XRP

*BOMBSHELL NEWS DROPS* Ripple/XRP Getting A Greenlight & Stellar Price Explosion Shows XRP's Future

Udemy Altcoin, Ratings & Reviews Course:

Twitter:

Instagram:

-US Dollar Collapse & China Currency/Tech War
-Stellar & Circle
-STABLECOIN CLARITY
-SEC Finhub & Lawsuit

*I am not a financial adviser & this is not financial advice

*I DO NOT COMMENT IN COMMENT SECTIONS…. IF YOU SEE A COMMENT WITH MY NAME, IT IS AN IMPERSONATOR!!! DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS!!!!! THEY ARE SCAMS!!!!*

1. Thank you very much for the video BB!

2. Can believe it work for me through Maskoffweb,com they got me $10,000 worth of bitcoin to my account for my mom bills

3. Thanks for this video , it’s very detailed 🔥, Anyways it's high time we take every advantage to make money not just from our work but also from digital investment. It's so funny how a lot of people are running into bitcoin trading blindly at the moment because of its recent bullishness, however I still feel the best way to make it big and accumulate the little we hold now is to get involved in day trading which is more profitable. Well as for me, it's always been no pressure ever since I ventured into the crypto community, For me it's been very successful because i was being guided by a PR0 trader called Mr Mark Murray whose strategy/daily signals has proven to be so accurate and well analyzed. During my first 5 weeks of trading with Mark Murrays’ daily signals, i was able to grow my portfolio from 1.1btc to 6.2btc which you will agree is a very good profits mostly as the market is very bullish now. I will always advise anyone who just started dealing with bitcoin or old holders, Trade people! It's truly easy and requires less of your time. Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Markmurraytrading@gmail. com)" or  Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

4. Thanks for this video , it’s very detailed 🔥, Anyways it's high time we take every advantage to make money not just from our work but also from digital investment. It's so funny how a lot of people are running into bitcoin trading blindly at the moment because of its recent bullishness, however I still feel the best way to make it big and accumulate the little we hold now is to get involved in day trading which is more profitable. Well as for me, it's always been no pressure ever since I ventured into the crypto community, For me it's been very successful because i was being guided by a PR0 trader called Mr Mark Murray whose strategy/daily signals has proven to be so accurate and well analyzed. During my first 5 weeks of trading with Mark Murrays’ daily signals, i was able to grow my portfolio from 1.1btc to 6.2btc which you will agree is a very good profits mostly as the market is very bullish now. I will always advise anyone who just started dealing with bitcoin or old holders, Trade people! It's truly easy and requires less of your time. Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Markmurraytrading@gmail. com)" or  Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

5. My hands were literally trembling while typing this. I don't even know what to say or do right now. I just received the greatest shock of my life. For real guys there is a legit manager out there and his name is wells carlton. I invested $1000 and I earned $7,500 dollars in just 5days. It sounded too good to be true at first but right now am literally trembling in excitement. Thank you so much Wells, and if you are also finding it difficult trading for yourself contact him directly on his email: wellscarlton7 @gmail. com or WhatsApp : +13399990972 Instagram: Wellscarlton231 facebook: Wells Carlton

6. I got stellar at .3733 and xrp at .2982! I know im late compared to alot of you but when these hit dollars it wont matter. Cheers yall 🤞🤞🤞🤞

7. it did today

8. Where do I but if Coinbase is removing it from its platform

9. not sus tittle sniff i'm french

10. Digital asset investor. Yesterday had a clip about jed macleb has direct links to fed thru family lines. Interesting if true.

11. You should make a video on how to make 6 figures profit cos I’ve been reading about investors making up to $200k or more in 2 months, I’d really love to know how to outperform the market and make such substantial profit

12. Wow this dude making promises! Crystal ball n all

13. That order was reversed. Look it up..

14. XRP -The chosen one

15. Hey bearable bull you dropped this…👑

16. XRP is the Crytpo Central Bank……..I believe we all missed the hidden message XRP is gonna be like a Central Bank 🤑

17. id rather make money than "wait" … lol

18. …first I noticed coworkers into Bitcoin… then overheard two old men in the lobby discussing Bitcoin.. then someone asking me how to buy and own it.

THE MASSES ARE HERE.

19. Thanks for being here for us! I can't weight to see the top blow here. I will never sell during any shake out.

20. Sign the petition!!! Search XRP petition on google and get it done. I’m not adding a link or anything like that. Just fucking do it, we need 65,000 signatures. We’re at a little over 35,000.

21. Guys buy dnt coin before it moon like polkadot coin

22. Interesting read about Valerie A Szczepanik from Amy Winehouse.

23. us dollar is finished,in next 5 years its going be all digital currency

24. Anybody know what the video is at the end? Ie where to find it?

25. I can’t access the udemy course. I am a member but, do some reason it will not let me. Is it because I am in a different country at the moment?

26. XRP has now printed a full body close below the 21 weekly ema. This means there is a high probability of an extended down trend.

27. Look at the xrp-btc price charts. Xrp is almost at it’s all time low. Not sure how I feel about this.

28. $0.30 XLM past big brother. But I'm Damm sure about My XRP bag

29. all my bills got clear off with the 0.5btc Maskoffweb,com sent to my blockchain wallet

30. XLM is up … iv got a smill bit of change left in my pocket … should i get more xrp or xlm???
    Bull says dont buy when its up … buy when its low , that would suggest I get xrp … HELP!
    btw Im guessing you can tell in new to this.

31. I hope vet goes to 10 cents and xlm to $1 before xrp goes up so we can add some bags!! This sec situation is a blessing in disguise

32. XRP XLM all the way

33. Hey guys, new to this page and crypto in general. I did purchase XRP that a friend of mine was pumping. And in doing so, discovered XLM on my own and I’m glad I made an entry in Coinbase. I also discovered VET and would like to know where I could make an entry since Coinbase doesn’t support it. I appreciate any and all info….. #NUBE 😎

34. Great video, but please speak in a normal voice 🙏. Thumbs up, thanks for the news

35. Can someone help me please I’m new to crypto investing/trading! I purchased XRP on Coinbase and I understand they’re suspending trading after the 19th. Does this mean that if the price goes up or down that I can no longer withdraw funds after the 19th? Any help is appreciated, thank you!

36. Here it comes!!!

37. Where’s my flare spark token

38. No stellar for me. I figured xlm would pump, xrp will dump. Just another game from the MAN. I see it clearly now. XRP is the black man of crypto! I'm all in now!

39. Thanks good job!💜💋💖♫♪

40. This is for you, your children and grandchildren. Do the right thing guys, best of luck to all!

41. #XRP investors sue #SEC, demanding damages #XRP held by non-#Ripple investors is not a security, and accuses former SEC chairman #Jay Clayton of personal hostility https://modernconsensus.com/cryptocurrencies/xrp/xrp-investors-sue-sec-demanding-damages/ – — Author Leo A. Jakobson @LeoAJakobson twitter

42. Where to purchase your A rated deal?

43. Coinbase down again to stop Americans from buying #XRP just as $XRP exploded. Time to move to #UpholdExchange!

44. I wanted to sign up for the course and pay for it but the course you pay for isn't the course with the pick that he talks about. Am I misunderstanding? I don't mind paying for it but if I'm buying random courses that don't have what he talks about in the video then it's a waste

45. The Voice speaks…