XRP

Ripple/XRP News: Apple Pay, Liquidity Index, Be Prepared

Ripple/XRP News: Apple Pay, Liquidity Index, Be Prepared

This morning’s video. Don’t miss it:

Click JOIN next to the SUBSCRIBE Button!

Please always do your own research and do not rely on a single source of information for news (including myself). Question everything and make your own decisions. I appreciate you all and hope I help teach you a few things & keep you up to date with the Crypto Space!
_________________________________________________

Best Free Web Browser to Earn Crypto & Block Ads (I use this instead of Chrome now & in every video):

_________________________________________________

Open an IRA to Grow Your XRP Tax Free
Link:
Promo code: KEVINCAGE
Get 1-month FREE $29.95
(I have Digital Assets in my IRA as an intelligent hedge to this market. Stocks will not rise forever. I only recommend Products/Services that I personally use on this Channel)
_________________________________________________

XRP Future Millionaire & Cryptocurrency Store:

_________________________________________________

Store your Digital Assets Safely
LEDGER NANO X:

_________________________________________________

Tip Me Via XRPTipBot
@Kevin_Cage_ +10 #xrptip (For Example)
Or Donate Directly:

_________________________________________________

For Business Inquiries ONLY (Will Not Give Financial Advice):
Kevincage.yt@gmail.com
_________________________________________________

**DISCLAIMER**
Disclaimer:
I am not a licensed financial advisor. All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should not buy, sell, or invest in any asset based on what I say in these videos. You should know that investing carries extreme risks. You could lose your entire investment. This is not trading advice and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred.
_________________________________________________

Random Tags (Please Ignore): #cryptocurrency #bestcrypto #investing #bitcoin #ripplexrp #trontrx #xrp #ripple #xrpnews #ripplenews #priceprediction #crypto #cardano #ada #quantnetwork #endofyear #altcoin #eth #ethereum #BTC #R3 #Billion #Trillion #trading #investing #KevinCage #Digital #Asset #Investor #prediction #price #Tezos #XTZ #LINK #Chainlink #ATOM #Cosmos #KAVA #DeFi

1. Click JOIN next to the SUBSCRIBE Button!

Massive thanks to all that LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, & Click the BELL ICON!

(See Description for Links & Additional Information)

2. Guyns and About the Autor James Richards the book " The Road to Ruin "
    When he says that the new currency will be SDR created I'm 1969?
    Could be true?
    And xrp is just a dream?

3. I've been holding the majority of my Bitcoins since 2011, I do have a couple of Bitcoins in one wallet, just to play with the market. I've always bought in the dip, then take the profits, put it away and then buy in the drop again. I use my earnings from day trading with Billy Thompson’s signals to buy more bitcoins. I'm more concerned about the powers-to-be in the global arena trying to get rid of Bitcoin. But I think it's too late, bitcoin can never be stopped because of its high demand in the market. So I will advise everyone hodling bitcoin to trade daily with the effective signal of Billy Thompson, a crypto analyst and professional trader. His signals have been helpful and profitable throughout my years of trading bitcoins. You can reach him directly on Telegrm (@BillyCrypto) for further insight into trading profitably.

4. Xrp=floop the value speaks itself

5. Get verified on Brave so I can send you a tip in BAT bud……

6. Thanks for being a humble person, that trait is not always shown, much appreciated

7. Interesting video, Kevin! Thank you. I wonder if Apple was utilizing xCurrent at the time in 2016? Or is it was testing beta versions of xRapid? I am going to have to dig deeper into that; super curious. Regardless, always bullish. 😊🙏👊

8. 👍TY!! 🔥

9. Any relations to Johnny cage?

10. Every deal Ripple makes don't even use XRP so it's useless

11. Let's go XRP!! Let's light this thing!!!

12. Can we find the XRPL on Robinhood ? Any one plz.

13. Thanks for all of your amazing work, Kevin! I always love your takes! I just got my Legder Nano yesterday and I am loving it!

14. Kevin. Thanks for the work you do.

15. Thanks for all the information you give man!!!!

16. For educational purposes:
    These are my reasons for believing that XRP will succeed in becoming the world's (main) digital currency:
    * XRP has 100 Billion already issued coins and 50% are in escrow waiting to be issued for on demand liquidity that the world will need as they dump their   fiat

* XRP is the fastest digital currency.  Bitcoin and Ethereum are too slow for this application.
    * XRP is the only currency that can bridge and convert any other currency in seconds (digital currency or fiat)
    * XRP is the chosen currency of Ripple.  Ripple's top staff are all genius level and have been working at this for 6 years.  Their experience and backgrounds are impeccable
    * XRP attends all the world level meetings and has been recommended by the IMF, BIS and most central banks.  Same for the US government and XRP is the only digital asset whose key people have attended these meetings.
    * XRP was designed to be a world currency.  Ripple told us that.
    * XRP has 6 decimal places and if each was priced at $10000, one "drop" would be equal to 1 penny.
    * XRP is the only digital currency with On Demand Liquidity so that any bank or country could "flip the switch" and have ODL the same day!!
    * XRP has been notified over a year ago that the SEC will run a masternode.
    * XRP is ready now and is proven to work without any downtime.  Within a few months, Moneygram came to manage 20% of all Mexican international     funds flow.
    * XRP s price has been so heavily manipulated to the point that even the best of news – like adoption by the worlds banks doesn't move the price?  COMEON!!
    * XRP the worldbanks and many country leaders have been outspoken for the first time that they want to "get away from the US $"!!  They will succeed.
    * XRP can and will save the world from the worst economy since the Depression.  It is the only digital currency that is ready to do this and we can't wait any longer.
    * XRP can and will eliminate all the major debt of the world.  The existing debt can never be repaid anyway and the biggest debtor is the USA (of course).  Do we have any choice?
    * XRP – Trump needs this for his reelection campaign and his followers will believe that he had something to do with it too.

Please challenge the above if you see erroneous thinking.  I have drunk the koolaide.  As much as I could handle!

17. Thumbs up Kevin!!!! Killing it as usual. Xrp strong baby!!!

18. 7:40 this is my tweet xD thx Kevin =)

19. Kevin, Is it possible XRP could be institutionalized beyond the reach of consumers? Therefore only bought and sold to licensed investors/bankers etc? LIke investing the solid RR rails back in the day instead of what it carries? Just curious

20. That was a great video.

21. XRP everyting BULLISH…. except price.

22. NYC Barclay's has an employee on the trading floor that just got the beer flu.
    Market shut down coming on Wall Street? Lookout! 😉

23. Invest back into ripple the company and Tesla after it all happens to solidify those gains.

24. Reputable sites to buy physical silver?

25. The thumbs have spoken.

26. kevin,, i walked into a santander and natwest bank in the UK, on being greeted i asked have you heard of XRP or Ripple ?? not one of them had any idea what i was talking about, mmmm strange

27. I was recommended Voyager. Any thoughts?

28. god dam can we decouple from btc already?!