Bitcoin News

Keiser Report | Doing the Moonmath on Bitcoin | E1621

In this episode of #KeiserReport, Max and Stacy look at #Citibank coming out with ‘moonmath’ on bitcoin with a hugely bullish price target of $318,000 by December 2021.

In the second half, Max interviews Lorena Ortiz of the #Bitcoin Embassy Bar in Mexico City about how bitcoin has been a lifeboat for her company during the Covid-19 lockdowns.

RT LIVE

Check out

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Soundcloud

#RT (Russia Today) is a global #news network broadcasting from Moscow, London, Paris and Washington studios to over 100 countries. RT is the first news channel to break the 1 billion YouTube views benchmark.

1. How Will governments try to regulate Bitcoin in the future i thought it was independent?

2. Although bitcoin hit a pullback in its price in the last 24hours, the market has remained strongly above that trend model, that's characteristic of a market that is going up on bids, that the aggressive wing of this market is the buyers; they are not chasing, they are simply gobbling up any offer that comes in. I always trade to increase my holdings and I have been able to amass 19 btc in my portfolio through the help of a trade expert Burwell Coleman. Trading with Burwell's trade signal has been helpful in my trades because my win ratio increased drastically and I urge investors to find suitable experts like him, he could be reached on gm@il (burwellcolemanfinance@gmailcom) and Teligram (burwellcoleman) for any trader looking to stay profitable all the time.

3. Maax Kieser is a complete idiot. Bitcoin is a barbaric relic of blockchain. Bitcoin is a first gen blockchain that will be taken out by third and eventually fourth GEN blockchain. Bitcoin will be shutdown by governments when they decide to shut it down.

4. At least Ray Dalio admits that he may be missing something about BTC. Peter Schiff is just an old fashioned blowhard who's desperately clinging to his dwindling credibility. Kinda like the clown in the White House right now. Just talking trash while their ships sink irreversibly… I love watching them crash & burn because they deserve it. Grab some popcorn and enjoy the clown show!

5. Went to the old videos from 8 years and was laughing so hard at the bitcoin haters. I'm here now because max is the man and I wanna get this btc bread. Let's get this crypto!

6. “BTC has no top because Fiat has no bottom” – Max Kaiser, Nov 2021.

Amen to that 🙏

7. Bitcoin is a scam, and whoever designed it is about to sell off, the Bitcoin bots are heavily at work!!! Trump and the gold standard is going to CRUSH Bitcoin back down where it started. I almost feel bad for these small time bitcoin owners because the top share holders are the ones who will get paid

8. And… Down we go 😉

9. hey guys' look into Claus Schwab. John Polomny dug him up. interesting academic!!

10. So…does bitcoin make physical gold and silver worthless?

11. Bitcoin – LET'S GO 20K, Let's go U.S.A. – Another EPIC & HISTORIC YEAR!!! Have a SUCCESSFUL week Y'all

12. This channel used to be a lot of fun before going to full time bitcoin pumping. Ponzi scheme.

13. Soon bitcoin will but 20k and up to 100k. Bitcoin is the champ!!!

14. I thought max was crazy but they both are hence perfect couple.

15. Bitcoin will explode in 2021 through the 22nd Century but so will other cryptos… $XDN $XLM $DOGE $LTC $EOS $BCH $ETC $ETH $ZEC $XTZ $DASH $KNC$XRP $BAND $OXT $UMA $CGLD $BNT 💰📈🚀💰💰💰🍺🍻
    Crypto stocks: $BYSD $DIGAF $GAHC $GMGI $ELRA $EPAZ 💰📈🚀💰💰💰
    Also buy Gold, Silver, & Copper Stocks still expected to boom regardless of cure

16. BTC IS TOPPING. 11.24.2020

STOPS IN when moon talk begins.

17. Where can I find a feminist group that will share their bitcoin with me?

18. XRP

19. Socialism sucks. We all know it.

20. We need too audit the Federal Reserve from the year they came into play why 1917?Woodrow Wilson?

21. Yes!!! You guys rock!!! 🤠🤠🤠

22. Love the show! Can anyone recommend an expert who has some technical analysis around the current price. I'm struggling not to panic buy. Have some capital to deploy and fearful that I may not see these prices again. Some saying a correction is due given the 50% increase in the last 3 months. Any hot tips? I'm not a trader, just a humble hodler

23. Very insightful video
    Bitcoins price has been held within a strong uptrend throughout the past several weeks as the cryptocurrency consolidated within $18,000 region. I personally think BTC May soon see a stronger uptrend move due to inflows of capital from retail traders who are just entering the market for the first time. This group of investors may provide bitcoin with the strong base to grow upon and by the rate of new investors rushing to get a taste of the good opportunities of this crypto asset, I foresee a breakout soon. One interesting aspect of crypto currencies is their ability to be traded apart from being stored up, I started my trading career with little or no knowledge about trading or how to go about it, but thanks to Mr Carter His signals and willingness to assist with proper professional guidance was a major motivation to my ability to understand more about this crypto asset and what it holds. You can contact him on Gmail (Carterels54@gmail.com)

24. How is BTC going to scale on chain?

25. We are socialists in mexico ? Jajaja you must be kidding. I Pay Taxes and have nothing In return. Pay for my education. Medical insurance. Neighborhood maintenance & security. Max Káiser has no idea about life in Mexico.

