XRP

THE THINGS WE KNOW THAT MOST DON’T about Ripple XRP Price Chart and BEING PART OF THE SOLUTION TODAY

Contact Your Representative In Congress About Ripple Lawsuit
XRP Is Not A Security! Click Here:

Sign The White House XRP Petition

Imagine being able to withdrawal $10,000,000 TAX-FREE

I Now Can With My Retirement Account Here
Open a Roth IRA to Grow Your Crypto TAX-FREE
Link:
Promo code: KEVINCAGE
Get 1-month FREE

Do NOT Keep Your Crypto On Exchanges

Store your Digital Assets Safely
Save 50% on Ledger Nano S with Ledger Backup Pack

Buy a Ledger Nano X to get a $25 voucher HOLIDAY PROMOTION!

Reserve & Create Your Own Crypto Domain Name While It’s Available:

My New Crypto Address is: kevincage.crypto

You can send all Crypto (XRP, BTC, ETH) to this Address instead of inputting a long serial number! Super Convenient. Like a single Email Address for all my Cryptocurrencies

🙏 My XRP Address for Donations (No Destination Tag Needed):
rhur79yATuk5U3AYEvsLXJaj9ZWYMEihWY

XRP Community Poster & XRP Infographics to Learn More:

Top Crypto Exchanges to easily Buy & Trade XRP & Other Crypto:

Create a Kraken Account (1st U.S. Legalized Crypto Bank!):

Create a COINBASE Account:

Create a BINANCE US Account – Private OTC Trades Available!

Referral Code: 35003310

Create a Bitrue Account – Most XRP Trading Pairs in the World! Best for Swing Trades. With LINK Below, You will have a chance to win 60,000 XRP!
Invitation Code: ZLGVQW

Free Crypto TUTORIAL PLAYLIST (Choose Any):

Trade Utilizing TradingView for FREE:

XRP Future Millionaire & Cryptocurrency Store:

My Socials

Twitter:

Instagram:

PATREON: CAGE’S TRADES

JOIN as a CHANNEL MEMBER:

– My Blue YETI Microphone
– My ACER Predator Laptop
– My Canon EOS 7D Mark II Camera
_________________________________________________

Follow me on XRP Video Platform (I Upload Videos Here As Well)

_________________________________________________

EMAIL For Business Inquiries ONLY (Will Not Give Financial Advice Or Answer Questions Here. Please Only Send Me News/Questions Through Twitter):
Kevincage.yt@gmail.com

Thank you all for any & all support.

**DISCLAIMER**
I am not a licensed financial advisor. All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should not buy, sell, trade, or invest in any asset based on what I say in these videos. You should know that investing carries extreme risks. You could lose your entire investment. This is not trading advice, and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred.
_________________________________________________

#cryptocurrency #bestcrypto #investing #bitcoin #ripplexrp #xrp #ripple #xrpnews #ripplenews #priceprediction #crypto #cardano #endofyear #altcoin #eth #ethereum #BTC #R3 #Billion #Trillion #trading #investing #KevinCage #Digital #Asset #Investor #prediction #price #Tezos #XTZ #LINK #Chainlink #DeFi #Decentralized #Finance #Digital #BlockchainBacker #XRPCommunity #BCBacker #DigitalAssetInvestor #BearableBull

1. LIKE & SUBSCRIBE if you want Daily XRP Updates!

_____________________________________________

I ONLY RECOMMEND SERVICES & PRODUCTS THAT I PERSONALLY USE

I Moved One of My Retirement Accounts Here

Open a Roth IRA to Grow Your Crypto TAX-FREE

Link: https://bit.ly/3edxlTU

Promo code: KEVINCAGE

Get 1-month FREE

(Gold, Silver, & Crypto Are An Intelligent Hedge To This Market)

_____________________________________________

Do NOT Keep Your Crypto On Exchanges

Store your Digital Assets Safely in a Wallet:

Save 50% on Ledger Nano S with Ledger Backup Pack

Buy a Ledger Nano X to get a $25 voucher HOLIDAY PROMOTION!

_____________________________________________

Get Your Unstoppable Domain Here:

My New Crypto Domain/Address is:

KevinCage.Crypto

You can send Crypto (XRP, BTC, ETH) to this Address instead of inputting a long serial number/address!

A single Email Address for all of my Cryptocurrencies as well as a Decentralized Website

_____________________________________________

DISCLAIMER

I am not a licensed financial advisor. This is not trading/investment advice, and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred. You are responsible for your own decisions, investments, & trades. I am simply sharing my opinion, sharing what I do, & believe in this asset class. NOTHING is guaranteed in this space. Please Do Your Own Research, Question EVERYTHING, & decide for yourselves.

