Cryptocurrency

The United States SEC Just Said YES to Cryptocurrency! | Best Cryptocurrency News Online

What is the best performing cryptocurrency in 2020? Why is bitcoin going up? Today the US SEC makes history with Arca, the first SEC-regulated crypto fund that’s represented by its own crypto token. Learn more in our daily cryptocurrency news online review.

We also discuss why is Vechain cryptocurrency pumping? Why is Chainlink cryptocurrency and Cardano cryptocurrency going up? And what is Synthetix Network crypto? For more cryptocurrency news online, be sure to hit subscribe!

Altcoin Daily, your cryptocurrency news media online!

Make crypto taxes easier with CryptoTrader!
For 20% off use Special Promo Code: ALTCOINDAILY
or click

Hit like, comment and subscribe for daily cryptocurrency news online!

Arca Labs Launches Ethereum-Based SEC-Registered Fund

Crypto social media platform Voice finally launches on EOS

Follow me [Austin] on Twitter here:

Follow me [Austin] on Instagram here:

Timestamps:
00:00 Intro
00:26 The US SEC BULLISH!!
04:35 Why is Cardano (ADA) Pumping?
05:56 Why is Vechain (VET) Pumping?
07:49 What is Synthetix Network Token (SNX)? Why is it Pumping?
08:43 EOS Announcement!
09:42 Small Bitcoin Bear Flag!
10:24 Final Thoughts

***********************************************************************
Support the channel:
–Buy Bitcoin w/ the Cash App! The easiest way to buy bitcoin in 2020 in the US!
Try using my code and we’ll each get $5. PPPNHGX

— Get a Nano Ledger S: Best Way to Keep your Cryptocurrency Safe!

— Keep Your Bitcoin Private Keys Safe w/ CryptoTag:

— Earn Bitcoin Cashback Rewards Shopping w/ Fold App (Amazon, Uber, Starbucks, Target)
Use Promo Code “KzalHqIQ” and get 20k Satoshis Free
***********************************************************************

#Bitcoin #Cryptocurrency #Invest #Crypto #TheFed #News #Litecoin #Cardano #Ethereum #DigiByte #Litecoin #Invest #Binance #Elastos #PundiX #Tron #IOTA #Ripple #XRP #Starbucks #StellarLumens #Google #Vechain #cryptocurrency #news #btc #eth #litecoin #altcoin #altcoins #forex #money #best #trading #trader #investing #stocks #marketanalysis #entrepreneur #business #success #investment #finance #bitcoins #AnthonyPompliano #ThePompPodcast #StockMarket

***NOT FINANCIAL, LEGAL, OR TAX ADVICE! JUST OPINION! I AM NOT AN EXPERT! I DO NOT GUARANTEE A PARTICULAR OUTCOME I HAVE NO INSIDE KNOWLEDGE! YOU NEED TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS! THIS IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT! USE ALTCOIN DAILY AS A STARTING OFF POINT!

This information is what was found publicly on the internet. This information could’ve been doctored or misrepresented by the internet. All information is meant for public awareness and is public domain. This information is not intended to slander harm or defame any of the actors involved but to show what was said through their social media accounts. Please take this information and do your own research.

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, news, best investment, top altcoins, ethereum, best altcoin buys, 2020, top altcoins 2020, bitcoin crash, xrp, cardano, chainlink, ripple, buy bitcoin, digibyte, libra, top altcoins, the fed, bitcoin price prediction, cryptocurrency news online, daily cryptocurrency news online, best cryptocurrency news online, cryptocurrency news media online, what is vechain crypto, what is chainlink crypto, cardano crypto,

#cryptocurrencynewsonline #dailycryptocurrencynewsonline #bestcryptocurrencynewsonline #cryptocurrencynewsmediaonline

1. 00:59 hola!!! imprecionante video lo disfrute aguardo por el siguiente éxito los dejo les mando kisses gracias

2. 1:29 hola re lindo video me gusto ansioso de el siguiente material me despido les mando cariños agradecido

3. Thanks Bren_new43 0n !G I got 25k btc few minutes ago

4. Thanks Bren_new43 0n !G I got 25k btc few minutes ago

5. Thanks Bren_new43 0n !G I got 25k btc few minutes ago

6. INJECTIVE PROTOCOL is compared to the best security systems, which is a guarantee that your money will be completely safe, and in addition will bring income. Therefore I recommend to you INJECTIVE PROTOCOL.

