Bitcoin News

Coinbase Adds KIN, Blockchain Phone, Taxes In Bitcoin, Bitcoin Awareness & CoinJoins

Support Me On Patreon!

—————————————————————————-
Protect And Store Your Crypto With A Ledger Nano:

—————————————————————————–
Buy Bitcoin And Ethereum With Fiat On Binance!

—————————————————————————–
Open An Account With Binance!

——————————————————————————

O. Tom Chhuong
Kaneko Tomonori
Sir Thomas11_11
Mike McCarty

———————————————————————————-
Photo Credit To:

1. I don’t see Kin on Coinbase at this time.

2. Kin to a $1 😊

3. If you’re not in KIN early then you missed out. How much cheaper do you want it?

4. KIN? seriously? when is ada?

5. Ripple Partner Bank of England’s Governor Promises to Reinvent the Central Bank for ‘Fourth Industrial Innovation’

By AnTy – 16 hours ago

6. How is 'clean bitcoin' any different? How do you know the money in your wallet wasn't used in a mafia hit or human trafficking?
    I can guarantee it's been used to snort coke..

7. I got my old man into Cardano at $1.00+, late 2017. Yeah that went well lol.

8. lol, when BTC halves, dirty/clean will not matter. 90% of dollar bills contain cocaine residue and that hasn't slowed us down ; ) Thanks for the great videos TMI : )

9. One peace, one earth, one love. 🤙🏻

10. KIN Baby all the wayyyyy

11. Kin is a shit coin lol…

12. Can you talk about the U.S. Government offering Tax refunds in BTC? Please and Thanks

13. Reason for market going up . Bitfinex and tether

14. Where do you live that people can still smoke indoors?!?!

15. I am 99% known who's satoshi nakamoto now.

16. You admit Bitcoin and most crypto’s have a fungibility risk but aren’t willing to accept the risk of XMR because of a threat by government force. It seems illogical to assume that the fungibility threat that will plague Bitcoin until they inevitably change is less risky than Monero. I can’t wait for the day that all cryptos cannot be tracked by totalitarian regimes fixated on surveilling the entire world down to a single individual.

17. It's a long shot speculation, but it could be very profitable. Kin is owned by the Kik social media company, which currently is known for being a third rate messaging App popular amongst Generation Z in North America. Gen Z and even Millennials don't use Facebook anymore, and are looking for the next thing. Kik has various social media offerings in it's umbrella that will all use Kin natively. Users can tip original content creators, pay for content, pay for games, and trade it for fiat (real money). Companies advertising with Kik can pay you in Kin for sitting through ads or taking surveys. Why buy Kin? It's under .00005 USD each today. A hundred dollars today gets you 2 million Kin, if Kin hits a penny each in a few years, that $100 investment is worth $20,000. $1000 investment today, $200,000 if Kin hit a penny. How feasible is Kin hitting a penny you ask? I think the odds are good that both Binance and Coinbase will list it over the next year. Those are the two biggest exchanges, and listing there will make the price go up significantly. If Kin/Kik grow usability, and more partnerships/people get in to it, the price could go between .01 and .33 over the next 5-10 years. I seriously think it will be in the .01 to .10 range in 5+ years. I can't see a price over .33 cents. The people who think a $1 Kin is possible are insane. But the profit you could make going from say .00005 to .05 is massive if you take the risk. Or it could be worthless if Kin never takes off, or if Facebook reinvents themselves under a new name to lure young people. It's a risk, but I think it's a worthwhile one to make.

18. I really question the numbers presented about bitcoin adoption. 9% of Americans having bitcoin seems way too high. Full disclosure, I am 61 years old, mined Ethereum and Raven and hold BTC. None of the people I know hold any crypto including my kids (ages 26-33) even though I constantly try to get through to them how important it all is to their futures… I hope the coming bull run changes their minds. My kids are getting bitcoin for Christmas – I already bought it…

19. Where does one buy Kin this is Kin is a project TMI has been very excited about for a while now.

20. They add kin but still sleep on ADA…..wtf????

21. I hope Binance adds Kin aswell soon

22. Say my name so my donations might flow through you!

23. My father owns a fair amount of BTC, LTC, ETH, and even ADA. I had to hold his hand through the tech stuff but he recognized the potential and wanted in.

24. The Modern Investor a cheap basturd? Nahhhh, say it isn’t so!

25. CB adds KIN but still not ADA ???

26. You've got to be kidding me, KIN #smh.

I'll get more excited about this when they allow me to transfer the KIN I've earned through their dopey app.

27. I work with a lot of baby boomers in the legal profession and that requires solid technical skills. The boomers are very tech savvy – more than you are giving credit for. A handful own digital assets – adoption is coming, IMO

28. TMI you do realize you've created a serious fanbase. 👏 big fan. TMI CREW!!

29. 11% own Bitcoin? Don't believe that.

30. Good on you for your efforts to get friends and family into the space! Thinking of gifting a newborn a Ledger… i could just imagine the eye-rolling from family lol

31. This fungible bitcoin thing makes me not want to invest in btc.

32. lmao Kin not even 1 satoshi.

33. Questions. If the goverment wanna tra k (dirty btc ) once they found them ,will they use blockchain to find where the dirt coins were taking from and return to owners. Because btc was lost due to scams

34. Ummmmm yaaaaaa

35. I seriously doubt 11% of Americans own bitcoin.

36. In S curve economics 10% represents what they call critical mass. After that the price of the service or thing being tracked shoots up because that is when it really starts catching on.

37. I did exactly what you are talking about. I gifted my friend some Btc to his birthday and not only he's kept track of how much he's got in his wallet but also is invested.

38. KIN!

39. One isn’t ADA not on .Com?

40. Kin for the fuckin win for the one millionth time! If u don’t own at least 1 million kin your a dumb ass

41. Does anyone know what kin token coin base will be supporting? The ERC 20 kin token or is this the new kin 3 token or both? It would be awesome if coin base supported the swap.

42. Pundi X will be selling their block chain phone soon also for $599

43. I didnt buy in 2008 because i was afraid of being scamed and have my info stolen. Hehe

44. Well, the banks are talking about their own crypto’s, the next bull run (hopefully this year) is expected to surpass 100K and the crypto cities (citadels) are in the process of being built… Getting a little bit eerie 😏

45. when FB coin comes out kin will have a good run up…

46. Hi all. The crypto universe is spreading up. Enjoy the ride.

47. And kin is down 2%… shocker.

48. Kin for the win

49. You’re absolutely right!! During 2017 I would tell a friend of mine about Bitcoin but he cared less for it. So On the peak of the 2017 bull-run i gave him $100 worth of bitcoin for Christmas. And throughout the entire 2018 every time the price dropped significantly he would ask me if he should cash out. And I remembered him telling me how his $100 is now only $20🤦‍♂️ Fast forward to recently, he’s asking about a strategy to invest. It took a while but that fraction of a BTC is probably what kept him around and now investing.