XRP

Ripple XRP News: Fed Powell Crypto, More Billionaires Into Crypto? Huge Demand Taking Up All Crypto!

Now let me tell you to do your own research. I like this stuff, but that doesn’t mean you have to too, or that you should take the same risks… I’m just a random guy on the internet, don’t forget that.

I’m not a financial advisor. Anything said in this video should purely be taken as a funny opinion, of a young crypto investor who knows nothing about it. It should DEFINITELY not be taken as financial advice. I’m not sure any of the things I put my money in will actually do good, so don’t ask me for advice, as I never reply to those types of questions. I have surely lost money in the past in various different investment methods.. So once more, none of this is advice, it’s just my thoughts. A YouTube video is not legal advice.

Get 5% extra gold backed crypto here:

Get 4 Free stocks & Trade/Buy Crypto Here!!!:

Get your .crypto domain here:

Join the channel to get access to perks:

Earn interest on your XRP & other crypto:
My code on bitrue: ZLQZAA
Let’s hit 1000 likes within 24 hours!

Twitter:
Discord:

IG Channel:
Finance Channel:
5 Minute Crypto:

The Hardware Wallet I use:

GO CHECK THIS FOR THE LATEST NEWS:

Crypto Staking For Passive Income:

Some of these links are affiliate links which may earn me some money, I don’t think any of these links are harmful, but I’m not liable if they are, views and statements on the websites I link may not be may own. Just a quick disclaimer to be sure… Channel is growing like crazy, brings more risks too! 🙂
This video, my description, or anything that I say SHOULD NOT be seen as financial advice, I’m just a random guy on the internet. All I’m saying is for entertainment or educational purposes only.
#XRP #Ripple #Crypto

1. Joke. My mom bet me – who will get more in the crypt. She cheated: she found a group of professional player Walter CoinCoin in the Tе-lеg-ram chan-nel. He shows how to automatically copy his actions using the service. As a result, I woeked hard, and my mother used this service, did not sit in front of the computer at all and won me over. The end.

2. Joke. My mom bet me – who will get more in the crypt. She cheated: she found a group of professional player Walter CoinCoin in the Tе-lеg-ram chan-nel. He shows how to automatically copy his actions using the service. As a result, I woeked hard, and my mother used th

3. I’m holding my XRP,
    F the SEC.

4. Yep I guess it was wife changing wealth just not the way you thought, lol

5. kindly advice ma
    sell xrp or not?
    i am in 55% loss

6. Happy Birthday Dusty!

7. Investing in crypto now should be in every wise individuals list, in some months time you'll be ecstatic with the decision you made today.

8. Something

9. Bitcoin’s price action has been somewhat stagnant throughout the past few days and weeks, with bulls and bears both reaching a clear impasse, the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in Bitcoin’s lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum. One analyst is now noting that BTC has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months. He believes that the recent consolidation above this level bodes well for its near-term outlook and could indicate that significantly further upside is imminent in the weeks and months ahead. Tips like this is why it's advisable to trade with the help of expert traders like Ross Cameron. He is always one step ahead of other tradrs, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings have increased drastically from 2 Bitcoin to 9 Bitcoin in just 4 weeks. Y'all can reach out to him through TeIegram (@with_CoachCameron)

10. If XRP disappoint many investors will give up trust in crypto

11. We had been saying for years XRP has raised many redflags, legal uncertainties and questions regarding its centralized token that be may be regarded as security. Even if XRP is being adopted by the banks, its velocity will push the price down. The reason why XRP has such high market cap is because of the whales. 70% of token are being controlled by few whales. XRP are tokens used for pump and dump to gain from the retailers. And the gains from the retailers was used to bribe the authorities and for self-individual expenses. How can the communities not see this is beyond by my understanding.

It would be quite risky to put your money in XRP. Once SEC get the ball rolling and set the wheel in motion again in pursuing the case hard against Ripple and other exchanges for listing XRP, we will see a bigger dip in its price. Be cautious!

Invest wisely on a token that had decentralization nature like Bitcoin and Cardano. Try not be so set in our mind, it's not XRP that will kill us financially, it's our closed-mindedness and XRP workshipping mindset that will. A case in point was that the EOS folks who never understood how everyone was saying about their centralization nature 2 years ago, and look at where they are today. They lost the trust of the people because of its centralization approach that it did not align with the blockchain principles – which one of the key element is 'decentralization'

Pandemic has led us into crypto revolution. People are using crypto as part of the social movement in silently changing the status quo, and hedge against government' ridiculous endless money-printing that indirectly stole everyone' purchasing power. And at this turbulent time, people are looking for a safe heaven, one of it is the Bitcoin. It's being bought to hedge against the inflation and global uncertainties at the moment.

The better way and safely to put your money is also to look at longer horizon and invest in

– 'decentralized' smart contract platform that would not be regarded as 'security' that may have legal implications ( as opposed to XRP and EOS would have legal implication due to its centralization nature )

– a decentralized platform that has its utility token to support the network and run the decentralized applications.

1) Bitcoin was not designed to run decentralized application and Ethereum doesn't have limited supply – since there is no scarcity, its appreciation may not be great in long run.

2) Cardano has limited supply and halving like Bitcoin and that it can be used to write better and more secured dApps / Defi app in its smart contract platform than Ethereum. Adding to that, Cardano is more decentralized than Ethereum and Bitcoin combined.You can almost say, Cardano = Bitcoin + Ethereum. You can watch it here why is that – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA1CLEGvZgM

As utility token is not speculative in nature, hence its price can be more sustainable in long run with big potential upside due to the various decentralization applications that will be built and run on the top of the blockchain.

