Bitcoin News

2020 Is Still Bitcoin's Decade! Global Events Are Lining Up.

Despite Global Turmoil Things Look Bullish For Bitcoin. Post This Everywhere!

If You Wanna Support The Channel Hit The 👍.

Just a reminder; the Federal Reserve is reducing the reserve requirements to 0% tomorrow.

FDIC PSA

6 Trillion

Bitcoin’s value may rise as Federal Reserve follows 2008 blueprint

The CFTC Just Defined What ‘Actual Delivery’ of Crypto Should Look Like

***********************************************************************
🏺Support The Channel!!🏺(We Get A Kickback From These Affiliate Links)
Support us on Patreon here 👇 and be a part of exclusive content and voting power

Protect and store your crypto with a Ledger Nano:

Sign up for Coinbase & get $10 in free Bitcoin:

Earn Bitcoin For everyday online purchases:

Fold App: Get 20,000 sats by using my referral code: “jH68yogJ”

🏺Buy Me A Beer 🏺
►BTC: 3DYCrB2RCrREM6y3Ahxxuv9JjSVd6yrbz4
►BTC: 3DYCrB2RCrREM6y3Ahxxuv9JjSVd6yrbz4

***********************************************************************

#bitcoin #cryptocurrency #news #btc #ethereum #eth #cryptocurrency #litecoin #altcoin #altcoins #eos #forex #money #best #trading #bitcoinmining #invest #trader #cryptocurrencies #top #investing #entrepreneur #business #success #investment #finance #bitcoins #motivation #coinbase #stocks #wallstreet #investor #ico #wealth #bullish #bearish #cryptolive #altcoindaily #cardano #xrp #ripple

***NOT FINANCIAL, LEGAL, OR TAX ADVICE! JUST OPINION! I AM NOT AN EXPERT! I DO NOT GUARANTEE A PARTICULAR OUTCOME I HAVE NO INSIDE KNOWLEDGE! YOU NEED TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS! THIS IS JUST EDUCATION & ENTERTAINMENT! USE ALTCOIN DAILY AS A STARTING OFF POINT!

This information is what was found publicly on the internet. This information could’ve been doctored or misrepresented by the internet. All information is meant for public awareness and is public domain. This information is not intended to slander harm or defame any of the actors involved but to show what was said through their social media accounts. Please take this information and do your own research.

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, decentralized, news, best investment, top altcoins, ripple, ethereum, tron, stellar, binance, cardano, xrp, litecoin, 2019, 2020, crash, bull run, bottom, crash, tether, bitfinex, rally, tone vays, ivan on tech, chico, video, youtube, macro, price, prediction, podcast, interview, trump, finance, stock, investment, halving, halvening, too late, when,

Huge Thank You To Our Patreon Family:
Ian Baxter
Carlos Alea
Bare Bones Mining
Louie Hernandez
Jeremy Foxx

1. Timestamps 👍
    0:21 – Reasons You Wanna Opt Out Of The Current Financial System.
    0:54 – #1) Banks Aren’t Required To Hold Your Money
    1:37 – #2) Government Discouraging You From Withdrawing Your Money
    3:07 – #3) 6 Trillion Printed For Relief Package
    4:02 – Why I Think Bitcoin Will Moon.
    4:45 – Additional Bullish Opinion On Bitcoin
    8:23 – CFTC Passing Clear Rules For Crypto
    9:21 – What Does That Mean For Me?
    10:11 – The End

2. Why crypto usd infinitely and free for everyone

3. BCCI depositors lost their deposits, didn't they?

Larry Kudow fell away badly there, because even he didn't believe the bs he was speaking.

4. Anybody got a good guess in what you think itll go down to before it goes way up. Halving is in may, I'm guessing down to at least 2-3k$??

5. Lutheranhacks , com sent me 2btc hack transfer successfully they are so good

6. World's reserve banks, including FED, print money like crazy to revive the Economy. For this, money must go to stock markets, bonds, real estate, and other goods. Do you think they will allow the printed money for this to go to Bitcoin?

7. The periodic decline in Bitcoin’s minting rate could have a deeper significance than any near-term price movements for the functioning of the currency. The block reward is an important component of Bitcoin, one that ensures the security of this leaderless system. As the rewards dwindle to zero in the decades ahead, it could potentially destabilize the economic incentives underlying bitcoin’s security.

