Bitcoin News

WARNING!!!!!! THIS BITCOIN FRACTAL IS SHOCKING!!!!!!! (Next Bitcoin Trade)

► ENROL TO THE COURSE :
► $50 OFF LIMITED (USE CODE : BTFD)
Bitcoin price action right now looks a lot like the price action we have seen in 2019. In todays Bitcoin price and trading analysis I will share my opinion about this Bitcoin fractal and show you how I’m planning to trade Bitcoin right now. The Bitcoin price prediction today is going to be an interesting one! While you’re here don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!

00:00 INTRO
01:25 BITCOIN FRACTAL
09:03 BITCOIN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
13:25 FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT

► Want to take the next step in your trading journey ?
► Become A Profitable Crypto Trader
► More Info :

This trading course will teach you everything you need to know about trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies. You will learn how to create your own trading strategy on the basis of real proven models of profitable trading strategies. I highly recommend everybody to invest in themselves and to stimulate your growth as a trader and investor.

► TRADE BITCOIN & ALTCOINS

► Ledger Nano Hardware Wallet:
► TradingView (Charting Program) :
► Unstoppable Domains (Crypto Domain) :

🔥 IMPORTANT TRADING VIDEOS 🔥

💙Thanks for your support 💙

And a lot of ❤ to you

See you tomorrow and don’t forget to HODL!

►COMMUNITY
►Discord :

►TWITTER :

The content of this video is not financial advice. You should not make any investments based on this video. I am not liable for any losses you may incur when trading crypto, always do your own research.

#Bitcoin #Crypto #Trading

1. 🔥 BEST EXCHANGES TO TRADE BITCOIN & ALTCOINS 🔥
    ► Bybit Exchange ($620 BONUS) : https://bybit.theblockchaintoday.com
    ► PrimeXBT COVESTING (50% DEPOSIT BONUS) : https://go.primexbt.com/click?pid=4471&offer_id=12
    ► Phemex Exchange ($100 BONUS) : https://phemex.theblockchaintoday.com

🔥 BYBIT BONUS ($620)
    Click Here https://bybit.theblockchaintoday.com

Enter this code: JACKPOT

$15 (+$100) bonus per ≥ per 0.01 BTC deposit
    $50 (+$100) bonus per ≥ per 0.05 BTC deposit
    $100 (+$100) bonus per ≥ per 0.1 BTC deposit
    $300 (+$100) bonus per ≥ per 0.5 BTC deposit
    $500 (+$100) bonus per ≥ per 1.5 BTC deposit

+$100 to be claimed from rewards hub!
    +$20 coupon for signing up (no deposit required)

🔥 PRIMEXBT BONUS (50% DEPOSIT BONUS & 25% DISCOUNT)
    Codes for Discounts:
    Blockchain25 for 25% discount on fees
    50Blockchain for 50% deposit boost up to 1BTC

🔥 PHEMEX BONUS ($100)
    Deposit 0.2 BTC

2. Stocks are good but i swapped and invested in forex and crypto I've been earning much from it

3. Thanks all for dropping your testimonies it was amazing

4. I bring to you crypto wealth Wh@t spp + 1 4 3 4 8 7 9 6 0 1 0 had to use them instead because i was looking for a fast and efficient way to improve

