XRP

MASSIVE RIPPLE XRP NEWS TODAY WHY IM BUYING XRP NOW! RIPPLE IS HIRING DIRECTOR FOR RIPPLE X !!

Ripple XRP Today and Massive Ripple XRP NEWS, and XRP Price Predictions, a discussion on 2020 XRP Wall Street Prediction $1,000 XRP!! and on the latest Ripple XRP Price news, we look at Why I’m Buying RIPPLE XRP NOW, and Gary Gensler will be named chair of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) by President-elect Joe Biden XRP Ledger Can Help Banks Create Stablecoins, and Blockchain firm Ripple is hiring a new director of engineering to lead the team building its open-source developer services for its payments platform RippleX.

If you enjoyed this video please give us a like and subscribe.
#Bitcoin #BitcoinToday #BitcoinNews #ethereum #ethereumtoday #ethereumnews #xrp #xrpnews #ripplexrp #xrpsec #xrpnewstoday #xrppriceprediction #crypto #cryptonews

1. Ripple will never break even 1$ .

2. A big thank you to you, it's super nice to have put our YouTube channels forward ๐Ÿ‘Š

You gave very good advice with the right mentality adopted for cryptos โœ” For the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me after accumulating over 6.7BTC in just two weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by Christoph Hoffmann. his methods are top notch and profitable. give it a try guys. Christoph has a Telegram channel ** @Christophsignals **

3. I hold xrp 1 juta xrp

4. xrp to the ๐ŸŒ™

5. Fact is, BTC is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me after accumulating over 8.5 BTC in just two weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by Wilson Charles. His methods are top notch and profitable and he can be contacted easily on Telegrm @Wilson_crypto or whts app +19545464937

6. I'm humbled and appreciative all you've done for my family especially my daughter's school bills this flip really goes a long way ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜intellectwebs.com you are simply the best among the rest ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

7. I appreciate the effort, but I need to watch some paint dry.

8. !xrp!

9. I took out a second mortgage and put it all in XRP, now I'm Hodling deez nutz waiting for my ship to come in!

10. I hope xrp will bullish soon .
    Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป