Cryptocurrency

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chainlink, XRP, & Uniswap Cryptocurrency Making INSANE MOVES in October 2020!

What will Bitcoin BTC be worth in October 2020? When is Ethereum 2.0 launching? Today we discuss the latest cryptocurrency news involving, Uniswap, XRP, Chainlink, Zcash, and MORE!

What do you think? What impact will this decision have in 2021?

Altcoin Daily, the best cryptocurrency news media online!

How I Would Invest $1000 in Cryptocurrency in 2020

Most Don’t Realize How Big This Cryptocurrency Bull Run Could Get… Answering ALL QUESTIONS! Live Q&A

Follow me [Austin] on Instagram here:

TimeStamps:
00:00 Bitcoin
00:35 Ethereum 2.0
03:40 XRP
05:10 Livestream Q&A
05:33 Uniswap
07:26 Reddit’s MOON Token Pumping!
10:08 Zcash
11:04 Chainlink
11:41 Final Thoughts

***********************************************************************
🏺Support The Channel!!🏺(We Get A Kickback From These Affiliate Links)

Support us on Patreon here 👇 and be a part of exclusive content and voting power

— Buy Bitcoin w/ the Cash App! The easiest way to buy bitcoin in 2020 in the US!
Try using my code and we’ll each get $5. PPPNHGX

— Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase and we both receive $10 in Bitcoin!

— Get a Nano Ledger S: Best Way to Keep your Cryptocurrency Safe!

— Keep Your Bitcoin Private Keys Safe w/ CryptoTag:

— Fold App: Get 20,000 sats by using my referral code: “KzalHqIQ”

Use this Binance Referral ID code “MMT30EAI” while creating a new account. You will get a lifetime discount of 20% over every trade:

***********************************************************************

#Bitcoin #Cryptocurrency #Invest #Crypto #TheFed #News #Litecoin #Cardano #Ethereum #DigiByte #Litecoin #Invest #Binance #Elastos #PundiX #Tron #IOTA #Ripple #XRP #Starbucks #StellarLumens #Google #Vechain #cryptocurrency #news #btc #eth #litecoin #marketanalysis #entrepreneur #business #success #investment #finance #bitcoins #StockMarket #BestCryptocurrency

***NOT FINANCIAL, LEGAL, OR TAX ADVICE! JUST OPINION! I AM NOT AN EXPERT! I DO NOT GUARANTEE A PARTICULAR OUTCOME I HAVE NO INSIDE KNOWLEDGE! YOU NEED TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS! THIS IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT! USE ALTCOIN DAILY AS A STARTING OFF POINT!

This information is what was found publicly on the internet. This information could’ve been doctored or misrepresented by the internet. All information is meant for public awareness and is public domain. This information is not intended to slander harm or defame any of the actors involved but to show what was said through their social media accounts. Please take this information and do your own research.

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, news, best investment, top altcoins, ethereum, best altcoin buys, 2020, top altcoins 2020, bitcoin crash, xrp, cardano, chainlink, ripple, buy bitcoin, yearn finance, bitcoin price prediction, Cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrency news, cryptocurrency news media, cryptocurrency investing, bitcoin news, Is now a good time to buy bitcoin, October 2020, defi, reddit moons, uniswap, big news, gemini zcash, october price prediction

#bitcoin #cryptocurrency #cryptocurrencynews

1. 1:29 aloo muy bueno video me gusto deseo el siguiente éxito me despido les mando kisses gracias

2. Cool video! What do you think about DeFi? I always have problems with finding a good platform to invest but recently found the S4FE platform. The main idea is to provide registration and search for stolen and lost goods. Do you know about it? Is it good?

3. OmG, Nice video though.. I never regret working with Alvinshyper40 on !nsta. Just confirmed 8,000$ into my wallet through him.. All thanks to you@Alvinshyper40 for saving my life

4. Level01 is an amazing project, Don't miss out buying tokens great pump coming. Level01 is going to be huge if you haven't bought, buy your tokens now.

5. Who encrypts? Who can see it Is it more centralized control

6. I feel there are more to this market than we know. Ask for a proper guidance before investing in this pretty much complicated market. I've
    made over 38 b tc from an allocation of 15 b tc over the last 8 months using Kevin Cischke's help. Things might get worse so just make the smarter move.
    Here *i g: kevinlouiscischke1

7. l recommended a professional broker to you guys sometime ago, can I get person who invested with her comment her let's goooo

8. Ethereum hacked a person named STAMSITE

9. Zap will moon when people figure out what it does

10. Nice video

11. Start mining pi, the cryptocurrency will be launched this year, and once it does, you won't be able to mine anymore. You don't need graphics cards you only need your phone, is cloud mining. It doesn't consume battery. It's on coinmarketcap in untracked listing. On marketplace there are already transactions for value of $100 aprox and when you just download the app you mine at 0.25 pis/hour. Use my code as an invitation.
    Code: Name246
    Download the app Pi network.