7. I wouldn't trust anything with the USA label/tag/name backed by it. USA prints monopoly money and pushes it out like it's valuable. Unless it was backed by the pre 1970s Gold Standard. This might be good for buying it on the ground floor but holding it is probably not a decent strategy.

8. What’s happening with Kyber?

9. No, regulation isn’t necessary for mass adoption. Time would result in mass adoption regardless. The separation of money and state is happening in people’s minds. The rulers aren’t stupid. Regulation is just a euphemism.

10. The pandemic saw a high request for an alternative contactless payment to paper money as everything is digital so you should invest in it now.

11. Wth with Venezuela

12. Eth is clearly winner

13. I love trading

14. I want nothing to do with the American regime's coins nothing, as for regulation they can't, the USA and world is in the mess it's in because of theses gangsters, their time has come and gone, it's over.

15. why are ads of scam xrp on your channel

16. Bitcoin is the future, Investing in it now will be the wisest thing to do especially with the current rise For real it's very profitable

17. The government still want to control cryptocurrency.

18. You can record easily records loss in BTC and etherum that why and recommending cyber007hacking at Google mail for anyone interested in making high profit .

19. So I don’t normally follow this channel so I’ve got a question for the regs. So is this whole channel a scam or just the vast majority of the comment posters trying to push their scam sights / brokers/ investment managers on the rookies?
    You guys and gals that are new out there it’s very simple. Buy and hold whatever crypto’s you think are interesting with the vast majority being Bitcoin and Etherium. Move the coins off the exchange onto a Hardware Wallet (Trezor, etc) and don’t lose it or your seed phrase. If you want to trade some crypto’s, open a Robinhood account (download the app, you can use my link if you want and we each get a free share of stock, but no pressure at all) and trade some of the top crypto’s for absolutely zero fees (including limit orders). It’s a rock solid 1,2 play that I have set up innumerable friends and acquaintances with that were crypto virgins. They now are growing portfolios that can take advantage of this current and future trend while maintaining security and minimizing fees. Good luck new folks and don’t follow anyone that says they are some special guru with amazing returns. Consistency is the key to long term wealth.
    You now have a claim to a stock like Apple, Ford, or Facebook. In order to keep this claim to your stock, sign up and join Robinhood using my link. https://join.robinhood.com/bricec23

20. Vitalik Buterin Reminds me of Crispin Glover which is cool

21. Buy low, sell high! Link gonna land us on the moon, see ya'll there! 🚀✌️

22. I got BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC. Should I convert all into 1 coin or stay with these? Total $73 Cad. I just converted all to ETH.

23. The BIG SECRET!!! to making money in an $ALT cycle? 'WAIT FOR YOUR $ALT TO POP' then sell and repeat. If you keeping jumping out of positions into green candles on other $ALTS you are providing the profits for the traders that are doing what? 'WAITING FOR THEIR $ALTS TO POP

24. This is really good news. Maybe the MSB license should be made more accessible? Ownr wallet recently received this license and it was really difficult.

25. your video posts JULY 10, 1030am EST, and your lead story is about a news item that’s 4 days old…..cmon, this is brutally bad and grossly irresponsible, shame on u.

26. I wish even the altcoins too

27. Ad that ran before your video is a scam. The same old send us 0.1 bitcoin and we will send you 1 bitcoin. This time supposedly by Sony CEO.
    You may want to contact youtube about it.

28. Stop living from pay check to pay check come and make $1000 and above within 7 days. No experience is needed just inbox me with your answer or ask me how

29. Man this should be labled as Horror content because im too excited to sleep

30. YOUengine project has a chance for success in the near future. The project is well managed by a team. I am glad to support this project is not only used for a transaction, but it will be also used as a valuable transaction instrument for future.
    #YOUengine $YOUC #blockchain #crypto #cryptocurrency

31. Send it to whitelisted addresses only. What the crooked banking industry is doing is protecting its custody business. Essentially they are disabling a key feature of crypto that anyone can hold their own assets.

32. Nasdaq closed at another record on Monday with it's best one-day gain since mid-May. Keep investing but Invest smartly. i'm more aggressive for a few weeks now and my one year old portfolio has smashed $453,000 in value from an initial allocation of $180,000. Diversification is key and DIY. Better yet, get professional help. investing is not a one way street.

33. Another dip is coming.