Bitcoin News

DUMP!!!!! THIS CRAZY BITCOIN CHART REVEALS THE TARGET!!!!!!!!!!

BITCOIN!! Today we will do technical analysis on Bitcoin! WATCH THIS

$700 BONUSES BELOW!!!!

$200 FREE BONUS (limited time)
🔶 Bybit: ($200 FREE)
[with this link]

♦️ Phemex: ($$$ FREE)

♦️ Duedex: ($300 FREE)
♦️ Get PandorasWallet:

Timestamps:
00:00 Intro
01:00 Bitcoin Technical Analysis

♦️ Affiliate Section:
📈 PrimeXBT:
🤖 3Commas:
📈 Tradingview:
🕵️‍♂️ NORD:

DISCLAIMER (read it please): Leverage trading is ONLY for EXPERIENCED TRADERS. If you Trade with a BOT from 3Commas on Bybit it does NOT mean you have no risk. You can still lose money if the Bot suddenly gets unprofitable.

♦️ Other MMCrypto Media Channels:
💭FREE SECRET Telegram w. DavinciJ15:
🐦 Follow us on Twitter:
🇩🇪 MMCrypto Deutsch:
🇷🇺 MMCrypto Russian:
📈 MMCrypto Podtrade:
🇹🇷 MMCrypto Turkish:

#bitcoin #twitter #crypto #interest #stockmarket #recession #bearmarket #bullmarket #davincij15 #mmcrypto #btc #bitcoinprice #bitcointoday #crash #economy #inflation #ecb #fed #federalreserve #davincij15 #hash #hashrate #hashribbon #bitcoinprice #onchain #onchainanalytics #mmcryptoonchain

bitcoin, crypto, cryptocurrency, interest, stockmarket, recession, bearmarket, bullmarket, davincij15, mmcrypto, btc, bitcoinprice , bitcointoday, crash, economy, inflation, ecb, fed, federalreserve, altcoins, altcoin season, alt season, atlcoinseason, hash, hashrate, hasribbon, on chain, on chain analytics, mmcrypto on chain

YouTube. This is a Video for YouTube. This is the Link of YouTube:

MMCrypto Bitcoin Crypto (YouTube Channel)

1. HUGE ~ $1‘100 BONUSES RIGHT NOW!!!!! (limited time)
    🔶 Bybit: bit.ly/MMCryptoBybit ($600 FREE NOW)
    🔷 Phemex: bit.ly/MMCryptoPhemex  ($$$ FREE)
    🟣 DueDex: bit.ly/MMCryptoDueDEX ($300 FREE)
    [with these links]

_______________________________
    _______________________________

♦️ Get 20% Discount on my Course: https://www.mmcryptotrading.com

♦️ DavinciJ15's Token: https://www.davincij15.com/token/dj15/
    ♦️ Get PandorasWallet: https://pandoraswallet.com
    _______________________________
    _______________________________

FREE GLASSNODE ACCOUNT

_______________________________
    _______________________________

2. What a great guy💪 to offer donations to him, go to the less fortunate instead🔥 Impressive🌈🙏

3. Wow just got my fresh BTC from @Sigtrack what of 10k on telegram is the only legit vendor that sells CC with high balance and dumps I got some from him….guys make your deal with him…thanks so much bro❤️❤️

4. who is this guy?

5. okay in this episode you got me 😉 straight into telegram, you sir not only have a beautiful mind but well analyses as well and I appreciate that 100% deep respect

6. Bitcoin is over $30,000 and still counting, don’t sleep on it don’t just buy and hold bitcoin. Trade it!

7. Bitcoin forever! Bitcoin miraculously grow when it first started trading from around $0.0008 to $0.08 in July 2010 now per coin yeah and the price reached a peak of $19,783 per bitcoin in late-2017 Bitcoin has really stood its ground and would keep breaking grounds, investors sure know how profitable it is now. My advice is invest in it now that it is still affordable, cause a time is coming when it would become scarce.

8. Please Bitcoin donete
    3KNhxkXnezA7qCSVuGAAD6CNKYysEZGKi3

9. Hello. I'm actually looking for a good trader that can help me trade and make good profit, I've been seeing so many recommendations but i don't think they're trusted. Please do you have any recommendation?

