Bitcoin News

BITCOIN HUGE MOVE COMING!! | Bitcoin Discussed At G7 | Financial Crisis Imminent!!

►Bybit Tutorial:
►Bybit $60 Bonus:
Bitcoin Technical Analysis & Bitcoin News Today: The Bitcoin price will get a big move soon. Also, there is a bullish divergence on the 1-hour timeframe in the Bitcoin price. I’ll use technical analysis on the Bitcoin price to make a Bitcoin prediction. Watch the video to learn more!

1:08 Bitcoin
10:37 3 Dates
12:30 Bitcoin G7
14:59 Financial Crisis

🔥HOW TO TRADE BITCOIN:🔥
► Bybit Tutorial:
► BitMEX Tutorial:

Support Me Via Affiliate Links?
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Bybit Leverage Trading: Deposit 0.2 BTC & Receive $60 FREE!
► Bybit:

BitMEX Leverage Trading With 10% Discount On Fees Via My Link:
► BitMEX 10% Off:

Protect your privacy with the VPN I use:
► NordVPN:
Use code “themoon” for 75% off & 1 month free!!

The charting program I use:
► Tradingview:

Buy Over 400 Altcoins On Binance:
► Binance:

I’m earning BAT tokens using the Brave Browser, try it here:
► Brave Browser:

Secure your crypto with a Ledger hardware wallet:
► Ledger:

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
I don’t accept donations, use that money to invest in yourself instead! So if you want to support me, use any of the affiliate links above, also leave a like & SUBSCRIBE, that’s completely free. Thank you very much!

Follow me on social media:

#Bitcoin #BTC #BitcoinNews

🔥How To Short & Long Bitcoin On Leverage: 🔥
► BitMEX Tutorial:
► Bybit Tutorial:

1. ►Bybit Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dnIDz1NLuw
    ►Bybit $60 Bonus: https://www.bybit.com/app/register?ref=l2RA6
    Support Me Via Affiliate Links?
    👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

1:08 Bitcoin
    10:37 3 Dates
    12:30 Bitcoin G7
    14:59 Financial Crisis

🔥HOW TO TRADE BITCOIN:🔥
    ► Bybit Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dnIDz1NLuw
    ► BitMEX Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFjedID1wnc

Support Me Via Affiliate Links?
    👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Bybit Leverage Trading: Deposit 0.2 BTC & Receive $60 FREE!
    ► Bybit: https://www.bybit.com/app/register?ref=l2RA6

BitMEX Leverage Trading With 10% Discount On Fees Via My Link:
    ► BitMEX 10% Off: https://www.bitmex.com/register/NJu3r0

Protect your privacy with the VPN I use:
    ► NordVPN: http://bit.ly/MoonNordVPN
    Use code "themoon" for 75% off & 1 month free!!

The charting program I use:
    ► Tradingview: https://tradingview.go2cloud.org/SH2gX

Buy Over 400 Altcoins On Binance:
    ► Binance: https://www.binance.com/?ref=11069112

I'm earning BAT tokens using the Brave Browser, try it here:
    ► Brave Browser: https://brave.com/the406

Secure your crypto with a Ledger hardware wallet:
    ► Ledger: https://www.ledger.com?r=f988

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
    I don't accept donations, use that money to invest in yourself instead! So if you want to support me, use any of the affiliate links above, also leave a like & SUBSCRIBE, that's completely free. Thank you very much!

Follow me on social media:
    ► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/themooncarl/
    ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/themooncarl

2. Coinsfix ,com got great service .I sold my bitcoins at their website and within minutes i got paid .

3. I really wanna keepwatchingthisvideo

4. Waiting for new video…

5. Hi sir carl can you please share how to have that ema ribbon. It would be a big help

6. Thank goodness I didn't listen and it's going up.

7. Love your videos content and analysis. When you start saying things like 'its impossible to stop bitcoin', you go from pragmatic to emotional fanboy. Anything can be stopped, and if the governments truly wanted to kill bitcoin there are several ways that it could be done. Let me give you a super simple example. There are a total of 21 million bitcoins 4 million of which are lost forever (possibly) and about 17.9 million in existence today. The total value of 21 million bitcoin is only 210 billion, that is a drop in the bucket for the us government. The us military spending budget for 2019 is 693 billion over 3x the current market cap of bitcoin. They could easily use the worthless fiat dollars that you talk about and start buying up bitcoin and simply take it off the market. Is it likely to happen probably not, but please stop talking in terms of impossibilities because there were things much stronger than bitcoin that people thought could never go away that was blown out of existence. Other than the overly romantic obsession with bitcoin I love this channel! 🙂

8. 👍😊

9. next rejection it will drop to 9k.