12. Hello friends, I wanted to talk to you about an issue. I live in Iran. Give me a lot of economic conditions. I sold my car and put it in digital currency. I bought it for $ 5.9. Give me a lot of conditions above, I just thought of leaving this comment, maybe someone could help me as much as he could. I really do not know what to say out of embarrassment, but I have no choice but to do so. My son is 9 years old. I am getting worse every day financially. .thank you
    Address uni
    0x7ace3f07e807f5e74cfaab4e08da89d5e33eecda

13. ETH ? UNISWAP ? XYZ ? THANKS BUT NO THANKS 😉

14. $589 XRP will truly be life-changing in the next few years…..

15. Gemini completed the F E D s bounty call to hack / regulate privacy coins… be careful. Its not about killing Zcash… its about finding the people who are using zcash and sending the swat team after them to find fraud. Dont be fooled.

16. Nice video

17. !!!! ADA will be KING !!!!
    CH FTW

18. BTC, ETH, ADA, DOT are my favorites.

19. SERIOUSLY BITCOIN IS THE ONLY TRUE DEMOCRACY EVER EXISTED IN THE WORLD I'LL ADVISE PEOPLE TO INVEST IN IT NOW.

20. Does that mean another huge uni airdrop!?

21. The rich invest their money first into assets instead of purchasing liabilities. Take a wise decision today to buy and invest in cryptocurrency

22. Velo is a top performer and is still super undervalued with a market cap around $20m. Velo can pull a 10x from here easily and surpass OMG which has a $400m market cap.

XRP has a market cap in the billions and Velo will close in on XRP after the mainnet launch later in Q4.

23. Chads.vs

24. Cardano!!!!

25. well, i tried to watch this 2 times but couldn't suffer through it. where exactly do you describe/detail the INSANE MOVES? you should change the title.

26. Lol, KYC verified regulated exchange allows anonymous withdrawal of Zcash. I would say: honeypot.

27. 8K btc soon

28. IOTA 2.0 is also around the corner

29. When will uniswap cross 10$?

30. it is always breking new WTF

31. Stocks are crashing bitcoin investment right now will be at every wise individual's list. In three two months you'll be ecstatic with the decision you made today.

32. Atomic swapping from wCCX to CCX should be up soon which would give uniswap and erc users a way to effortlessly move their assets into a privacy coin without the need for a centralized exchange.

33. Just for my basic understanding .. will ETH 2.0 be a new asset to invest in? Or is it just an overall improvement to ETH now?

34. Please help me, I’m Brazilian, and poor, I started investing in cryptocurrencies, but I’m still a layman, because I don’t have people teaching in Brazil, I just wanted you to tell me which cryptocurrency I buy, so that in the near future it will value a lot , please help me, I want to make my parents proud 😓😓🙏

35. Bitcoin reward halving supply shock coming down the track..📡

2012 and 2016 halvings signified the arrival of the exponential 2013 and 2017 price surges 🏄🏻‍♂️

36. Still shilling XRP I see. Pfft. Look at the latest ALTCOINS, ALTCOIN DAILY. Tons of DeFi and NFT tokens out there that needs your attention, hence, "ALTCOIN" daily

37. The only altcoin that hasnt moved yet is dash. With low supply and great project it will 🚀. It is still -95% from all time high

38. I love this guy analysis 😘 …u are d best

39. Ummmmmmmm developers dont seem to care so I follow the developers and the massive development on ETH. Institutions are buying it why wouldn't I??

40. Energy Web is its own chain it was NOT created by ripple, they are only using energy webs chain!!

41. By far my favorite crypto channel 😃

42. About Ripple news: Ripple will use EW Zero. EW Zero is an application to find and digitally source verified, emissions-free renewable energy globally, and is created by Energy Web (EWT). The aim is to decarbonise blockchains (shift to green energy). Here is additional information: https://energyweb.org/technology/applications/ew-zero/

43. The only coin to hold is Celsius network.

44. 🧡💛💚💙: This is why I firmly believe ETH will be $100,000 by the year 2030:

Banks, Institutions, they can borrow money at very cheap rates. They can effectively borrow money at like 0.1% from their Central Bank in most countries

So that means you can literally borrow 0.1% infinite money and put it into Ethereum and receive 0.8% yield

That means as long as you INFINITELY PRINT you receive 0.7% spread for doing nothing, risk free 💸

*$9,200 ethereum price = $1 trillion market cap
    *There is $92 trillion in the world sitting in cash accounts

At $100,000 ETH its about $10 trillion market cap

This is my conservative estimate, 10% of the world money sitting in cash accounts can be exploited by financial institutions as an Arbitrage