ Top_signals247 for inquiries into profitable trading systems.

7. How bullish are you on xrp

8. You should check out Smartcash:) Truly a cryptocurrency that has great potential for usage + exchange rate growth

9. My first time ever buying the dip, made .5 ETH in 1/2 day. Not bad with training wheels.

10. How long have you been investing in crypto and charting? thanks

11. I’m waiting to see how far the dip goes to then stock up

12. I can draw a bunch of random lines and be wrong just like you too

13. 👍

14. Tezos to $50

15. How high do you think Tezos can reach after the halvening?

16. Cheers for the vid bud , the dude below is wrong you look more like the robber in die hard

17. Hey Donovan, I really like your portfolio however I can’t for the life of me figure out why you don’t hold one of the best assets out there, LINK. This coin is going to be in such demand for communicating to the real world outside of the block chain and SO MANY PROJECTS are going to want and need LINKS services!!.

18. XRP is gonna make us all millionaires within 5 years. Mark my words. For those of you who understand the massive potential in XRP and what it’s setting up to do, you know XRP is the one!

19. Last week. You was saying about ripple. Bull market confirm . You made the video. Ripple drop to 24 cents today. This was the bull market. You was talking about in your video.

20. hey buddy I like all ur motivative videos n thank u for doing so. by the way how can I imitate ur signals on ur discord?

21. Bitcoin and Litecoin reward halving supply shock coming down the track..🌬..🧞‍♀️

Last ‘round of halvings’ signaled the beginnings of the 2015 – 2017 price surge!

22. Spot on so far…

23. XRP will be dropping to 15 cents July/August 2020 Mark my word. Save your Money!!!

24. ChainLink is becoming what ethereum has become for the Dapps….if the industry grows it won't grow without Link & Eth….

25. Cut ur damn hair kid

26. I currently have ALL of my cryptocurrency inside my portfolio in Coinbase. Is this the safest place to keep my crypto?

27. New to this channel, hows this guys track record. (No offense)

28. You lost all credibility when you said xrp! That coin is worthless garbage

29. No more money to put into this crap. Bags are big enough but time is aganist me. Ill die of old age if this does not moon in the next 1-2 years. My exit REGARDLESS is Dec 2021

30. DONT MAKE A VIDEO IN 2 DAYS SAYING XRP BULL RUN COINFIRMED!! MAN IT DROPPED OVER 10 CENT FROM THE DAY YOU MADE THAT VIDEO!

31. The Warren Buffet news and Corona news gave me an idea that it was pretty much over the top to scare people off to sell their precious Crypto s to the parasites.

32. I gave Rhodium XRC a little shot, giving it $50 , How do you guys think about Rhodium?

33. thank you i love you

34. There is alot of fear in markets right now. I'm definitely taking advantage to accumulate more while I can

35. chainlink max out shares news came out today should seal deal bigger than ETH no ETH if there no LINK that big…

36. I have invested in crypto since Dec. 2017, and the 2 great decisions I have made are:

1. Buying ""only" 10K of XRP at around "30 cents" last year.
    2. Selling all of my XRP at 33 cents this year, after finding out about what Ripple has done over the last 3 years.

If I bought more BTC instead, I would've made much more money.

Don't give Ripple any more of your hard-earned money. Ripple holds too much XRP. If you love XRP so much, then buy it next year. If you can't even do that, then buy it when it reaches 40 cents again.

Starting this year, I've started accumulating Ethereum, Chainlink and Tezos. I already have plenty of Bitcoin.

I'm not buying XRP and Stellar, even if these coins go up next year.

37. Thanks man you reassure im doing what i suppose too! 👍👍

38. love your videos!!!

39. Are you related to David Spade?

40. We were due for a correction, this is healthy no doubt. We were going up fast so this correction is well warranted. Things will be fine folks……

41. Just can't get sold on XTZ so far – fundamentals ok, but it's far behind ETH in utility and won't catch any of the ETH market – all the institutions will follow each other into ETH. XTZ seems to be pumped on hype and hot air this year. Real utility acid test cuts its legs off at the knees right now.