10. this is how i trade i use 2 bybit, and 2 coin base accts. common to use 25x for me, and add margin when the brek out ocur

11. To visualize 1 Trillion… 1 million seconds = 12 days, 1 trillion seconds = 31,000 years

12. I really like this video the amount of time and your analyses are awesome.

13. i am at the point where i really dont care about this anymore, i am just looking for something that can recover my looses by all these coins, thats why i am going for the new stuff or new coins per-se, like i am going for telecoin

14. Hey Carl, informative video as always. If you don't mind, where was your stop loss set on that leveraged position you took on Bybit?

15. I'm interested and will defenitlyjshjsitwatchthisvideo!

16. I think Bakkt gonna Rekt

17. Hello! Did you know that bitcoin is not an anonymous currency? Use bitcoin mixer for your safety. helixgrams(.)com

18. You can open more positions on bitmex using the futures contracts, just watch the expiry date because that time ur position if still open will get liquidated

19. Good evening Carl 🦖

20. if they will talk about btc, it will be great. They will all agree it is the best tech, and it is fully functionaly, so they will learn so much…If they will just receive orders to ban it, well, i dont know if they will listen, G7 have enough disputes, they dont need another one…

21. QE is called counterfeiting in plain English….these big shots are mafia masquerading as government

22. As I said before we will not see and positive up trend on bitcoin until middle of September

23. I started mining with only $500 without sending my btc to anyone. I mined it right inside my wallet now I earn approximately $1000-$1500 Daily I'll teach only the first 10 people to ask me.

Ask me how

24. October 2019: BAKKT, VanEck, Mt Gox, the looming 10/31/2019 Halloween Brexit showdown, brian-melting debt levels coming home to roost as they do every Fall season, and a current global geopolitical climate reminiscent of humankind's past biggest struggles with ITSELF! Make sure you're strapped in and hold on tightly this could get very real.

25. Does any of this look like Head & Shoulders – or – does the RSI reading take precedence over the pattern. Does the RSI pattern indicate a BIG move up or a small one

26. The fear and greed index is at an all time low as well

27. So they can potentially buy BTC with money the government's print for quantitative easing

28. Hi Carl. In wonder why you don’t use long term MA. For example MA 100 gives me nearly 100% good signals since 3 years. Check out the daily MA 100 in the 2017 bull market and also just now.

29. Carl! Thanks for your videos! How you get your custom EMA Ribbon indicator in trading view? Thanky ou very much for your work!

30. I can't even watch anymore. Too much shilling of referral links.

31. Where did you learn this technical analysis? Any websites or courses you can recommend?

32. Make sure to report him to bitfinex or whichever one he has 2 accounts on. Not legal.

33. The basic truth is that we are being attacked by thugs in suits who are parasites killing our economy while claiming they want to help us. This is happening globally now.

34. WE ARE IN A WORLD WAR SINCE 2001 CARL ! ! ! FFS ! !

35. i'd bet on the direction wether the averages is BELOW or ABOvE the price action when it's getting tight

36. I don´t know why everybody on Youtube is telling you can´t have 2 Bitcoin positions opened on BitMEX. Since there are them Expiry Date contracts with September and December you can use all of them. Sure the targets are a little bit different, but you doesn´t matter that much. TBH i prefer them over the perpetual contract, because the funding rates are insane sometimes!

37. Hi Carl, please share how-to set up the ribbon on tradingview. Thanks mate!

38. Two of the worlds biggest players china and russia are not g7 I wonder how that will effect regulation overall

39. You don't need two accounts to set up two conditional orders on either side of a break out. You can just set up a conditional order for a long entry and a conditional order for a short entry. The trick is that you can't set up the conditional orders to fire off the creation of another conditional order which would be the way to do a stop loss. Rather you would have to manually know when the order is fired and then place the stop loss. I asked bybit tech support about this and they said that they might be considering adding that capability in the future.

40. video too long

41. After being scammed serveral times I finally came across Rendell Of Nottingham on instagram he gave me 7btc .he's probably the only legit hacker .

42. Hello Carl… love ❤️ your TA and world knowledge.

43. It is so hard to separate logic from emotion with something as volatile as BTC, Carl you are always so serene… I can't tell you how many channels I dropped because they started getting too emotionally biased. GOOD JOB SIR!!

44. When BAKKT technical delay?

45. That is a very good question… i had thought about how ot would not really be fait to just put in like 5 longs at a time.. but you should be clear that, i believe, one can have multiple positions if they are using conditional orders in order to set stop losses or take profits… i think that is correct, is it??

46. Karl I like the idea of using two accts as a way to hedge. Would you not use a SL, especially if you are ok remaining in a long position?

47. right guys, they can't stop bitcoin! … buuuuut,……….. they can forbid legal use. what do you do, when you can no longer change coins to fiat and can't withdraw fiat money from any crypto exchange to your bank account and crypto ATMs become illegal too ?? that is what concerns me …. !!

48. Maybe the QE will be used to purchase bitcoin .

49. Anything below 9500 ain’t happening again. That’s too much of a loss for the whales involved.