Cryptocurrency

ETHEREUM NEW ATH! What happens to ETH next? $50K Possible? | Crypto News

🔥 My Crypto Picks and Trades:
► Up to $250 in Deposit Bonuses! –
► $25 bonus for a Crypto Debit card –
► Leveraged Trading $100 Bonus –
Sign up to all – Highly recommended!

// S E C R E T L I S T
Join the intentional living email list »

⇻ A N Y T H I N G T O A D D?
Got any questions?
Write a comment to start a discussion.

⇻ S U B S C R I B E
Want to see more?
Click on the subscribe button.

————

Reach me!
» Twitter:
» Instagram:

1. 🚨 Let's get this video to 6287 likes!
    ► Check out my Patreon for early crypto calls and trades https://www.patreon.com/sheldonevans
    Be Careful! People are pretending to be me in the comments, my comments will always be have a checkmark next to my name!!

2. New subscriber here, thanks for the well laid out videos, will be investing in Ethereum, just trying to figure out when to buy, cause right now it's falling.

3. 50K?!🤣🤣 It could not even hold 1500$ for a day and is now under 1k… i tell you what will happen, the people will try to get their winnings and thats when the panic sellers will sell everything… all cryptos will fall like in 2018 and people will say „kryptos is nothing but bullshit“ and still buy it… until the next explosion comes… it will go like this over and over again.

4. Can I ask where do you buy your coins? I'm a newbie and coinbase doesn't have all the coins I want to look into.

5. How profitable is cryptocurrency investment right now in 2021?

6. Can anyone tell me if these ads where Vitalik is giving away ETHER are a scam ? I asked earlier , but can’t find my question answered.

7. The crypto mark:et is currently experiencing a bull run and a lot of newbies see this as a chance to get in on the action,I think I'll let others hold the bag. This happens anytime something moons. I've seen with Bitcoin in 2018, in the silver mar:ket, the oil mar:ket, housing and even about individual stocks. When something moons like this, sorry, you are too late. My advise if you are planning to go in the Crypto Mar:ket is you should trade with a wise approach rather than buying Crypto, holdin it to make gain and then get disappointed by an imminent crash in a few weeks. Over the past year I have been able to make 13+BTC following the instructions and s!gnals from Dominic Yaroslav, He runs program for investors/newbies who lack understanding on how tradN Bitcoin works, to help them utilise the volatility of the crypto mar:ket and also stack up more Crypt0. You can easily get to Dominicon You can get to him on <dominicyaroslav(a) gmail .com> for any Crypt0 related issue.

8. Buy in on this dip guys! Once the stimulus comes it’s going to blow up past $1500

9. Reid Hoffman trades are really good . He uses those one percent tweaks and signals needed for a successful trade

10. The gamy calf logistically tour because eyelash hepatosplenomegaly fence unto a complex theory. shrill, naive can

11. how are we feeling about all this after today may I ask 🙁 got any suggestions sheldon?

12. Please post a video 22/01/21

13. Down 200 bucks since you posted this….nice advice.

14. Bought 28 ETH in September of 2018 with $3,000 from gap insurance money from a stolen/totalled vehicle claim with Allstate 🤑

15. LOL – 50k? 5.7 Trillion market cap? Sweet clickbait

16. (+1…2…0…6…7…0…5…7…7…4…4..)🇱🇷

17. (+1…2…0…6…7…0…5…7…7…4…4..)🇱🇷

18. kava is exploding in 2021 for sure…low supply and share price is the main reason….smart investors will look at share price and supply to earn more profit….

19. Lol all around dump.

20. Sheldon can you help guide me how to invest in etheriium please . I am very new to this but would love to do what you are doing . Appreciate all your informations . Thank you for all you are sharing 😍

21. Help. lend one ethereum. who is very rich. please share. I will be very grateful

22. Is this guy full of it? He’s been pumping ADA and now pumping ETHEREUM?

Let’s jus pump the hell out of everything 😂

23. Excellent analysis and advice as always Sheldon!

24. Nice video Sheldon. I’m subbed

25. What are you saying today? How long do you predict this pullback?

26. This is one of the craziest emotional rollercoasters I've been a part of when it comes to investing. Trying to have self discipline and hope the hold is worth it in the end. Good luck to us all.

27. Do some video on LITECOIN

28. I like this guy, well spoken and very knowledgeable..Good video mate

29. Hi Sheldon, love the content. If there's a motion for Early Adopters 2.0 on Patreon, you have my vote! Looking forward to the next video 🙂

30. Hodling my 19 ethers till etherium2.0 update ! Bought it at 1140

31. 50K? 😅😅😅 Cmon man… Don't fool ppls

32. C-O-W-A-R-D

33. Hello Sheldon. Dot or Eth?

34. Cryptocurrency will be banned; it's already being used by criminals, terrorists and rogue states. Once digital currencies issued by central banks and sovereign nations are in full swing, cryptocurrencies will be doomed.
    It makes absolutely no sense for countries to forgo their control and regulation of currencies based on intrinsic value.Cryptocurrency is created out of thin air and has absolutely no intrinsic value. Watch China.

35. Dude in order ETH to hit 50k per ETH, you will need ETH MC to be more than 6 trillion which is an absolute stretch. Try not to mislead your audience, especially newbies!!

36. Fact is, BTC is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me after accumulating over 8.5 BTC in just two weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by Jordan Meyers. His methods are top notch and profitable and he can be contacted easily on Telegram (@jordmeyers).

37. Learnt a thing or two from this informative video❤️. For me I experienced a lot of loses trying to trade on my own. Andrew Charles Weber told me about Bitcoin trading weeks ago and had me invest my 2BTC through trading than holding on to it in my wallet. Today with the Fluctuation in price, My crypto still grew to about 19Btc through his trading strategies.

38. Yours predicts are made only after a bull ,lets try to make a true prediction

39. The rich stay rich by spending like the poor and investing without stopping then the poor stay poor by spending like the rich and yet not investing in anything like the rich.

40. Hey Sheldon, love your videos helped me a lot in learning about how to invest into crypto, however I saw that you used skillshare a lot and I just subscribed to it to try and further my knowledge. I've just been wondering if you have any recommendations for classes that you found very useful in investing particularly crypto investments.

41. 90% of the comments here are advertisement… 🙁