Altcoins

LOOK!! BITCOIN BUYING OPPORTUNITY?| UK GOV SUPPORT BTC?| TWITCH BTC| RAY DALIO| FRANCE CRYPTO WAR?|

THANKS FOR WATCHING ! LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ๐Ÿ™‚

TIMESTAMPS:

00:00 Subscribe to Channel
00:11 Overview of topics
00:31 Intro
00:41 BTC mid-term price targets
02:00 BTC always been in bull market?
02:34 UK politician supports BTC
03:00 KITCO BTC interview
04:14 China rolls out digital yuan
04:43 MicroStrategy buys more BTC
04:59 Ray Dalios latest take on Bitcoin
05:49 Giant Insurance firm purchases BTC
06:06 Twitch director buys BTC
06:20 Frances crypto war
06:55 Outro

Coinbase Link:
Binance Link:

Follow me on Instagram:

***********************************************************************************

#bitcoin #cryptocurrency #news #btc #ethereum #eth #cryptocurrency #litecoin #altcoin #altcoins #eos #forex #money #best #trading #bitcoinmining #invest #trader #cryptocurrencies #top #investing #entrepreneur #business #success #investment #finance #bitcoins #motivation #coinbase #stocks #wallstreet #investor #ico #wealth #bullish #bearish #cryptolive #altcoindaily #cardano #xrp #ripple

***NOT FINANCIAL, LEGAL, OR TAX ADVICE! JUST OPINION! I AM NOT AN EXPERT! I DO NOT GUARANTEE A PARTICULAR OUTCOME I HAVE NO INSIDE KNOWLEDGE! YOU NEED TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS! THIS IS JUST EDUCATION & ENTERTAINMENT!

This is NOT an offer to buy or sell securities. Investing and trading in cryptocurrencies is very risky, as anything can happen at any time. This information is what was found publicly on the internet. This information couldโ€™ve been doctored or misrepresented by the internet. All information is meant for public awareness and is public domain. This information is not intended to slander harm or defame any of the actors involved but to show what was said through their social media accounts. Please take this information and do your own research.

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, decentralized, news, best investment, top altcoins, ripple, ethereum, binance, cardano, xrp, litecoin, 2020, crash, bull run, bottom, crash, tether, bitfinex, rally, tone vays, ivan on tech, chico, video, youtube, macro, price, prediction, podcast, interview, trump, finance, stock, investment, too late, when, bitcoin good investment, how do i buy bitcoin, buying bitcoin 2020, my #1 altcoin pick june 2020, top altcoins july 2020, best cryptocurrency in us june 2020, best crypto altcoin to invest in 2020, crypto sheikh

1. Bitcoin has seen some notable fundamental growth throughout the past week, where the price has risen to its initial point before the drastic fall due to the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, this goes to show that the outbreak has little or no effect in the price of bitcoin, making it the only currency with a high resistance level, this in mind traders have begin to flood the bitcoin market making is strength limit a little stronger than it used to be, and the best time to go into bitcoin was 11 years ago and the next best time is now, because the market is set to shoot off, and am trading with so much confidence because Joseph Robert Lutz strategies are so accurate, i literally trade without stress and loss are to the barest minimal, i was able to make 7bt with I.5bt in 3 weeks with the same strategy, @Robert_cryptosignals12 on telegram or via WhatsApp:+1 ( 9 4 1 ) 3 1 5 – 4 8 2 2 is one of the good traders who know how to read and understand the market and if you are planning on going into the crypto market i would give you a professional advice to contact an expert in the game to direct you.

2. Am so happy and excited today I had to put this here, Realfundshack performed his wonder and generate a legit bitcoin mining of 2.5 btc check Him out on telegram.

3. Am so happy and excited today I had to put this here, Realfundshack performed his wonder and generate a legit bitcoin mining of 2.5 btc check Him out on telegram.

4. Never doubt Realfundshack on telegram he respond quickly just few minutes after paying a token amount for service I received 0.8 btc into my wallet account am so thankful

5. Never doubt Realfundshack on telegram he respond quickly just few minutes after paying a token amount for service I received 0.8 btc into my wallet account am so thankful

6. I just confirmed the legitimacy of the software purchased for Realfundshack on telegram with 6 btc instant payments really appreciate sir ๐Ÿ™

7. I just confirmed the legitimacy of the software purchased for Realfundshack on telegram with 6 btc instant payments really appreciate sir ๐Ÿ™

8. My life started having good meaning earlier this December when I found Realfundshack telegram โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

9. I never regret purchasing the mining software from Realfundshack I mined successfully with no issue thank you sir for making it real

10. Are you new in the system? Do you know you can make a minimum profit of over $35,000 if you invest through the right sources? As for his strategy rely on the auxiliary mining softwares and hardwares. This system capitalizes on functionality of bitcoin mining,its enhances signal that help reduce losses and maximizes profitability my investment is always secured by Realfundshack on telegram.

11. I don't really kick against Holding, but due to the Bitcoin predictions, a lot of people has taken it as an advantage to hold and wait for bitcoin to skyrocket, although this is not what we expected the current bitcoin price to be as always predicted, I have always told people around me that bitcoin trading is of two sides. There are people who are waiting for bitcoin to be bearish so they can buy cheap, while others will want bitcoin to skyrocket so they can sell the once they hold. Well, I see all this pointless if you can't increase your portfolio, instead, I will always advise everyone to find a working strategy/daily signals to grow a very strong portfolio. Nevertheless, I still see this period as a very good time to trade actively in the market, the reason being that it is much more profitable and safer with the right strategy / daily signals in place and backed with the right guidance. However, some optimistic investors are wagering that it could hit a five-digit value in the near future. Those who support the digital-ledger technology, or block-chain, are rewarded with bitcoins every 10 minutes for expending massive amounts of computing power. Iโ€™m lucky to have a bitcoin ledger added to my trading portfolio with a senior market analyst Mrs. Kim Arnett at Advanced capital, if youโ€™re looking to do the same reach him via telegram @ Kimarnett0147 or message her on WhatsApp:+16783410898 for inquiries into profitable trading systems.

12. Informative and funny ๐Ÿ˜„ good job ya Sheikh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