10. Unlike because of Your live videos, plesae back to recording one which is better because of duration and more precise. Who think just like me ?

11. Bitcoin has been blazing a few indications of solidarity all through the previous few days over others, with bulls being in full control of their price action as they aim at pushing general prices over the resistance level… General bullish moves has been productive to hodlers and traders the same, with everybody anxious to get a bit of crypto currency at the present time!! Although i fancy trading to hodling because of it's productivity and extra information on crypto by and large. Overtime, i have used lots of signal service and guide from experts to assit with trading, one of those experts has been central to most of the trading successes i haved enjoyed… Evelyn Mia's administration is one of the productive ones i have utilized and i would suggest her for crypto related difficulties, she can be reached on WhatsAp (+1_5_1_7_8_1_6_2_0_8_1) for her assistance, let's remain positive and productive…..

12. Dump it

13. Your a good man Chris.

14. This guy always pumps, me up.

15. Gotta play this channel on .75x

16. Just learn to work with Experts, Ignore the bearish move of bitcoin currently.

17. 1:19 I get 161 daily due to this here f u n d a i l y p a y

18. Can I really get a good trader, I have lost a
    lot trying to trade myself I really want to
    testify about Bitcoin 😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

19. mad guy

20. at 1;21;10, u dont have to sell btc, what he means ??

21. In 2017 one the worst dump was -33%

22. the $2K cheques are needed. What was not needed was the trillion$$$ in bailouts and $ printing since 2008 and especially last year

23. It seems this Dump is normal…. Is it already consolidating?? I'm trying to buy BTC, but the price refuses to drop below the US$32K of last pivot minimal. A monster candle complex "Morning Star" indicated 4 hours ago that Bitcoin will recover!

24. Chris you are the best, wonderful human being, bless you x ilse

25. Wish you warned us before the crash. Always good once it happens. Now delete my comments 🤣

26. Hello, check the long links in the description, they do not open, maybe you need to correct the text.

27. HEAD & SHOULDERS coming ….???

28. Bitcoin is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me after accumulating over 8.5 BTC in just two weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by Jordan Meyers. His methods are top notch and profitable and he can be contacted easily on Telegram (@jordmeyers) cheers.

29. What do you Think of zilliqa?

30. Love your daily stream. Really want to say thanks for that, i strongly believe the world will be very epic in crypto history ,especially for bitcoin, F.O.M.O (Fear of missing Out) has trigger the bull run, hopefully we will have a new set ATH(all time highs) above $41k this 2021, so everybody should buy more and join the train before its goes to the Moon as predicted. I will also advice you multiply the little you have instead of HODL with good and accurate signals @chriswadetrading on telegram, Goodluck.

31. Teutonic rage mode. Up visors people lol

32. 🥁drum roll🥁🥁 all rise ,stand in line bow down ….the king is walking the redcarpet🤴……BITCOIN 🤴😄😉

33. Bro…respect for your call to donate to the less fortunate👊🏽

34. SELL BITCOIN DONT LOSE YOUR MONEY

35. Maybe you can create MMCrypto Charity to help others who are less fortunate people

36. "Exactly as I predicted"

37. URGENT ! Chris , I just heard that the BTC mining sector in China is in danger of coming down. The President has put Executive Order 13959 into action which prohibits US investors dealing with Chinese companies. Did you hear anything ?

38. what difference does it make every time you are on you spend 30% of the time telling us to watch until the end and smash the likes plus give away bonuses if we trade with your recommendations wonder if most people are aware you are getting paid for all three and im talking about hundreds of thousands not just a few $$$

39. I seriously love that this man doesnt ask for donations and tells his audience to give it to those in need

40. LOL

41. You have a good heart.

42. Do you ever take a break and piss in the sink behind you?

43. Thank you so much for your kind words Chris. It's so nice of you to spend some time and urge people to donate to people on the streets! So many people lost their jobs and homes during covid. I also lost my job and my home, but I was lucky I had family to take me in. But so many people don't have that or lost all their family, and they need our help and we need to be their family 💖Thank you for being such a kind heart!

44. I am signed on this link where is my bonus??

45. What is Ethereum's current support number???

46. Waiting for the next video