26. I don't think the Oil-igarchs money is going to be seized, it will be "we the peoples" money that is confiscated, as per usual.

27. Max is a preppy with no socks.

28. Bro what is this episode lol

29. Bitcoin can go to 1 000 000 and still be just a speculation/bubble. Think how risky it would be at that price. For example, in 2017, it dropped 80 % from 20 000, that was 16 000 drop / loss. So at 1 000 000 -> that would be a 800 000 drop/loss… So do you really think that those who own it, would actually want that big of a risk (one day you are a millionare and the next day you only own 200k, and then you have to wait another 5 years to maybe make it back)? Rly? What about opportunity costs in that time?

Another thing is that, bitcoin can only rise if there are new buyers on the block, which is the same as in ponzi scheme and beside that it's very deflationary which means everybody expects it will rise in value in the future, so nobody wants to sell. So what's the point of having it, if you never going to sell it, or exchange it for goods and services? Ofc then people would, say yes we will sell it for a million dollars. Yeah, to who? And if you do sell it, the price is going to go down, that's what nobody want's to see, right? And that's what is going to kill it. Anyway I think that atm some hedge funds are bidding the price of risky assets up, to create a fomo, so they can then sell to average investors and rip them off. And while everybody is busy watching btc price, gold and silver (real safe heaven) are getting cheaper and cheaper. So when time comes metals will rip off crypto market and at the end Peter Schiff will write a book with a title: I told you so. 😀 I advice everybody to buy gold, silver and mining stocks, because this is how you get a prosperity. But everyone should decide for themselfs.
    For the end, I think bitcoin can go to infinity when dollar becomes worthless… Have a nice day.

30. John Reed "banking is no more than a few lines of code".

31. Max Without the intricacies of gold and silver. BTC, Blockchain ect… would be non existent. Just say Thank you! And keep trading…

32. My great-grandpa used to bury money and I barely remember helping him but I do remember his distrust of the banks. Crypto is me burying my money for safe keeping.

33. Bitcoin is not regular people coin and if you read what The Great Reset is all about you will understand why the big guys are starting to line up or taking their place in the line. Bitcoin is a modern digital enslavement incubator for useful idiots. If you think gold will be confiscated keep it close to you and buy some silver, or that will be confiscated too, but Bitcoin will not. Give me a break.

34. Where is the Citibank statement originally found?

35. bitcoin isn't even a very good crypto anymore. it is living on its first mover status. I have some BTC, but I have way more DGB, a superior fork of BTC. it says a lot about the crypto market when a better product is WAY less valuable than its inferior competitor.

36. God, how many times do I have to explain, bitcoin needs electric. Our magnetosphere is weakening exponentially, the grid will go down and bitcoin will fail for that reason.

37. they cant take the bitcoin away from what you own, if the corps decide to pump and dump itll just help with my DCA

38. THIS SO CALLED PANDEMIC IS ACTUALLY A "PLANDEMIC" PROPAGANDA OF FAKE NEWS, LEFTIST LIBERAL SOCIALISTIC-COMMUNISTIC MARXIST DEGENERATES & PRESSTITUTES…

THEY VE BEEN LYING ABOUT CORORO-19 SMALL STATS, TO COVER UP CORRUPTION OF RESET…

💯👊👑🤙🔥🔥🔥🔥

39. I like her it was so awkwardly good

40. Kuddos RT, Your channel is always informative!. trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is understanding the trends and working closely and where there is a potential increase as experienced lately, it should be seen as a potential to buy. The current correction, in reality, is long overdue and should be seen as a thing of joy as any dump is very temporal and also provides a unique time for you to grow your portfolio. so what I've been doing lately is just trading daily with the accurate signals of an expert trader named Patrick Martino and I've been cashing out steadily, increasing my portfolio from 1.2 BTC to 6.5 BTC in a month without waiting for the price of bitcoin to go up. So I will advise legit traders to do the same thing by trading daily with Patrick Martino signals because they're accurate 99% of the time and also simplified to help both beginners and experts earn massively from the unbalanced nature of bitcoin. You can reach Mr Patrick directly with Tele-gram : @PatrickMartino for his expert guidance in trading profitably. Cheers.

41. Why would big financial companies invest in bitcoin if it’s about bringing peace on Earth? The owners of the banks don’t want peace on Earth. They want to own everything and war is one of the ways they do that. They’re the biggest funders of the war machine that there is. The only funders..Why would they want a successful bitcoin? This is why I don’t trust it, although I’m desperate for someone to change my mind convincingly by giving me an explanation of that point. Can it really never lose value against whatever currency the world economy settles on at the end of the day?

42. nice analysis mate! if only we had more people paying attention to the crypto market, the bullish movement on the crypto market these past weeks has been beneficial to both the hodlers and traders alike, but more for the traders. This i can say for fact because i personally being a signal user, i was able to trade and make profit running over 56k usd, although i had guidance from Sebastian Bryant, we all can agree it has being a good run for crypto assets. Being a signal user for a while, i can firmly say Sebastian's signals are the real deal, i have made quite a lot using his signals and others as well. strictly for crypto inclined concerns sebastain can be reached on wats pp (+447782861037) and also teligram (sebastianbryan) .