Cryptocurrency

SIGNS THE BOTTOM IS IN for the Ripple XRP Price Chart as Wyckoff Accumulation Nears Completion

Visit ** ** and enroll in the Blockchain Backer’s Exit Plan Strategy to Cryptocurrency course for charting tips and tricks, best practices, complete analysis of the cryptocurrency market and exit plans, all designed to build a rock solid mindset.

Get your own cryptocurrency domain by visiting Unstoppable Domains at
My interview with the Unstoppable Domains co-founder:

To send me XRP, BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, or ADA, you can send it to:

bcbacker.crypto

This is my new “address” and it can receive all those digital assets simply by sending them to that address by using an integrated wallet. Unstoppable Domains is one of the original companies listed on PayID.org, the Open Payments Coalition for PayID that was started by Ripple, that support bringing PayID’s vision to life. Currently, you can receive payments of dozens of cryptocurrencies to your ID being sent from the following wallets: MyEtherWallet, Coinomi, Trust, MyCrypto, Atomic, Edge, Ambo, Guarda, Coinrequest, Viewblock, Moonlet, ZilPay, Burst Wallet, Global Payment Address, IM Token, Counter Network, Equal Wallet, Burner Wallet, Orion Wallet, with many more being added, including exchanges. You can get your own address by using my affiliate link to Unstoppable Domains, a partner of Open Payments Coalition for PayID, by going here:

Hi, I am the Blockchain Backer, bringing you the latest cryptocurrency news and analysis. The content of my channel primarily focuses on crypto news, motivation, and chart analysis on the XRP chart, Bitcoin chart, various Altcoin charts, and market cap charts.

To support my channel and become a Backer, Hodler, or Whale here on YouTube, here is the link:

DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. Investing and trading is risky, and you can lose your money. The information in this video should not be used to make any investment decisions. You should contact a licensed financial adviser prior to making any investment decisions. Any affiliate links in the description of these videos may provide a commission if you decide to purchase their products. I appreciate any and all support of my channel, and without you, I wouldn’t be here. Thank you.

1. Wow, mate. This vid is good

Wanna know your point of view about $MTLX. Their platform is going to open a yield farming program with x3 APY for long term using USDT. Can I get income here?

2. Investing in crypto now should be in every wise individuals list, in some months time you'll be ecstatic with the decision you made today.

3. Whose here when bitcoins dropping under 33,000???!! To check the WAVES!

4. That Crash Pattern that Occurred is called a ZigZag. Its related to Elliot Wave and has a subdivision of 5 – 3 – 5 (waves). It is a sharp corrective style pattern. Very common. Especially in a Wave 2 (which that is what we were in on the larger degree). We are mostly likely starting wave 3 with high probability targets or 1.25 – 1.35 cents.

5. I'm glad trading bots trade regardless of NEWS. 😉
    Not time to sell even though the price is soaring.

6. So many are delisting, sell before you lose all.

7. Are these daily charts or what hour increment?

8. You r so damn XCELLENT !…. it is happening now exactly as u say…

9. Hot Damn! You called it, spot on the freaken nose! Respect!

10. I move to call the crashing pattern "the coinbase"

11. So why did it go up today then? Is that the last up before the final 1234, 12345 and finish? Or did the whole crash already happen and now it’s on its way up for good?

12. Man… You said 1 more dip. And it's nowhere to be seen. I cancelled my orders at 0.22 to wait for it to dip. It never happened. Should've trusted my instincts more.

13. Love you brother….I just went to school here….im soooooooooo greatfull to you….love you lonnnngggggg time

14. The guys comments on here is like Trump supporters! The XRP has completely collapsed & delisted from many platforms & they still living the dream & following this suspicious channel

15. also do u think that a descending triangle should be applied in the consolidation after a crash in a bullrun? it seems to me it is somewhat irrelevant as we have just experienced a downward trend

16. bro ur the fucking man! u taught me about crash patterns yesterday in this vid and i went and looked at some of my holdings and saw the signs on xlm 15min chart, i caught wave 3 sold at its top, caught 50% gains and have just watched the whole pattern play out and put my initial back in, i was looking at heaps of charts and i see that pattern everywhere now, thanks for sharing ur knowledge bro, between u, trading rush and cameron fous ive learnt so much about market psych, chart reading and efficient management, im pumped for this yr, im gonna make back all the money i lost doing rookie trades tenfold

17. I trust no other content creator.

18. What happens if at step 7 there is a new low? Does that still make for the Wykof or a new crash pattern?

19. Wow you were right

20. Wow. What an explaination.
    👍🍻