Cryptocurrency

ETHEREUM : ANOTHER PUMP IS COMING AS WE SPEAK (ETH)

ETHEREUM TODAY: In this video, I’ll go through the Ethereum news today & I’ll make a Ethereum price analysis. On this channel, I make daily videos over Bitcoin and altcoins including Ethereum, XRP, Chainlink, and many more. These are just my Ethereum price predictions and Ethereum technical analysis, not to be used for financial advice. If you enjoy crypto news and cryptocurrency analysis, be sure to like and subscribe!

#ethereum #eth #cryptonews

1. Subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTjmbErMbPlSr6bbju-4Wdw?sub_confirmation=1

Follow me on Twitter – https://twitter.com/JordanC_Crypto

2. 第一个NFT+DEFI项目aavegotchi在1月4号正式上线了,大家给我冲!

3. Still think we’re hitting the 9k-16k top ?

4. Great content thanks , what do you think about OMG and XLM Jordan? what happened that made their price plummit ? is it a buying opportunity or it´s gonna go even lower ? Thanks

5. Guys there is a group of people with around 100k active users that have a cummulative buget of over $20 millions and we are doing pumping on different cryptos, last pump some people made 800% profit in 2 minutes, I myself made around 270% because i was not fast enough, you can come and just take a look, you don't even have to participate just make an opinion about this.

Everything is free and the more people we are the better as we have a bigger buget and more control.

We use discord.

6. Do you have a link for the ethbtc chart? Im going on trading view and im not seeing this same daily chart so I can watch this thing play out. my dail eth btc chart looks different.

7. Dude your YouTube count has been at 2k when I followed you first and now you are at 4K subs I wouldn’t be surprised if you hit 20k subs next year your channel is growing great. You remind of one my high school buddy’s

8. Lol Jordan, do you have a P.O. Box? Wanna send you a small gift haha

9. Great call

10. Thank you for the video.
    The next Rocket guys do not miss it >>> XSL LABS https://www.xsl-labs.io/syl?access=5738

11. Many investors were considering the possibility of a “Christmas Dump” as $2.3 billion in Bitcoin options contracts were set to expire, the largest ever in a single day. With that event in the rear-view mirror, many investors are now optimistic that the momentum of 2020 will continue into the new year. Traders should protect their paper profits and not get carried away with greed because corrections after vertical rallies can be ruthless. Start planning your 2O2I by learning how to trade crypto, I have been trading with knowledges and education from Ben"s Channel Daily, its Been an awesome experience, at the same time Very Overwhelming . In 3months I grew from( 5btc_25)bitcoin… Trust & Learn his process without much Questioning, he remains an Undisputed CHAMPION if trading is the Topic…..>>Telegram-@benbullcrypto

12. Dude you're killing it lately! ETH looks to be shooting up as I write this, just like you predicted.

13. what are u thinking about discord pump ? like that : https://discord.gg/JtmjbcCH

Is that legal ?

14. Still holding my 4,000 ripples that I bought over the last few months . Have I balls of steel or am I doomed? 🤣

15. ETH 💥🚀💰🥂