XRP

Ripple/XRP News: Know What You Hold, People

I Moved One of My IRAs Here
Open a Roth IRA to Grow Your Crypto TAX FREE
Link:
Promo code: KEVINCAGE
Get 1-month FREE
(Precious Metals & Crypto Are An Intelligent Hedge To This Market)
Store your Digital Assets Safely
Save 50% on Ledger Nano S with Ledger Backup Pack

Reserve & Create Your Own Crypto Domain Name While It’s Available:

My New Crypto Address is: kevincage.crypto
(Now Synced with my Coinbase Wallet)

You can send all Crypto (XRP, BTC, ETH) to this Address instead of inputting a long serial number! Super Convenient. Like a single Email Address for all my Cryptocurrencies
_________________________________________________

Best Free Web Browser to Earn Crypto & Block Ads (I use this instead of Chrome now & in every video):

_________________________________________________

Click JOIN next to the SUBSCRIBE Button!

Please always do your own research and do not rely on a single source of information for news (including myself). Question everything and make your own decisions. I appreciate you all and hope I help teach you a few things & keep you up to date with the Crypto Space!

Top Crypto Exchanges to easily Buy & Trade XRP & Other Crypto:

Create a COINBASE Account:

Create a BINANCE US Account – Private OTC Trades Available!

Create a Bitrue Account – Most XRP Trading Pairs in the World! Best for Swing Trades. With LINK Below, You will have a chance to win 60,000 XRP!

Trade Utilizing TradingView:

XRP Future Millionaire & Cryptocurrency Store:

– My Blue YETI Microphone
– My ACER Predator Laptop
– My Canon EOS 7D Mark II Camera
_________________________________________________

Follow me on XRP Video Platform (I Upload Videos Here As Well)

_________________________________________________

EMAIL For Business Inquiries ONLY (Will Not Give Financial Advice Or Answer Questions Here. Please Only Send Me News/Questions Through Twitter):
Kevincage.yt@gmail.com

If anyone would like to create some Free Crypto Shirt Designs as PNG Files for me, feel free to send them to kevincage.yt@gmail.com (Subject Line: Design Submission) Thank you all for any & all support.

**DISCLAIMER**
I am not a licensed financial advisor. All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should not buy, sell, or invest in any asset based on what I say in these videos. You should know that investing carries extreme risks. You could lose your entire investment. This is not trading advice and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred.
_________________________________________________

Random Tags (Please Ignore): #cryptocurrency #bestcrypto #investing #bitcoin #ripplexrp #xrp #ripple #xrpnews #ripplenews #priceprediction #crypto #cardano #endofyear #altcoin #eth #ethereum #BTC #R3 #Billion #Trillion #trading #investing #KevinCage #Digital #Asset #Investor #prediction #price #Tezos #XTZ #LINK #Chainlink #DeFi #Decentralized #Finance #2020 #AMTV #ChristopherGreene

1. I don’t understand it seems like all your research is for ripple net and ripple xrp is different likely ripple will go public to which then owning ripple may be beneficial?

2. I’m so excited with the madam service they funded me 0.8btc to my bitcoin wallet Maskoffweb,com team is the best Crypto service

3. How silly is to make a case for XRP to exponentially rise in value and then say they don't even have to use XRP? How naive is it to think a an asset that is being dumped on moon boys as we speak (700,000,000 in the last 6 weeks alone) is going to be used by central banks! LOL Boy when this bull market is over XRP is going to be destroyed in price.

4. Yo kev, curious whats your workout routine?

5. Thanks- 😊

6. How do you find out if the project u r invested in is working with regulators?

7. Great job as usual kevin !

8. Question. If XRP is the token for crossboarder payments how can it go up to $100 or to the silly 10k price people have stated. Its real world use at those prices would then make it more expensive than the old swift system? So is 5 dollars more a real price target tops.

9. If some of you did your research you’d understand who is on board. The rabbit hole goes deep with a certain team of people and you’d see the other assets circling around this particular system. Investing in them would be wise as well. XRP and a few others looking damn good. Fingers crossed

10. Just sold 3,000,000 XRP to buy my mom a new car🤙 Thanks for everything man, that $0.40 moon was nuts.

11. Xrp to da moon

12. you and king solomon should do a joint ripple/xrp documentary about about it's history from creation all the way up to where we are now

13. been a pleasure so far to be a part of the Joseph Robert Trading family. As a beginner trader this experience has been such a blessing. Been over a month now and I have no regrets. I'm very impressed with the educational content and the layout of the classes. Being a part of his student is a MUST and I am extremely grateful for the simulator to be able to practice. My metrics are looking good, been green the last 9 trading days in a row!! I'm preparing to go live in a few weeks and I have God and Joseph Robert Trading to thank for it!! I would recommend him for everyone Tlegram @Robertsignals12 & Whatspp: +1 (573) 559- 1463.

14. Coincidence, crypto winter was during the time banks were working and focusing on the ILP and DLT systems. Now they are ready, so shall we.