5. Great info, my biggest lesson from 2015-2019📈❤ 𝖈𝖗𝖞𝖕𝖙𝖔 trading was not paying attention to the broad 𝖈𝖗𝖞𝖕𝖙𝖔 market trends and not paying attention to other markets seemingly unrelated to 𝖈𝖗𝖞𝖕𝖙𝖔 equities, bonds, and commodities like gold. Always know if you're in a bear-biased market day/week or a bull-biased market day/week and if the move is possibly related to something outside of the 𝖈𝖗𝖞𝖕𝖙𝖔 markets. Trying to play the longs in a bear-biased day is playing against the odds. I did that all the time in the past and I lost a lot. I have earned thousands by following a less talked about approach which is day trading. Trading is less affected by the speculative and unpredictable nature of 𝖈𝖗𝖞𝖕𝖙𝖔𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖞 and with the right techniques and expertise. Several ways to make a consistent profit but the safest and easiest would be using the guidance, 𝔰𝔦𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔰, and already proven trade strategies of a successful trader. Quite a few of them but my favourite would always remain Mr Robert Ross, I have grown my portfolio nicely from 1.7BTC to 6BTC in four weeks of constant trading . Y' all having issues in the market can reach out to him on Via Tҽʅҽɠɾαɱ @Ross_trading12 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹 + 1 3 1 2 7 4 1 9 4 5 6. for a profitable system

6. Now that Bitcoin has lost the $32,000 and $30,000 support, a growing number of analysts are suggesting that the price could retest the $24000 support. One theory behind the dip suggests that institutional investors viewed Bitcoin as a crowded trade and decided to take profits. The price of Bitcoin has “likely put in a top” for 2021 and could see a “retracement back toward the 20,000 level.” So for now you can only make a profit by trading. For me, i advise you multiply the little you have with Louis Mattson’s strategy, I was able to make 4btc with 0.7btc in 2weeks day trading using the same strategy, reach him on telgrm at @Cryptomattson, WhatsApp ‪+1 475-215-0698‬ for more insight regarding his trading program.

7. From a technical point of view, the RSI looks promising in favor of the bulls, as the daily RSI is at the bullish territory above 50 (after reversing earlier ). At the same time, the Stochastic RSI oscillator is about to make a bullish crossover at the oversold area. In case this happens, it might assist the market in reaching higher highs. Lots of folks will do so well in the next bull market but you shouldn't be of the mindset to only hodl, can be very dangerous. As hard as it is ƚradıภg Crypto, it sure is way more lucrative and is quite logical if you just learn & pay attention to what's going on, I’m not a pro ƚгadēг but I was lucky enough to make 37B T C since late last year following the instruct|ons and sιǫnals from Crytotribemen. He runs program for Wealthy Elites to how ƚradıภg bitcoin works, helping them utilize the volatility of the crypto market and also stacking up more bitcoin.Reach @georgehesterman on ͲҽӀҽցɾąʍ OR ω𝐇𝓐𝓽ѕ𝓐ρ𝐩 1 (3 2 3) 4 3 8 3 2 0 2 Goodluck

8. Invest your money to undervalued one is a great choice. Velas is one of them. You will get various innovative product from it. Start from built in wallet to the work done with many company

9. Bitcoin and Łitecoin reward halving supply shock accelerating down the track….🌧…⛷

2012 and 2016 halvings signified the arrival of the exponential 2013 and 2017 price surges 🎄

10. Bitcoin has seen some mixed price action lately, with bulls and bears largely reaching an impasse as the cryptocurrency consolidates. Where it trends next will undoubtedly depend largely on whether or not bulls can break the ongoing consolidation phase and spark a move higher as it has been struggling to gain any clear momentum lately, with its price action largely consisting of range-bound trading between $30,000 and $40,000. This large trading range has held strong throughout the past couple of weeks, and any attempt to break either of the boundaries has resulted in rapid rejections. But it is not enough to sit back and hodl, rather it is time to take advantage of the various signals and strategies at our disposal that will make trading profitable. Kirk Dugan (Telegram ( @dugansignal ) and WhatsApp ( +44 77 82 82 58 12 ) provides some of the best insights i have been exposed to in crypto trading.

