XRP

XRP Analyst: MOVING TO $0.45

Follow me on Twitter: @moonlamboio

DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. None of what I have communicated verbally or in writing here should be considered financial advice; it is not. Do your own research before investing in any digital asset, and understand that investing in any cryptocurrency is inherently risky. If you do, you need to be prepared to lose your entire investment.

1. The more I hold XRP the more I want to puke. Look at this fucking shit today.

2. That didn't happen… again.

3. Making profit from bitcoin is as simple as finding what works and sticking to it for as long as it works irrespective of the current market trend which is so sideways right now, the faint hearted may just throw in the towel and probably sell. This of course is a good time for me and its been going on for months now since I heard about Billy Thompson and signed up with his trade program. He provides trade signals and within my first month, I had turned in profit of over 3 btc from a meagre 0.9 btc under his instructions and daily signals. This current price position doesn’t make any difference as anytime is good for trading if you know what to do. Billy can be reached via Telegrm: BillyCrypto for his assistance on all crypto related issues.

4. .45 cents!!!! Is that moon time?? Jesus dude, do you have any Idea what you sound like with all of your predictions? I mean an xrp analyst!!!!!!!!! Your a fool, Stop posting and go spend some time with that girl!!!!

5. XRP is full of shit

6. Shut up man. We are at 23 cents and declining dude

7. all youtuber's fault!!!!!!!!

8. plz stop upload about xrp ,,….. i am so tired of this videos……. only xrp is not moving up or down,,, stuck at 0.24… thats why people say that xrp is a scam…

9. These price predictions suck πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

10. https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/5e63256188e0b/ 3day chart I posted last night to my twitter @magicinternetm1 … Not a bullish look right now. Must hold demand line or it's going back to .21. Stop clickbaiting with ppl who don't do TA in real life.

11. Lmao why you clickbait so much, you said .50 last time dude y’all are dropping

12. What I would like to see from moon lambo is technical analysis, not TA.
    Like for example, showing how the xrpl works, or the the theory of how it's supposed to work.
    A description of the people who are influential in this digital asset that we are invested in.
    Maybe a breakdown of that poster that has all the YouTubers on it.
    I'd like to see the source code and an explanation of one of the subroutines line by line.
    I'd like an explanation of github.
    I'd like to hear about how and why you use leverage and margins. Or why not.
    I'd like to see a screen capture of how to use various exchanges because they are all complicated with all their options.
    I'd like to see a reenactment of someone explaining crypto to someone who's never heard of it before.

13. True true. The key factors I'm keeping my eyes on is regulation clarity COMBINED with the SEC announcing XRP is NOT a security. We know these will eventually happen, and big money is waiting for that green light to jump into the game.

14. Ok

15. Mr level up is an IDIOT ! Don’t believe anything he says.

16. One day it’s going to $0.16, then the next $8.00, then the next $0.30 and now $0.45. Give me a break. Another price prediction and I unsubscribe !

17. mrlevelup/awake is an idiot. you shouldnt cover his ridiculousness

18. #teamxrp πŸš€πŸŒ™

19. 0.19 cent … sales xrp bulshit hahaha

20. Yes I now believe every prediction I have heard is accurate. They will come true at some point in time sometime in the future…….or perhaps in some cases in the past……or some are true now. Yes all are correct.

21. So many year's and you are stuck at shit price. Everyone moved on buddy.

22. 0.14 cents πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

23. another price prediction….yawwwnnn….