15. XRP is digital GOLD!!

16. Zilliqa a yes or a no

17. This Next Bull Run Will Still Just Be Based On …. SPECULATION ! Guess that will have to do for now?

18. At this point I don’t know if us XRP people are just in denial that XRP might be dead before it was even alive. Could all this be overhyped? Ripple is amazing but it DOES NOT means XRP will be.

19. VeChain. check out the utility. They are positioned and ready to go… awesome utility. read the white pages go to the website.

20. Thank you for all your hard research I appreciate it

21. XRP IS THE COHESIVE ELEMENT THAT BRINGS TOGETHER THE GLOBAL ECONOMY UNDER ONE FUNCTIONING UMBRELLA!!!

22. Confidence is one thing but whats this crap xrp can't do anything,Santander said they have no use for it and money gram is also useless.
    This is the news that bums me out after holding for almost 3 years.
    Is Vincent wrong? Will 30k xrp be life changing flip the switch already ripple flip

23. We all know that cryptocurrency is on the verge of a bull race, but we also know how the currency operates with a lot of speculation and unpredictability. I looked for a way to profit a lot if the value rises, falls or stagnate as it is now, and my research has led me to Anthony Crown a trader known for his trading strategies and signal provisions, which are so accurate that his users have proven so much. In the bear markets and also in the current markets. He is also a great teacher and, with that guidance, I made a lot of money in such a short time. If you are needing some help or skeptical with all this cryptography and stock business, surely Anthony Crown would be more than willing to give you a hand. You can contact him via T e l e g r a m @crypto_signals12 and WhatsApp +1 204-480-8794

24. Start mining pi, the cryptocurrency will be launched this year, and once it does, you won't be able to mine anymore. You don't need graphics cards you only need your phone, is cloud mining. It doesn't consume battery. It's on coinmarketcap in untracked listing. On marketplace there are already transactions for value of $100 aprox and when you just download the app you mine at 0.25 pis/hour. Use my code as an invitation.
    Code: Name246
    Download the app Pi network.

25. It is so hard just to hold I was up 50% and know I am back down to. 30%. I am trying to take your philosophy on the long term and just watching until it hits the goals I have set for my different sell and hold amounts. Having a drink and trying not to watch the daily ups and down

26. Hi Kevin, thanks for the tip on coinmarketcap for earning band.
    Why do you think sites like wallet invester and others are giving so low forcasts yet ocean has great forcasts?

27. XRP is a stable coin. It is not worthy to be in the top 3.

28. But it’s $0.28

29. All in or die tryin !! 28cents

30. how much XRP do I need to win? i have 100

31. BOOM 💥

32. I’m going to level with you I don’t do any research of my own, I’m still all in, xrp

33. But it DOESN'T say XRP … BUT … can I still have my HUMONGOUS gains … PLEASE???

34. I’ve only been on board with Ripple and XRP for about 2 months now… have always enjoyed your videos and the content during that time… I know you have been connected, following and believe in Ripple and XRP since 2013 … I was really curious about how much XRP do you hold, if you don’t mind sharing

35. What the hell is going on with the cryptocurrencies this bull runner looks like it's dead already everything's dropping like crazy why after almost 3 years I'll just dropping we finally get ice set straight and see it going up a little bit and then what does it do set at $0.30 for a month now it's down to 29 and still dropping what the hell I know what you'll say it's a buying opportunity why would I want to buy something that won't even go up in price and then when it does go up in price it just dropped right back down I just bought another hundred and fifty xrp at $0.29 we'll see how long it takes before it drops down to $0.28 things need to change cuz I can see why xrp is losing subscribers and people are selling their xrp like crazy 3 years of this is enough

36. Bless your heart Kevin! Always amazing info coming from your vids

37. If XRP was decentralized, we wouldn't be discussing Ripple. The fact that XRP and Ripple are synonymous, makes it a centralized coin. There's no disconnect between the two. On the other hand, bitcoin has no CEO; no bitcoin in escrow to dump on its hodlers. The crypto teacher calls it a synthetic IOU that essentially had no real value.

38. Thanks for your work Kevin. I look forward to buttering your muffin one day 😉

39. Always good information. Thanks for keeping us on our toes. This is the movement that will make the whole spin a little faster.

40. On January 3rd 2018 XRP hit it’s all time high at $3.84, and began to loose momentum through January 29, 2018, all the way down to about $1.20. I believe XRP could realistically 5X – 10X $19.20 – $38.40 from its all time high, during this same time and date in 2021.
    If XRP doesn’t regain its $$$ value around or during this time. It will be sad times for XRP and it’s holder’s.

41. Writing is on the wall people !!!!!

42. Those that don't watch until the end are losing out

43. Hi all. Thanks Kevin.
    When it happens ot won't be announced and it will be very quick.
    Enjoy the ride.

44. Ripplenet has nothing to do with xrp. Xrp is a separate token
    independent of Ripplenet. THis is explained on the xrp website under
    FAQ.

45. Fake af never go up 1 at least

46. Thanks for another awesome video, Kevin!

47. Why xrp drop