Cryptocurrency

BITCOIN IS SCREAMING BEARISH WITH DEATH CROSS & DOUBLE TOP BUT IS THE OPPOSITE ABOUT TO HAPPEN?

CLAIM YOUR FREE CLASS NOW!

Step 1: Click Here Now
Step2: Scroll to Bottom (Right)
Step 3: Enter email + Click Box + Subscribe!

Diamond Combo (Best Value)
Save $600!!

Gold Combo (Top Seller)
Save $400!

On A Budget?
Here’s Our Most Popular Place to start

My Website – Learn To Trade Crypto Like A PRO!

Questions About Classes? Email Us
Info@CryptoCrewUniversity.com

Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

RISK DISCLOSURE: CRYPTO CREW UNIVERSITY (“CCU”) IS NOT A REGISTERED BROKER, ANALYST OR INVESTMENT ADVISOR. THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY CCU ARE EDUCATIONAL AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES OR INVESTMENT ADVICE. TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES INVOLVES SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE THAT IS NOT A TRAINED INVESTOR—IT SHALL BE CONDUCTED AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU NEVER RISK MORE THAN YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE. LEVERAGE CAN LEAD TO SUBSTANTIAL LOSSES. ANY USE OF LEVERAGE, MARGIN OR SHORTING TECHNIQUES IS AT YOUR FULL DISCRETION. PAST PERFORMANCE AND RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS; CCU IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES THAT OCCUR AS A RESULT OF OUR SERVICES.

xrp bitcoin price bitcoin crash vechain price prediction cryptocurrency btc eth litecoin ripple cardano cryptocurrency news monero

My Website – Learn To Trade Crypto Like A PRO!
bitcoin bull trap electroneum bitcoin 2019 bitcoin live bitcoin analysis

1. Sorry, still don't feel too well but I'm a man of my word and will always deliver to you every Wednesday 🙂

Theses are incredibly tough times so I wanted to give back in a BIG way and give you a FREE Bitcoin Trading Class!👏🏻🎉

Claim Your FREE Class Now!⬇️
    Step 1: Go Here Now https://www.cryptocrewuniversity.com
    Step 2: Scroll To Bottom (Right)
    Step 3: Enter email + Click Button 🤓

Ps. If you already received your free class last month, then no further action needed 😃

2. BTC is following the SPX all of these dips even back in 2015 coincided with dips on the SPX. Wait for the traditional markets to rebound and so will BTC

3. Steve…off course we liked the video! Saturday would be nice for an update!!

4. great video bro. great content.. thanks for your work..!

5. the difference between 2014 death cross fake out and today is that the 200 and 50 are both moving downward today. in 2014 the 200 was fairly flat to even rising a small amount at the time of the cross. This cross shows more downward pressure than before. along with the double top on the 4 hour , a rising wedge pattern thats bearish and divergence on the RSI and MACD along with being at a major resistance level that has rejected us twice recently, It looks loke the bears are winning. Decreasing volume as well doesn't BEAR well. 🙂

6. Now your not now your in lockdown lol love it!

7. I appreciate you Steve

8. Steve you are awesome! Thank you!

9. I believed the purpose of the recent upward move was to exhaust the daily chart, weekly still on downward move.

10. I think this is akin to 2014 crosses.. we're now coming into a death cross with both 50 & 200 having negative slopes after coming out of Fame golden cross. Markets are down, recession (hopefully ONLY a recession) looming, moonboys on hope-ium and the herd looking at this current death cross as a fakeout..

11. Bitchcoin

12. I believe it will hold price in the 6500ish range for a day to few days and move up to test the 200 day MA. The price is holding support on the 21 day MA. I believe it is a fake out death cross just like the the fake out of 2015.

13. Hi Steve, I have noticed that this Death Cross is not present on the daily Bitcoin CME Futures (BTC1!) chart. In fact, it look quite different. What can we learn from this?

14. Thanks for this information. So valuable. Much appreciated!

15. nice video thank u
    i have one question: what coloration is between gold and btc ? we can really call btc digital gold ? if yes in this time we can expect price action like gold or ??

16. Hey everyone I quit my job because corona viras😞😭 ,I have no money even I can't go out for work
    Plizz give me some bitcoin

38oEPYqbPhBqFCxxCiRk3ZpSzxuyTtK5D2

17. Ist hier jemand aus Deutschland?

18. Hello Steve.
    I think the charts will go up, then again sharply down to around 3.5K.
    200 day MA will reject us. Although I hope it will be a fake out 😀
    Best regards.

19. In time of 1 month there will be 10700, after tis will be interesting video:)

20. great ty

21. Lohs

22. Cryptos are dead due to no adoption no faith high volatility traders asset. Btc will drop to 1300

23. Hope you feel better soon Steve

24. Counter trading the herd is a receipt for disaster when trading something like Bitcoin which can only really be traded using technicals. Trading isn’t that easy. The herd is not consistently right or wrong nor do they have a clear timeframe for their projections. This is why they’re mostly useless information to a trader.

25. Right now I value more tp than any digital currency

26. real fake death cross happen on bottom, so the real question is, are we at the bottom at 5500…

27. Crazy times we’re going through, I’m very blessed to still have my day job. I’ve put myself in a good position thanks to your classes👊👍 People at my work are showing an interest in cryptos, I’ll be pointing them towards your classes.

28. Very powerful message Steve solve a problem!

29. it looks like it's making a diamond reversal pattern

30. Great simly grateful

31. Thanks Steve, as you said it could be a fake death cross, and move is always opposite to the herd opinion so
    as looking the situation:
    1. We could possibly enter bull if fakeout happen and the greed and fear index is extreme fearful, almost all time low, that's what most are thinking. So price may spike???
    2. But this time global situation is very different never seen like before all major countries are lock down because of corona, no one exactly know when we will get vaccine, when this will stop, major buisness are shutting down ,from aviation, tourism, hotel, so if everyone is fearful, recession, economic collapse on way,people will be jobless ,than in this time who is going to put his money in assets and investment??? Though the fed is pumping infinite money??? Like they buying etf and bonds, will this supply of money affect cryoto??? But what about people from other countries??
    How all this thing play together, your insight will be very helpful. And anyone else from me the community
    Thanks 👍👍👍👍

32. What happened to your favorite part of your video???? Steve secrets to success I feel like I got gypped lol. It's OK I still think you're the best.

33. Thankyou , I hit that bell like it was BTC plunging , I'm a new subscriber , but what about the halving that's coming , it's been spoken of that BTC will go from around 12.50 to a little more then 6.00 , you didnt speak about it…? Thankyou Steve…

34. Chaman chutiya

35. Wow, great video, thanks! I loved that line that to have success, we have to have failure first. I was supposed to have a promotion coming up that I was nervous about (although who knows now in this climate if it will fall through). But nice to know failure is on the way to success so nothing to be nervous about then.

Well, my problem is having a healthy baby. 2 losses last year, 26 and 9 weeks. Believe me, I have listened to all the experts and done "all the things" but perhaps I have to find my own way…for a reason.

36. Thanks Steve great content as usual…really appreciate your videos👌

37. Thank you Steve !

38. Omg! Steve’s Secrets to Success! You got me, brother. You’re my favorite person. Absolutely amazing.