With that being said, I'm very excited for the future.

2. Investing in crypto now should be in every wise individuals list, in some months time you'll be ecstatic with the decision you made today.

3. sign it! I signed it last week. XRP FAM LETS GO!

4. Where to Buy XRP in the USA after Coinbase stops selling/trading

5. xrp vet civic let's go

6. Rrright!
    Mark Moss, another onto it person I follow says this all the time too. Now I find myself saying it…Haha

7. Ripple's whole intention was to create the XDR for IMF to peg at $10,000. At this point, Ripple could get sued into oblivion, but it doesn't matter because it's the Xchange Rate Peg

8. "Ripple is years ahead"…yeah the price is years behind, and getting worse by the day as every other coin leave it in the dust….it won't even be Top 10 soon

9. No guts no glory!………………………….scottie give me warp speed!

10. put it all in Kevin…never take it out! lol…

11. Please please Hold at least 1000 xrp in your bags this will be huge in the future…..you will thank me one day

12. ISO20022

13. Sold my interest bag of xrp today , brought xlm seen 100% gain in 3 hrs , will revert back to xlm if any good news comes along , in mean time I'll make money and set price alarms for xrp

14. bitcoin has been blazing a few indications of solidarity all through the previous few days over others, with bulls being in full control of their price action as they aim at pushing general prices over the resistance level.. General bullish moves has being productive to hodlers and traders the same, with everybody anxious to get a bit of crypto currency at the present time! Although i fancy trading over hodling, because of its productivity and extra information on crypto by and large. Overtime, i have used lots of signal service and guide from experts to assist with trading, one of those experts has been central to most of the trading successes i have enjoyed.. Sebastian Bryant's administration is one of the productive ones I have utilized, and I would suggest him for crypto related difficulties. He can be reached on Tel- – qram (@sebastianbryan) and What's– application (+447782861037) for his assistance. Lets be positive and remain winning

15. Buy as much XLM (Stellar) as you can now, before the major Pump that's coming to it. It's heading first to $1.00 and it's skyrocket time from there, $2, ,$5, $7 and upwards. More major relationships with banks and world utility coming. XLM is a sleeping giant, hidden gem. You won't see it at this low price for long!!

16. If you were not exoecting all this then you have not done your research in fact im expecting more bad news and more reasons to drop xrp…my xrp is staying exactly where it is

17. Hi Kévin my only stress today is seing xlm go over xrp…isn't the risque that xlm takes the place of xrp? Why stellar is not sued like Ripple??

18. What if bank stable coins were backed by gold wouldn't that be accepted all over the world???????

19. After following this market daily for over four years now, you get used to waiting for your favourite you tubers to release their next video, but once everything sky rockets and we can holiday every day, I'm really going to miss these days of comradeship. All of us being told we're in the wrong coin, and the fud we have to deal with. All of us battling together for what we believe in. Thank you Mr Cage for keeping us going.

20. I'm not a true hard believer, but I like how this guy talks and thats why I'm holding at least a bit of xrp

21. Excellent information thanks

22. I've been pivoting out of BTC and buying XRP and 0xMR

23. Great video! Here in Japan 🇯🇵 we know already XRP is not a security. Ripple will pay a fine for the early mistakes. Then XRP life will go ahead with many successes

24. The SEC was running an XRP node…?

25. Sold my other Cryptos for profit today. Holding XRP and will buy more if it hits 20 cents. I believe XRP will reach $1 by the end of the year and we will see implementation beginning next year.

26. Ripple now being sued by their own investors.

27. Well said!

28. I bought some more. I know the facts

29. Will xrp be secure on Coinbase to store (Uk)?

30. XRP GO!!!

31. Bam

32. $589 XRP will truly be life-changing in the next few years….

33. Bitcoin about to drop

34. Stay strong XRP ARMY, HODLE!!!! Keep up the strong fight, never give in, never surrender. Up to the last man standing. Victory will be ours TOMORROW!!! PROMISE!!!

35. This is where I went wrong. I got emotionally attached to xrp. I missed out on some other alt coin gains for the past 3 years. Big mistake on my part. Kept on hearing stupid comments like “589 or wait till next month or swell conference is coming or the worst comment was Bitcoin maxis.” Look I’m all in for saying xrp is probably the most functional problem solving coin out there, but let’s be honest, a lot of us are in the negative…not all but a lot if us.

36. XRP is not for the weak, like the army.

37. It's all a show folks. All of you should be buying

38. I am a believer in XRP. But I also believe that stablecoins are a direct threat to XRP. Cross border payments require a stable currency. This is not good news for XRP