Cryptocurrency

This Changes EVERYTHING for Cryptocurrency | Bitcoin Trojan Horse

Today we take a look at the shocking news that the government has hired a Coinbase officer to take over a high ranking role in the government’s bank regulating body, the OCC.

If you would like to be highlighted on my channel please reach out to me at BitBoy@BitBoyCrypto.com

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

How to support the channel:
Download the Brave Browser ➡️
Get 15% off for crypto tax prep ➡️
Get $50 free with the MCO Card ➡️

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Follow Me on Social Media
🌲 linktr.ee/BitBoyCrypto
🤓 Website:
✉️ Join the BitSquad on Telegram:
📸 Instagram:
🐦 Twitter:
✉️ Telegram: t.me/BitSquad
👤 Facebook:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Beards & Bitcoins Podcast on iTunes, YouTube & SoundCloud!
🎵 iTunes:
📺 YouTube:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

All of our videos are strictly personal opinions. Please make sure to do your own research. Never take one person’s opinion for financial guidance. There are multiple strategies and not all strategies fit all people. Our videos ARE NOT financial advice.

1. Cool beans

2. Atomic wallet is one of the best crypto wallet to store , exchange, and stake Cryptocurrency. Please let us all know more about it.

3. click bait

4. Just recently bitcoin declined below $5,000 against the US Dollar even went as far as settling well below the 100 simple moving average. Though the price is recovering currently trading at the $6,500 resistance area now’s the time to accumulate and increase your position which is exactly what am doing by trading under the guidance of Nathan Trueman and with his accurate signals being implemented in my trade I have been making an average of 6 btc monthly for the past 8 months. I urge more expert traders to provide services like his for the ever increasing population of bitcoin traders. He can be reached on WhatsApp (+44) 7723984457 or Telegram (@nathantrueman) for more inquiries into his trade signal provision services.

5. If you want to win over 90% of your trades and earn over 6k$ monthly income from the Foreign Exchange Market then go here:Ryancaughten@gmailcom

6. The situation has changed , but soon everything will return to its former course.

7. Big Deal? Positive for crypto or not? There is a huge risk brewing under this development of hiring crypto specialists. Mrs Lagarde of the ECB stated last week that every country should have their own crypto currency BUT (BUT) that private Crypto's should be judged "illegal". Does she mean eg Libra or does she mean all crypto's developed in the private sector which includes BTC, LTC etc.??? I'm not so comfortable with that lady Lagarde and her views. Opinion?

8. hold tight people!!! No one said holding cryptocurrency was going to be easy. Stay calm and hodle on!!

9. It sounds very bullish for BTC

10. Mick Mulvaney, former acting White House chief of staff, was a crypto guy too.

11. Blockchain tech OpenAI. I pre ipo invested $1000. Does this have a coin??? Please reply very curious. Amazing tech!

12. Wow!!!!!! Very informative!!!!

13. Good video…but tell me how you got black and silver hair with orange and white beard and black eyebrows 😄

14. Next hidden gem is toilet paper..,,,

15. Tiwari might pick ENJ.

16. My Exodus was hacked/robbed, I am so sick I feel like a stroke, I was all in on this new money but with no insurance and such an evil world, there is no safety net I am too old and destroyed, less than 20k but its a huge loss for me and my wife. God help us why are there such evil people????

17. I hope he does'nt rat out

18. I think it's a huge deal. I just hope he doesn't turn coat. When DEA was suing big pharma, big pharma hired a bunch of the lawyers from DEA and they showed big pharma how to shut down the investigations.

19. Big news.! All currency's one day will be digital and just like the Bible predicts there will be a one world currency. "Not bitcoin!"! Along with a few smaller ones. I think it will be one not made yet that all world banks agree on. I also believe there will be several black market privacy coins that thrive, listen up kids… the first fuckin privacy pow coin that pops up in the next couple months that nobody knows who made it.. like bitcoin was created will be the one to buy

20. Thought all this was a conspiracy theory panda boy?? Shaking in ya boots now are ya? Hehe 😉

21. It could b a big deal as long he keeps his promises… thanks bit

22. I got the black lung, pop

23. Im still trying to Figuren out the NWO coin. Somehow I dont believe it's gonna be BTC.