When Defi and dApp take off and have mass adoption in the coming years, Cardano is no longer an option but it's a security choice one has to make. We know any dapps that run on top of a smart platform would involve risk of dollar and cents, anyone who is technical sensible person would not want to build a decentralized application on Ethereum that its platform has been experimented on the go and still is. The gas fee(s) in Ethereum are costing people ridiculously an arm and leg now. You can also sense Ethereum' foundation is shaky and not to mention the number of security incidents in the past, that the Ethereum platform itself has opened up several vulnerabilities – dapps were hacked as result of its flaw, and you wouldn't know what comes out next and fall apart again.

Many people argued Ethereum has the first mover advantage, but that would not be the reason people would consider in building useful and mission critical application on it, especially once the blockchain space get more mature and people can have a better grasp on the pros and cons of it and appreciate the security and scalability aspects of it are needed in decentralized application. The Ethereum fans can bend the reality as much as they want, but at the end of the day, they won't be able to change the fact that Cardano was designed on the outset for building mission critical applications with high-assurances on the security and scalability aspects. Its protocol says it all, if you look at it, IOHK was very assured on its technical protocol Quroboros design. Over the last 3 years they never once changed its stance on the protocol design approach and how its distribution mechanism should run at its foundation level, they only reuse the previous designed protocol and iterate it in making it better. It shows at the technical foundational level that it's a very solid design and they were very assured about it, unlike Ethereum2.0. If the security was one of the reasons why Institutional Investor put their money in bitcoin, then I can't see why the big investors would not choose Cardano over Ethereum in the coming 12 -15 months.

12. The king of cryptocurrency Bitcoin seems to be building up momentum for a breakout above $28k against the US dollar which shows that the bulls are still very much in control. These also serve as the time to buy and look for a working strategy/signals to accumulate more, although i don’t kick against holding. Nevertheless i still see it as a very good time to trade actively in the market reason been that it is much more profitable and safer with the right strategy/daily signals in place and backed with the right guidance. My mentor still remains Mr.Jason L. McCallister because of how much his trade strategy and daily signals have been of benefit to me, having grown my portfolio from what I had to what I have right now in four weeks. However, i would still advice people to buy at this price and also trade with the little you hold so as to build as very strong portfolio ahead of the New Year market.

13. Oh yeah…

14. XRP needs clarity, in the works, gets clarity, declared not a security, phoenix rises, XRP = $1,000.00'S OVERNIGHT!

15. XRP is pretty much dead at this point. Sell what you still have and move on to pumpable alts, maybe you can still minimize your losses. If you lucky you can get into XED token sale on polkastarter tomorrow and get 25x returns

16. GSX and apollo fintec are known scams look it up.

17. I really hope they settle without going to court… Use the press for the lawsuit shock value, settle, pay fine… Moon!

18. In Atomic Wallet we can Manage, Exchange, Buy and Stake our favorite assets in one secure interface (upto 23% apr for AWC token staking). I found it one of the best crypto wallet. Hope you will make a review video on it and let us all know more about it.
    wallet link: https://atomicwallet.io/

19. I have over 2 million im locked away from my sucux digital wallet😢

20. Buy ZIL. Only 8 us cents curently. They have SOLVED the scaling problem. They have the SAFEST smart contract programming language in the world. Sigapore created a CBDC using ZIL. Price up 1700% this year. ATH 23 cents.

21. stop loss set to 0.000 holding strong

22. It's ironic that big money, which crypto was supposed to defeat, is in it big now

23. The recent price pull for bitcoin has left everyone in search for a means to buy more assets and xrp in my opinion is a joke as I literally had to exchange my entire xrp bag for btc. Amidst all the crypto assets, bitcoin has so far proven to be un-relentless in its general price surge. Let’s take this opportunity to get as much acquitted with knowledge on bitcoin and other crypto assets. I noticed with proper guidance one can properly place trades and, make use of well analysed signals. Yes, signals have being a major driving force for me, i am subscribed to lots of signal services including that of Justin Wouter, and his signal service is efficient and effective for crypto trading. He can be reached on Telrgram (wjustin) and WhatsA pp (+44 7475 918744) for all crypto related inquiries

24. Solid!!!

25. Watched this lady video guys. Tell you all about the lockdown Covid19 and the vaccine

Catherine Austin Fitts is an American investment banker and former public official who served as managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. and as United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing during the Presidency of George H.W. Bush https://youtu.be/C1-0XKYAZII

26. XRP to the moon soon.

Flare Sparks were to exchange XRP and compensate investors for their losses in XRP that was planned to happen just days after the airdrop. Strange it is 1:1 , like: give us your XRP and take Spark.

Now, I'm at loss, as most XRP hodlers, so Dusty, please give positive vibes and find news that would cheer us up.

27. Theories, speculation, negativity, hope…. I believe you see EVERY human emotion when your involved in cryptocurrency….
    Real life soap opera!!!

28. Ok soooo now that coinbase is doing this, how do we protect XRP? I’m still with these dudes.
    And why doesn’t the SEC go after BTC? They seem to be the biggest threat of you will…with all their followers 😡

29. Xrp price prediction- 167,886,007,333,666,908

30. Buy, buy, buy…don't dump!!!

31. I hope this case between XRP and SEC comes to an end before Coinbase delists XRP!!

32. sec

33. 😢

34. Coinbase is going to stop all xrp trading. After that, you'll be stuck holding a bag you can never sell.