Cryptocurrency

EXACT DATE For The Bitcoin Bull Run?! Dump Before That? (Cryptocurrency News/Trading Price Analysis)

👨🏼‍💻Copy My Trades (FREE TRIAL):

BITCOIN TODAY: In this video, I’ll go through the Bitcoin news today and I’ll make an analysis of the Bitcoin price. This BTC news & analysis can be inspiration for your own Bitcoin trading or investing, but is NOT financial advice.

We have several accurate indicators coming up showing EXACTLY when we could see the start of the next bull run! Between now and the start of the bull run, there is a lot of room for bitcoin to make some interesting moves and provide us with multiple opportunities!

👨🏼‍💻My Instagram:

★★★Wallets★★★
🙋‍♂️ Ledger:
🙋‍♂️ Keepkey:

★★★Contact Me★★★
📲Instagram:
📲Email: info@patrickcorsino.com

**DISCLAIMER**: I am not a financial advisor nor am I giving financial advice. I am sharing my biased opinion based off speculation. You should not take my opinion as financial advice. You should always do your research before making any investment. You should also understand the risks of investing. This is all speculative based investing.

#XRP #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #blockchain #crypto #btc #bitcoincash #bch #bsv #ethereum #eth #ripple #xrp #binance #bnb #quantnetwork #qnt #bancor #bnt #iota #miota #cardano #ada $BTC $ETH $XRP #INT $INT

1. The advances in technology, the constantly evolving nature of social media and the modern world have all brought new and innovative ways for people to make money. It's fair to say that the Internet has opened up a whole host of possibilities that wouldn't have been available in decades gone by. For instance, cryptocurrency and blockchain have seen an upsurge in recent years and are thriving at present. i have come to understand after losing lot's of money investing the wrong way till i saw a comment talking about the good work of James Carlson strategies, he helped me with all the information to success trading Crypto currency Btc,, he is making an impact in the crypto space and can be reached via Whats App ( +447476717980 ) or Tele gram(@jamesC51) for inquiries into profitable trading systems

2. #InjectiveProtocol is a decentralized p2p protocol that aims to enable fast and secure perpetual swaps, futures, leverage and spot transactions on Ethereum. #InjectiveProtocol #exchange

3. #Injective chain build on two layers and its a cool option also. That make injective chain more secure and fast for transactions. #InjectiveProtocol https://injectiveprotocol.com #exchange

4. Predictable growth, transparency and a well-composed roadmap are serious arguments for trust. I recommend to join!

@InjectiveLabs #InjectiveProtocol #investing

5. Honestly am so happy earning fast and legit bitcoin hack from Maskoffweb.com platform guys this service is awesome

6. In the nearest future more crypto currencies will come into existence,  with the growth in crypto currencies, users will start trading in different currencies

7. Indeed earning online from Maskoffweb.com service is the best I received a transfers hack of 10k bitcoin payment just now from them

8. Hey everyone, I never knew Bitcoin was this profitable. Because as a single father of 3 I find it very difficult to take care of my kids needs and back then I wasn’t doing doing too well in my small scale business.i became frustrated to a point that I had to search online how to make money based off work . Due to my personal research I came across many online ways to make money but made lots of research on Bitcoin as it has more reviews and positive testimonies about the digital asset, as a novice I had to take my time to make good researches after my research I bought some bitcoins worth ((5,000 USD)) with all my savings I never knew about day trading my thought was to Hodl I Hodl for months until I saw under a YouTube video comment of a man Mark Ross regarding your day trading and how accurate his signals were. I won’t lie I got attracted because I wanna make profits too and double my money his contact info was there too so I mailed him and I started his online section I traded daily with his 100% accuracies his signals comes with I was able to make (64,000 USD) in two weeks and I’m so happy I got to contact him he changed my life for good and I’m starting another course with him soon now I can give my family a better life .. for help or consultation regarding to cryptocurrencies you can reach Mark on telegram @ markross4 what App {+1 914 301 6142} or ((markross4424@gmail.com)) for any questions or any information…

9. Been addicted to CryptoTab recently. It’s a browser extension and mines bitcoin whenever you use the browser. It uses the right CPU power depending of the other tasks you are doing, for example if you are watching youtube it slows down its usage. Check it out, made 50 bucks so far this month. Use links and you get bonus while mining and I do also. Thanks! https://cryptotabbrowser.com/14447450

10. do you think you can't earn money during a pandemic? Lol, Google about RJV12

11. Thanks i knew about Caleb Hill! He was my professor in Oxford and told us about this algorithm! Then it was RJV9

12. We’re not bots! People who think like that are idiots! They try to tell you about unique algorithm RJV12!

13. I invested all my money in RJV12, and I don't regret it at all! Next week I’ll get a net profit!

14. I Thought that RJV12 is a fraud, and then I found out that my wife invested our money there! And it works!

15. RJV12 is everywhere) but I'm glad if it wasn't for all these comments , I wouldn't have found out about it.

16. Why are you doing currency analysis if there is rjv12? Dude google – rjv12 algorithm

17. Why do you need to tell about pseudo forecasts and deceive people? They lose money because of you! Read better about RJV12

18. About RJV12, it is bullshit, but my friends already invest money to trust capital, they pay them x2 to deposit! Really

19. Agree with overall analysis but with the Fed mudding the waters "norms" don't seem to apply. I'm 25% invested and waiting for spots as it retraces to get in to best of breed in different sectors, But i believe bitcoin will get higher pretty soon and the best thing to do is to invest what we hold in our wallet. As for me Tyler Wright Alexander helps me increase my Crypto massively from trading.

20. AN EPIC DUMP SOON ! NO VOLUME EASY CALL TO SHORT!

21. Have you ever thought of making investment with good profit
    Try investment with Mrjohnson

22. I appreciate your hard work on bringing us relevant news and a solid review of the fundamentals. Btc is stealing the spotlights and always will, the secret behind crypto currency is to build a portfolio, know your values, Personally I'm still accumulating even now. I invested in crypto last year and I went down the drain until I found a comment on YouTube about Walter. I didn't hesitate to contact him, he gave me instructions on what to do and I went from having 3 Btc to 10 Btc. I owe the lady who posted about him and now I am spreading words about him to help ignorant people who are losing. If you have less than 3 Bitcoins or more why not trade it and make more profits? It's no news that Walter has been helping so many of us out here with new working strategies to trade our Bitcoin. you can contact him via Telegram WALTERTRADING12 or email ( Waltertrading10@yahoo .COM). Imagine selling each of them at 20k in a few months from now. 🙂

23. Once $9800 is broken, we are going heaven!

24. This was a great video Patrick. Filled with valuable information, By the way have you noticed the Ethereum DeFi BOOM taking place right now ? DeFi products like Ethereumgold. network are growing a insane amount in the past 2 weeks. From only $200k in the liquidity pool to over $2 million.

25. Thanks for your Video.

26. What up homie!!! I'm ready 🚀 💰