XRP

Ripple XRP: Should I Keep Or Sell My XRP?

BUY A LEDGER NANO X or S To Keep Your Crypto Safe!

Get Your UNSTOPPABLE DOMAIN Now!

SUPPORT Me On PATREON!

OPEN An Account With BINANCE!

#XRP #Ripple #Crypto

——————————————————————————

DONATE XRP to Working Money Channel:
rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh
TAG: 106257285

DONATE BTC to Working Money Channel:
1BjPLyNgSyuxF19UrFCKVKbsBKuJmHWRUN

——————————————————————————

PLEASE NOTE:

I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. THIS VIDEO REFLECTS MY OPINION ONLY. IT IS NOT TO BE CONSIDERED FINANCIAL ADVICE. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING YOUR MONEY.

——————————————————————————

Resources:

PUCCI1967

XRP price falls 24% in 24 hours as exchanges begin delisting

1CRYPTICPOET

BEAXYEXCHANGE

Hong Kong crypto exchange OSL suspends XRP trading until further notice

ECOSSEXRP1

DIEPSANH

1CRYPTICPOET

DIGITALASSETBUY

VAL5LINX

XRP is Not a Security According to Japan’s FSA – SBI Holdings CEO

RULEXRP

SEC Proposes Amendments To Rule 144 And Form 144, Designed To Reduce Risk Of Unregistered Distributions

WHAT IS RULE 144 (GOOGLE)

THEBEARABLEBULL

GALGITRON

IANBINS

XRP RICH LIST STATS

Photo Credit:

1. well I'm. holding xrp for over 3 years and its valued less and less every single day its immune to growth an occasional pump and dump. but its the most revolutionary useless coin that is hypothetically used for everything by everyone for the last 8 years but it's such a secret no buddy can talk about it. it's even have a switch

2. 😄KuCoin firmly believes that the core spirit and value of the blockchain should be maintained.

They are launching an activity to share 100,000 USDT! 👉 https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-for-blockchain-trade-deposit-xrp-on-kucoin-to-share-100000-usdt?utm_source=XRP1229Youtube

3. I have nothing in this f&*&#@ up world. So even if my bg of 16,000XRP goes to $0.00 it's ok. I had nothing to begin with. F&%#@ this world.

4. This is how big rich companies push us little fish out! Keep your investment!

5. Imma stay strong and hold my xrp 🤙

6. The very best traders are people who have built themselves up to the standard of having reasonable knowledge on when to go in for a trade, when I came into trading recently my fear was finding a reliable agent. I had already given up on trading until I heard of Rachel Brooke, truly I can agree there are other traders in the system but the distinguishing trait between them and Rachel is Honesty and Delivery. For any trade Rachel makes for you, you are sure to receive reasonable profits. Her trading standard is highly rewarding that’s why I and my colleagues are sticking with her. For those who are seeking to win with her, message her( rachelbrookemonique@gmail.com ) and whatsapp +19093663156

7. Here in Japan 🇯🇵 we know already XRP is not a security. Don't panic. Ripple will find an agreement soon with the US Government. Ripple is a United States company and all will be fine and we will have an happy ending soon. Don't believe fake news, posted by unprofessional you-tubers. XRP is so vital and important for all the Crypto world, for USA and for Japan too.
    Don't panic. Don't get scared. Hold!!! Great news for us coming soon.
    A big hug to all XRP community. Japan loves the United States of America 🇺🇸🤗❤️

8. exchanges that have listed XRP are at risk of legal liability. This is especially the case for those exchanges based in the US like Coinbase etc. Let's also not forget that Coinbase wants to go public next year – they can't afford the legal headaches.

9. I will never be .01%…but I certainly do think like them.

10. Fantastic video ❤️ No doubt, Bitcoin and the aggregated cryptocurrency market has incurred some notable upwards momentum once again, right now the leading crypto asset Bitcoin has breached $20,000 for the first time in the last three (3) years. Who would ever believe this can happen this year 2020 after the COVID-19 that the HUMAN RACE just uncounted, despite the 2nd LOCKDOWN going on in some countries now and the financial crisis going on in the WORLD, BITCOIN is still on the Bull 📈 However out of excitement a lot of investors/traders will rush and SELLOFF the little they Hold which i see as a very odd and old strategy of making profits, instead i would advice you find a working strategy/daily signals as i have been with Mr Mark Murray who is a Pro trader and also a signal provider. With his daily signals i was able to increase my 0.8btc to a total of 7.1btc within 5 weeks of active trade, which you would agree is a very good way of making profits. I would say don't sell, take advantage of this profitable season with Mr Mark Murray daily signals. Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Markmurraytrading com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

11. Fantastic video ❤️ No doubt, Bitcoin and the aggregated cryptocurrency market has incurred some notable upwards momentum once again, right now the leading crypto asset Bitcoin has breached $20,000 for the first time in the last three (3) years. Who would ever believe this can happen this year 2020 after the COVID-19 that the HUMAN RACE just uncounted, despite the 2nd LOCKDOWN going on in some countries now and the financial crisis going on in the WORLD, BITCOIN is still on the Bull 📈 However out of excitement a lot of investors/traders will rush and SELLOFF the little they Hold which i see as a very odd and old strategy of making profits, instead i would advice you find a working strategy/daily signals as i have been with Mr Mark Murray who is a Pro trader and also a signal provider. With his daily signals i was able to increase my 0.8btc to a total of 7.1btc within 5 weeks of active trade, which you would agree is a very good way of making profits. I would say don't sell, take advantage of this profitable season with Mr Mark Murray daily signals. Y'all can reach out to him through His * Mail *(Markmurraytrading com)" or Whatsapp +1 (832) 413-2374..

12. The price will definitely run up more this joyful season, it might overlap and hit $25000….Then as it goes higher, all we need to do is invest what we’re Holding and make more profit, So we don’t feel the loss in fall of price when it happens again. I discovered a comment of someone giving bays to Mrs Rachel Brooke and also thanking her for helping him increase his Portfolio from having 2.2BTC to 11.8BTC in 2 weeks, So i contacted her even though I was skeptical. Behold I have made 5.65Btc in just 14 days Under her. if you have lost so much during fall or want to increase your Bitcoins/Investments like me, or even looking to have the best retirement investment, Here is her email [ rachelbrookemonique@gmail.com }or reach her on WhatsApp: +19093663156 and thank me later guys.

13. Sell all of them , I buy right a way !!! Call me when u selling!!!

14. Buy and hold these low and big marketcap coins with great growth potential Cardano, Digibyte, DENT, U Network and BABB

15. Can I sue the the SEC for screwing with the value of my currency

16. I feel somewhat optimistic I just hope this things goes away soon..

17. ❤️❤️XRP❤️❤️

18. I hope they come for the shillers to just like they did with bitconnect. Don't be delusional you should have just bought bitcoin. Even if it pumps it will always dump 95% because it is not btc.

19. SO,,,, BRAD AND CHRIS ARE STANDING BESIDE THE COMPANY ,, THATS COMMENDABLE,, I T WOULD BE MORE THAN LIKELY A BAD IDEA TO ASK THE SAME FROM SOME OF THE XRP COMUNITY.

20. YOU ALL ARE SO WRECKED AND YOU KNOW IT

21. Have the courts announced a court date for the case to be heard?

22. You sell, you lose. Where there is ying there is a yang. What goes down must go up. Call it the Law of Duality. Expect XRP to rise past $1.00 when the weight is lifted. (Maybe $1.50?)

23. I think I solved the new bearableguy puzzle. Posted on reddit.