Altcoins

First Crypto Buy Target: 55% Undervaluation

Since past crypto bears of 2011 and 2014 always saw higher undervaluaton over time compared to Trololo’s trendline, even if bottom was in, very likely this cycle we’ll see it again. First low in undervaluation was -50% when BTC hit $3150, so likely we hit new low of -55% sooner or later. Since Trololo trendline is now around $300B that would mean $140B if it happens over next month but if it only happens in half a year, will be considerably higher as trendline only goes up over time.

$140B would probably give around $4500 for BTC but we’ll have to see what valuations this gives for other crypto’s like BCH and ETH as that is much less certain. Planning to buy big stash of Ethereum if we get to 55% undervaluation, no matter the price.

Links:
Sheet Investment Plan:

“Crypto Buy In Targets”:

“My Investment Plan For Bull + Bear Case & Why Likely NEW BOTTOM”:

1. I have a hunch the metrics you are using are unreliable as based on insufficient data. BTC is too unpredictable, still

2. XRP …

3. it is only 0 we are talking about – BTC will go to 2000 or 20 000 – means 0 difference – only one 0 difference behind the 2

4. As you are all into utility and adoption, you should definitely look into Dash. It`s actually far better than BCH. There are already 5000 Dash accepting merchants (mainly in Venezuela, more than BCH), more real Point of Sales transactions than any other coin (including BCH) due to number of merchants and the ability of instantly settled & cheap transactions, third highest number of daily active addresses (indicator for real blockchain use) of all coins (2x more than BCH). I don't see any other coin that tries to be a CURRENCY which has that strong fundamentals and achieved that much. To add: Dash has a monthly budget from block rewards (10%) which allows ongoing funding for software development, merchant adoption & marketing (no need for donations), is highly decentralized and its blockchain is now more secure than BTC`s (new ChainLocks feature prevents 51% attacks). I don't really see a real competitor for Dash.

I would love to read about your opinion! And thanks for your videos!

5. With chainlocks, DASH eliminates the risk of 51% attacks, and becomes the only digital cash among the cryptocurrencies, as instant private transactions are possible. With the implementation of Chainlock on the Dash network, it can now settle payments instantly and can quickly be re-spent without any risk to the receiver. The price of DASH has been suppressed for too long, and, really, it is now a coiled spring. What more, owning a Masternode, you have a steady income while you give support to the healthy decentralisation of the network, not only with the full node, but also with its governance.

6. Populous PPT platform is up and running.

7. Good advice as always Marc . But there is Bullish move to 11600 incoming. – https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/Qspxmumh-BTC-Bullish-Reversal-Pattern-Targeting-11600-to-11300/

8. Hearing that you will prefer to buy ETH and not BCH from your mouth is very surprising for me.

9. Whatever BTCs long term prospects it's the coin to buy in the bear market which is what I have been doing. Glad to have my decision confirmed by you.

Perhaps ETH will be no.1 this bull and I'll be doller cost averaging in to ETH next time? Or I'll stick to BTC as it's the oldest. Who knows.

In any case I'm certainly not a BTC maximalists but buy it as part of a larger bear/bull investing strategy myself.

10. 9k should be the bottom because that was the point you made the video telling us "ooooh, it will go to 4k". 😀 Sure sign.

11. I'm not a fan boy of xrp but I can't help but notice the huge spike in the number of partners they have gotten that are now using their xcurrent technology. Several of these partners have begun shifting into xRapid which uses xrp. Something most crytpo enthusiasts said would never happen. I almost view ripple as the tesla of the crypto space purely due to adoption. They are the only one to have worked so closely with regulators and government which is a huge bonus. Governments will inevitably enforce regulations on crypto use and being on favorable terms with them can only help grow your project in the future. I could be wrong and it goes to a worthless number. My other pic would definitely be Ethereum due to first movers principle where they started off the smart contract hype. Lots of industry support and it has the name brand being in the top 10 cryptos for quite some time now and not losing significant market share compared to the other alt coins.

12. Interesting small cap: Harmony (ONE), has already done ETH's sharding on it's mainnet. Has a bunch of people from Cosmos, Tezos and others working on it. I believe Charles Hoskinson also said he really likes it. The tech is made and it's at a 30 million dollar valuation. Only downside seems to be the massive inflation, but it's so small that it might just be able to gain in enough value that you still profit. What do you think?

13. You know I’m a Cardano fan. Features like functional programming, contingent settlement, peer review build strong confidence with existing legacy systems. And their Proof of Stake will work very well. Watch out in the following months for what companies will make the Cardano choice for partnerships. And Cardano infrastructure will make bitcoin and certainly ethereum look like early prototypes in this space. ADA is the only coin I know with certainty my kids will be able to spend anywhere in the world in 10 years with ease, with massive awareness and with great store of value. Other coins might be priced a lot higher, but the Cardano chain will be the safest and most decentralized with key partners. No doubt in my mind about that. Marc, I even bet you’ll run a Node eventually.

14. You are not terribly sophisticated as an investor (no math, complex calculation, models, diversification, etc) but I think in the years you have developed a great instinct for the crypto market. Well done! You deserve your earned money! And thanks for sharing

15. You can't go wrong with ETH Marc, miles over any other project in actual adoption not just speculative holding or bot generated use like the other "ethereum killers". good choice

16. Awesome video as always (notifications turned on as always). I like a dwarf amongst you turning myself from an emotional investor in to an informed and rational one (still a long way to go). Exciting times…

17. I wouldnt sell Genomic Revolution fund for BCH, as its dropping through the floor. Why? How can you be certain its not a death spiral for the crypto industry?

18. I love watching your mind work Marc, I'm a btc permabull for life, don't sleep on btc my friend….. 👊

19. Dankjewel for your update Marc. Interessante video. My question is about Digibyte, pretty long in the league since 2014. It’s back at 1 cent and has a strong community / weekly active on YouTube / twitter etc . What’s your opinion about a possible long term investment?

20. based on this current reaction to price drop, if we get to the prices you mentioned , i see ETH hitting below 50USD. for me this time it will be 50% LTC, they have always performed well and acted as a leading indicator , this time around over 500% up from the lows of 2019. and they are doing some work on adoption.

21. Cardano is the first blockchain platform to evolve out of a scientific philosophy and a research first driven approach. With Charles Hoskinson as an experienced leader in the space having worked on bitshares and ethereum. . He knows exactly what this space needs. He's backed by a global collective of expert engineers and researchers.

22. Thank you so much for editing this video for length! I know this is not your responsibility to make easy-to-digest videos, but even for your long-term followers this is a nice development!

23. Buy it at $500

24. A lot of people getting caught in this Bull Trap.

25. Dp you think Tesla will be a better investment than BTC in the next 5 years?