8. 38oEPYqbPhBqFCxxCiRk3ZpSzxuyTtK5D2
    Hey brother I quit my job because corona viras😞😭 ,I have no money even I can't go out for work
    Plizz give me some bitcoin

9. @altcoin daily, on the reserve requirement I think you missed the point.

If you deposited 100 dollars in your bank, they were allowed to lend up to around 1000. New money is created as debt.

Now they can lend as much as they want (infinite money creation is possible as long as there is demand for it).

10. Its the best time ever, i now believe more than ever we will see a 100k bitcoin

11. I am a beginner and will do the best for my family what do I invest in

12. Bitcoin has started increasing again investing now will be the wisest thing to do

13. Ok

14. 💚🧡💛💙 Bitcoin has until the end of 2021 to do what its meant to do. If we can't catch a big fat bid before then, this experiment has failed and we all must subscribe to Peter Schiff 💚🧡💛💙

15. FDIC insurance is for SECURED CREDITORS. You, the average man/woman, are not a secured creditor. YOU are an unsecured creditor and are the last man/woman on the totem pole to be FDIC paid out IF there is any left to cover your deposits.

16. Fools, they’re going to roll out Ripplenet very soon!

17. Dogecoin

18. thieves!

19. THANKS TO +18566711107 I GOT 15000USD

20. Bearish but hodling

21. Bitcoin has found some sort of consolidation trading in the lower $6,000 region after a quick and strong rejection when it rallied to $6,900. This consolidation is highly likely to result in a massive movement in the near-term, which probably means that the cryptocurrency will rally higher as bulls wipe out late short positions. Now’s the time to accumulate and increase your holding either through Dollar-cost averaging( DCA) which might be capital intensive or secondly trading. Trading when performed correctly is effective and efficient in yielding profit which is why I trade daily under the guidance of Jose Amaury who happens to be an expert trader, trading coach and also signal provider, with his trade signals being copied in my trade I have grown my portfolio from 2 btc to 6 btc in just a month. Having a trade guide to aid you in your trades cuts the risk of loosing which is why I urge investors to find suitable trade expert for guidance meanwhile Jose is one I highly recommend and he can be reached on WhatsApp (+1) 8603753318 or Telegram (@jose37) for further inquiries or assistance.

22. All countries are extending the lockdown, my country is extending it by three more weeks at least. US will be forced to extend the 15 day challenge as well. There will be much more fear one month from now, so no I don't think traditional markets are done with recession yet. We've only just begun. Bitcoin investors are keenly watching for any signs of further volatility while one Trader Sir ’Carlos Pedro”is pointing out that Now is the time to Fill our bags and get Ready for the next Market Move ”. We don’t need to be Told that the price of Bitcoins/alts won’t sell at these cheap rates for long. I advice everybody to buy the dip now and be part of this Wealth Transfer that is about to Happen. If you already own a portfolio, you can also get your coins into active-trading market for bigger profits. Carlos Pedro has been my mentor for 6months now and from just following his teachings and trade patterns I have made over 35btc in a short time frame. For more Info on his program he’s available on Telegram>> @carlos434 I hope this is helpful guys 🧡 🧡__

23. Sheep

24. opt out of FIAT and opt in to Bitcoin. Decentralization!!

25. Bitcoin will be very logical in hindsight!

26. Why does she sound like a Russian Bond villain????

27. I don’t think anything is going to happen with bitcoin. If anything it keeps dropping and more people are going away from crypto. I hope I’m wrong and not hating on anyone holding bitcoin.

28. I always hit the like button immediately when i start one of your videos because i know that it will be good stuff in it. Keep up the good work Aaron and Austin!

29. There's so much news right now I bet you're stoked but overwhelmed with all the content haha.
    And sorry to shout myself out but.. I just uploaded a vid on why I'm "ALL IN" on Bitcoin right now if anyone wants to hear my mediocre take haha. I tried my best. 😉🤙🏼
    Always appreciate your work boys

30. I thought it was an ad for a sec at 2:15 and was tryna skip it 😂😂