11. Awesome and very insightful updates happy new to you and everyone 👍📉 Great video, respect to your content. I mean honestly if your only goal is "become a millionaire" you’re just begging to make a dumb decision and be disappointed.📉💢🚀 I think many will become millionaires in this current bull market but it's not the right mentality as hodling can be very dangerous, start trading. As hard as it is trade. Crypt0 is way more lucrative and is quite logical if you just study the charts and the support resistance and pay attention to what's going on, I’m not a pro trade but I was lucky enough to make (12BTC ) since late last year following the instructions and signals from Mr. Logan He runs program for investors/newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them utilize the volatility of the crypto market and also stack up more Crypt0. I have made over 9.5Btc profit since October Rally, not from buying at dips but from day trading, You can easily get to Mr. Logan Roberts for any Crypt0 related issues on Telegram @loganrobcrypto

12. FBC14 algorithm is the best cryptocurrency investment in my life

13. FBC14 algorithm is my choice, i dont worry about BTC rates at all

14. FBC14 algorithm is the best, there is no point in arguing with this

15. Guys, you are tired, before doing reviews, you first read about FBC14 algorithm

16. Why review cryptocurrencies if FBC14 algorithm wins everyone?

17. Wow! Jeroen the stuff you see is stunningly brilliant! Thanks for being so generous with your knowledge. (And I love that your shirt matches the RSI line today Jeroen! Too fun!)

18. Nice try, but read about FBC14 algorithm first

19. is there really still a person who does not know about the existence of FBC14 algorithm?

20. Why are you watching this!? Read about the FBC14 algorithm!

21. Why watch cryptocurrency price forecasts and waste your time if there is an FBC14 algorithm?

22. Why worry about cryptocurrency quotes if there is FBC14 algorithm?

23. Why watch all these quotes!? Read about FBC14 algorithm

24. Why do an analysis if there is FBC14 algorithm? They offer passive income from BTC’s

25. Chris Wade made winning my culture, I regretted not knowing about his trading strategy a lot in my portfolio, it's all great, I'm recovering. And I'll never forget that good deed.

26. Yeah most people think buying the dip and hodling is the only way to achieve success in crypto..But guess what wrong!! I got rid of that mentality after I engaged in trading daily and earning around $20k weekly with Chris’s strategy.

27. Was able to grow my portfolio from 4 btc to 10 btc, Chris told me I could have made more though, my work has just been so demanding… truly crypto has changed it all and i'm loving this race

28. i have been trading with binance before i saw a post about his perfect daily signal , i decided to text him on telegram, he gave me his conditions which i accepted , and i decided to start trading with 1 BTC and i made 3.2 in one week , i am happy i took a bold step, thanks to Chris Wade

29. This Chris Wade’s program is amazing, but I only make 5 bitcoin with 2.1 bitcoin the third week of working with him, so maybe I didn’t learn well, but am happy the dip doesn’t affect me anymore

30. Crypto trading is not as easy as everyone thinks, you have to understand the risks, Chris has helped me understand the in and out about trading

31. The skill with which Chris predicts the market is just outstanding. I just hope one day I can become like him but before then, I am sticking to trading with his signals 👍

32. Partaking in infusing on Bitcoin is not only a good decision but also one of the best and reliable investment to ingesting in, or are you afraid you do not know how to trade you can buy at a very low cost and sell at a very splendid price with the help of Mr White peters, sometimes Fear, uncertainty, and doubt cause volatility to spike, but that doesn't mean you a bad luck. Moreover, Bitcoin is impaling even higher, but if you come to think of it the whole world in general are now happy for the presedent of usa with a lot of joy on their face,meanwhile the cryptocurrency cleared resistance at $ 14,000 with ease, and could any day/time/hour make way towards heading at $ 20,000 or more ,so without much explanation this is the best time to take advantage of the market and make huge profit ,with the help price action strategy I was able to increase my portfolio from$15,000 to $37,000 just in weeks , if know you are interested ,newbie or will like to increase your portfolio reach him on Telegram >> whitepeters00..

33. Very informative and straight forward logic and common sense. Chris is a good teacher and have appreciated all the support from the team. Have been sharing my positive experience with others. As the saying goes..Pay It Forward.

34. I found my home with Chris Wade’s trading and specifically in his trading platform. The course work is very informative and all of his trade lessons are great.

