XRP

Good Bye Bitcoin HELLO Ripple XRP!!!

Join this channel to get access to perks:

Join The Facebook Group!

Join The Discord Channel!

( not financial advice lol )

support the channel 😀 –

XRP ADDRESS – rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh

XRP TAG – 101911049

(Cryptocurrency News)

Links –

1. XRP #1

2. At this point, a lot of people, traders and investors alike are slipping into despair with the current correction in price but all signs actually point to the beginning of a strong uptrend. The only possible drawback may be that the halving cycle is lengthening, nevertheless, the asset is still poised for 14,OOOUSD meaning, this may be the lowest price to ever purchase btc again. Emphasis must be placed on accumulation and I have my fair share already not by just buying bitcoins but also trading actively, with help of vicente san through his signals service which saw me making over 5 btc in profit within two weeks of meeting him. We need more services like this and I hope he continues for as long as possible. vicente can be reached on gmail vicentesanzofficial@gmailcom for all crypto related inquiries.

3. What price do we actually think XRPis really going to hit in all honesty?

4. Ah yes, that company that hacks youtubers

5. You always give me tangible reasons to continue dealing with you Maskoffweb.com you’re nothing but a hero

6. i ll buy a dozen of Bitcoin when XRP hits 5$

7. All in Ripple XRP Cardano Vechain ChainLink

8. Cor don't you feel a idiot, you only said a few weeks ago that September was going to be the month of gold lol… and here we are bottoming out here…. as you say your no financial adviser…. I don't expect your reply

9. So many people here have no concept of the fact that XRP was designed with the intention of becoming a new global currency, and that’s why the supply is so high. Does really no one understand that? Y’all just wanna shit on XRP bc people are excited about it. It’s kind of sad.

10. ripple is just a way to take money from individuals with dreams. you will lose your savings following youtubers who are only looking for views to integrate advertising and sell with the affiliation

11. Aptly put, Bitcoin continues to open various avenue in maximizing its usage, a few weeks back Bitcoin reached a much anticipated high of over $12,000 fueled majorly by one factor, i.e the increasing interest among retail and organizational investors to invest in Bitcoin, most investors now even starsh up huge sums of Bitcoin as asset considering the nature of crypto currency. Well personally i think it's always a good time to carry out trading in crypto currencies whether the market is on a surge or otherwise, for me trading should be more concerned with having a good signal and market analysis, since I started trading for myself I've always respected the signals Vincente Sanz provides, Vincente has not only been a good service guarantor, he has also been the reason for the trade success i've been recording lately while trading, Vincente can be reached on watspp (+44 7380 353818 ) and telygram (vincentesanz) . One thing is constant in the volatile market, price would always change

12. the leading crypto currency traded $12k two days back, although it hasnt flipped it into a strong resistance, but this is a strong bullish price move for not just only bitcoin but all crypto assets. There has been a general price decline in all crypto assets for some couple of days now and this has sparked up general concerns to crypto investors, but their worries has been short lived by the recent turn around, holding portfolios has its benefits and worries. overtime there has been an increase in the demand crypto assets, and i had fancied trading over holding due to its limitless opportunities to profit from, either from a selling market or a buying market. i wasnt really a good trader until i met Vincente Sanz, and i have learnt alot from him apart from using his signals and strategies, i have made over 8 btc within the space of 4 weeks using his signals and startegies. His services are prolific and he takes time to guide in his sessions with me. he can as well be reached for assistant on mail (vicentesanzofficial@gmailcom) or telygram (vincentesanz) watspp (+44 7380 353818 )

13. received and another hack transfer from Maskoffweb.com platform for my bills this so awesome

14. Where csn i buy this currency?

15. smg4

16. when moon?

17. how much XRP pay you

18. Hi guys, good day everyone, those interested in bitcoin .. I say do a research in the "Pi Network" coin .. The probability of valuation is very high in the future .. At the Node stage, which is the 2nd stage, It has not entered the stock market yet, it will enter the stock market after the Mainnet stage. It gives a certain amount of coins .. You can download it from Android and Ios application markets and install the application on your phone .. When you come to the Who invited section, you can write "Diyar651" if you want .. I think you can leave good money in the future .. I recommend you try it .. If you have any questions, you can use the "Chat" section of the application. You can ask me your questions. When you look at the application score, you will understand what I said. Keep your horse aside..

19. Is there anybody really believing on a XRP over 5 $ in the next couple weeks?

20. What mining? Crypto is one of the greatest scam lol

21. David Schwarts once tweeted saying buying a million dollar house with XRP at low prices makes no sense. Higher prices makes more sense

22. Kill BT👌👌

23. Bitcoin is going to moufucken zero!!

24. Where is the logic? When all crypto dump TRX magically go up,.and when all crypto go up,.our TRX loose all gain and go deep down (what is this shit with pumping and dumping) more then 20%? Major of all this 6766 crypto are SHIT coin. We need regulation as soon as possible.

