Cryptocurrency

Ripple XRP News: XRP $12.80 First Target, US Treasury Going For Crypto, WEF Ripple, USD Weak!

Now let me tell you to do your own research. I like this stuff, but that doesn’t mean you have to too, or that you should take the same risks… I’m just a random guy on the internet, don’t forget that.

I’m not a financial advisor. Anything said in this video should purely be taken as a funny opinion, of a young crypto investor who knows nothing about it. It should DEFINITELY not be taken as financial advice. I’m not sure any of the things I put my money in will actually do good, so don’t ask me for advice, as I never reply to those types of questions. I have surely lost money in the past in various different investment methods.. So once more, none of this is advice, it’s just my thoughts. A YouTube video is not legal advice. Get 5% extra gold backed crypto here:

Get 4 Free stocks & Trade/Buy Crypto Here!!!:

Get your .crypto domain here:

Join the channel to get access to perks:

Earn interest on your XRP & other crypto:
My code on bitrue: ZLQZAA
Let’s hit 1000 likes within 24 hours!

Twitter:
Discord:

IG Channel:
Finance Channel:
5 Minute Crypto:

The Hardware Wallet I use:

GO CHECK THIS FOR THE LATEST NEWS:

Crypto Staking For Passive Income:

Some of these links are affiliate links which may earn me some money, I don’t think any of these links are harmful, but I’m not liable if they are, views and statements on the websites I link may not be may own. Just a quick disclaimer to be sure… Channel is growing like crazy, brings more risks too! 🙂
This video, my description, or anything that I say SHOULD NOT be seen as financial advice, I’m just a random guy on the internet. All I’m saying is for entertainment or educational purposes only.
#XRP #Ripple #Crypto

1. Loving XRP.
    Additional 250xrp will be nice!

2. If this happens, I will earn 52,000 then ill sell to buy more dip

3. i hope xrp will moon

4. xrp give away!!!

5. XRP!

6. I'm trying to learn all i can. I don't have a lot to pump into my account BUT i am losing what i can into crypto. Still learning!

7. Do you guys want to earn Passive Income for as little as $20.00?

How does .40% – 1% HOURLY sound? Pretty good right?

Well now how would you like to be able to do all that anddd be able to pull your Passive Income every hour with absolutely NO FEES?!

Use my REFERRAL LINK and start earning your passive income and future retirement right away.
    We ALL know this bullrun will not last forever, so get your stake in now guys before this incredible deal is over!

SERIOUSLY GUYS IT WORKS! 2 days in and I easily, quickly, and FOR FREE withdraw my passive income.

8. Xrp or bust!

9. Let's get it Dusty!!!

10. Not exactly XRP but crypto related nonetheless. I found this new app that is completely free and actually lets you mine crypto from your phone.

It’s an extremely new app but so far after everything I’ve read and seen it seems pretty legit to me.

Bee network is a new blockchain innovation that provides a gamified experience for users to earn Bee, a cryptocurrency that you can mine on your smart phone neither affecting your phone's performance nor battery, I’m using the app myself and trying to give accurate information about it from firsthand experience. By playing the roles of Miner, Referrer, and Verifier, Bee Network players will earn rewards in Bees.
    It has whitepaper, is reliable, and it's also available on Playstore and App Store. It also made me a lot more comfortable that Bee Network does not accept payment of any kind directly from players. Exchange of Bee for fiat money is not possible until Bee Network’s development has entered phase III. So, no bad actors can have any impact on the system.But, it's too early to reach any bank, as the time passes we can clearly see where it's heading.

If you want to join Bee network go to http://www.bee.com. You can Earn A Bee In Game, by using code ➡️texas ⬅️ and I'm also an active miner so, you'll always have a higher mining rate right out of the gate.

Honestly I figured that by tapping an icon once daily is worth the upside if the projects succeeds. With all the success from bitcoin lately I think there’s so much upside in this space and we haven’t even scratched the surface. We will have a better idea of it’s potential once phase 2 is reached which is set to happen in 2 nd quarter of 2021. So, happy mining.

11. Sorry, but your video narration style is bland and puts people to sleep. Please get to the point summarize it simply

12. Happy earning payment with maskoffweb.com company another bitcoin flips was sent to my blockchain wallet today for my bills

13. Great info as always 👍

14. What's the difference between PayID and unstoppabledomains.com?

15. i wanna win da xrp !!!!!!! how do u pick da winner ? its meeee

16. XRP TO THE 🌙

17. Dusty……you clickbaited us again with the $12.80 in your title. You said you wouldn’t do that. Can you please explain to me and the rest of your audience that reads this comment what your end game is with that? Are you more interested in gaining more followers with the clickbait or shooting us all straight? I can assure you I’m not the only one that feels mislead.

18. Xrp

19. Fis =)

20. I’m not selling for a very long time

21. Coinbase has been hacked accounts frozen and there support centre no replying
    PeopleYOU BEEN WARNED