35. I would advice everyone to seek help from such a pro trader with vast knowledge and great signals when it comes to trading, to reach out to Chris Wade.. He has something to offer

36. I stop getting worried about bitcoin price ever since I started using Chris’s Program, I make gain daily even when price is down..

37. On the internet i also noticed a lot of people talking about Chris’s daily trade signals, now i am convinced with what i am up to… i will contact ASAP, thanks.

38. Chris Wade has been of grate support to my crypto world with his daily signals which have used to accumulate btc much more better than every other have used.

39. Fantastic video🇺🇸🇺🇸 The major challenges investors face may range from controlling impulsiveness to the frail of compulsion. Most newbies and would-be investors often undermine and most often neglect the importance of technical analysis with regards to trading. Technical analysis overly predicts the movement of asset prices regardless of what is happening in the wider or broader market. Essentially, the process involves studying the paths of a particular asset movement in the past so as to establish a sustainable pattern that can be used to predict future movements. i would encourage investors and newbies out there to trade as i have been doing with Mr Chris Wade strategy/daily signals since the last bear market, With his strategy/signals, i have been able to grow my portfolio to 6.3 btc with my initial 0.7 btc. Mr Chris makes you learn while earning massively. He can be contacted via *What.spp: +16315171591 and te.legram: (@chriswadetrading) for crypto inclined concerns.

40. BULL TRAP

41. Relevant as always, thanks Jeroen 🙏🏼 Have an amazing day too 🙌🏼

42. Don't know how I stopmed onto this. All in all GREAT content 🥇. I also have been watching those rather similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys make these stuff. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had amazing info about similiar money making things on his vids.

43. I doubted it before I gave it a try.. it was of no regrets she's not like other brokers that will start telling you stories or excuses why your trading didn't go well after collecting your money

44. Can't know how I bumped onto this. Anyway GREAT content 🥇. I also watched those rather similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys create these stuff. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had cool information about similiar make money online things on his channel.

45. The contention currently is that because of the abrupt siphon and considering markers, for example, the RSI, an unexpected dump as much as half ought to be envisioned and this is inciting many individuals to sell their resources now (BTC and ETH) with an aim to repurchase at lower costs. BTC and ETH RSI's at both 89% shows over-purchased so this hypothesis is really sensible yet like Kouroush AK stated, RSI is anything but a decent pointer with regards to estimating "allegorical upswings." Instead, it functions admirably in deciding developments in running business sectors. I have been centered around aggregating more btc rather by exchanging and with signals from Kim Arnett, I had the option to exchange with under 2 btc and expanded my portfolio to over 7btc in only a couple of weeks. You can reach him via him Telegram @ Kimbrian65 and WhatsApp @ +14133703210 he gives the absolute best bits of knowledge I have been presented to in crypto exchanges….

46. The second bounce both got to .84 fib level

47. Hello everyone….love your video and analysis. Bitcoin recently posted what is widely described as a so-called “blow-off top” when it rallied to highs of $33,600 before facing an instant rejection that sent it tumbling down to $32,600. The support at this level was significant and has proven to be a strong base it has since rebounded off. As such, the possibility of its latest leg higher being a bearish blow-off top appears to be invalid for the time being. I mean honestly if your only goal "become a millionaire" ur just begging to make a dumb decision and be disappointed…I think many will become millionaires in this current bull market but it's not the right mentality as holding can be very dangerous. As hard as it is trading Crypto is way more lucrative and is quite logical if you just study the charts and the support resistance and pay attention to what's going on, I’m not a pro trade but I was lucky enough to make 20BTC since last year following the instructions and signals from Mr Floyd Wilson. He runs program for investors/newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them utilise the volatility of the crypto market and also stack up more bitcoin. You can easily get to Floyd on Ͳҽӏ ҽqɾʍ @floydwilsonxmtrade or w?at?s ap + 1- 4 0-1 6-8 4 4 3-8 4…. I hope you grab the opportunity. Good luck!