25. 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸 Gratitude!!!  Y'all ROCK!!  We LOVE you! 💜 PATRIOTS 4 Humanity ThanQ for your service! GOD BLESS🙏Trump AMERICA🇺🇸

26. Bitcoin's halving is now in the past, and stock-to-flow formulas predict that the asset is ready to rocket out from current lows. But that’s yet to happen, and the crypto market is even crashing currently. this why it's advisable to trade with the help of expert traders like Brad Lawrence He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings have increased drastically from 2 Bitcoin to 9 Bitcoin in just 4 weeks and some days. I have full confidence in his tradin abilities. You all can reach out to him through [ << TeIe-gram >> bradlawrence and What app +I 5 o 3 <6 7 3 39<35

27. What is the source of the video that you post at the end? Keep up the good work!

28. Nice video! Bitcoin has changed my life because I invest in it the right way and one thing that gives me joy is because I also learn the concept of trading from a pro to accumulate and hold more bitcoin. Why bother yourself watching several YouTube videos without getting the right information you are looking for. Let a pro tutor you on how to start your crypto journey the right way. My first month using Wilhelm Albert strategies and signals, I profit up to 400%. My 2.5BTC gave me a return back of up to 9BTC. Looking into this month as well, what have you planned to achieve? Why not take that step now and contact him on WhatsApp +1 (520) 729-9153 or Telegram @Wilhelmalbert, for inquiries about his trading services and surely he will help you change your portfolio status

29. I'd advise investors and newbies to take advantage of Hamilton's program.. Making $4400 a week is more than I ever asked for..

30. September is a golden opportunity. The train is leaving the station very soon.

31. Ripple can become $10 000??

32. All the dates Xrp has given was always wrong .
    You tubers

33. It’s interesting Xrp community copy’s each other no research .

34. From Rekt to Erekt

35. BTC is still number one on all the charts fool!

36. xrp Hit 20 Dollars in 2020 ?

37. I like that you bring actual news too…but more and more I find myself saying "hurry up and get to the fun part of XRP and the XRP commmmunnniittyyyy!!!"

38. Isn’t it obvious that right now “NEWS” is being Overshadowed by the oldest Psychology trick in the book “Watching One Hand While the Other Does” that same psychology of a Magician he can alway get your attention ..👁PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE 👁think about it School is virtual 🤔a rise of TV shows and social media 🤔More FREE MONEY and Crazy Politics on one channel 🤔NBA Finals 🤔 Riots on this channel 🤔The 🤒🤒😷😷 one this Channel Another BIG MOVEMENT on this one👁WHOS REALLY WATCHING THE MONEY???👀👀

39. Hello..? I'm Korean. Subtitles are not working… Please.

40. You're sad, why? What happened? Share?

41. Hey pal, your voice sound different today, take care of your self 🙂

42. watch these videos with brave browser……thank me later

43. Hackerharden on telegram has the best mining software that generate 1btc daily.

44. I never regret working with hackerharden on telegram I receive 0.5btc daily

45. People do your own research don't listen to Youtubers. Xrp is in. Danger and price will drop lower don't be fooled by the dates they give. Just do your research

46. Hate to be this guy, but Smother is pronounced SMUH-thur. Meaning: stifle/obscure/suffocate.
    SMOOther is not that lol.

47. Hackerharden on telegram is the best.he help me with a working software that generate 0.5btc daily I really recommend hackerharden on telegram to you guys.

48. Great Video… Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market are stabilizing following the intense bearishness seen yesterday. The strength BTC has expressed so far has been rather tempered, but bulls have been able to guard against any dip below $1O,OOO. One analyst is now noting that the cryptocurrency’s descent happened to grind to a halt the second it reached the upper boundary of its cloud formation, with this level acting as strong support. He believes that a sustained bout of trading above this level could propel BTC significantly higher, helping it to reverse the technical damage done by this latest selloff. At the time of writing, Bitcoin is trading up 3% at its current price of $1O,45O. This is around the price at which it has been trading throughout the past several hours. Bulls were able to stop it from breaking below $1O,OOO yesterday, but have not yet been able to catalyze any type of strong movement towards its near-term resistance around $11,OOO. So for now, one can only make a profit through trading, My only advise to newbies and investors is to multiply the little they have and accumulate more with Dr Robert Kingsley program, an expert & prominent trader who’s helping investors and newbies accumulate more bitcoin through his amazing trading signals, with his program, I was able to earn 6btc trading with 1.4btc in 2 weeks with this same Robert’s program. You can reach him on Telegram: cryptosaviour0 via Whatsapp++1 (434) 6O7‑42OO for more information about his trading program 🚀🚀

49. Thanks to hackerharden on telegram he helped with 2btc without withdrawal fee ❤️💚👍👍