Cryptocurrency

GREAT NEWS FOR XRP AND BIG BANKS! JP MORGAN?

Hey crypto fam, in this video I talk about how XRP can be used with stablecoins from big banks like JPM. As long as the lawsuit can be beat, #XRP has a bright future!!

🔴 Subscribe to my channel for all Crypto news FIRST:

🥇 Join our telegram for Tips and Knowledge!
🥈 Follow my twitter:
🥉 Support my channel by buying me a coffee:

🎯 Get 2 FREE stocks:
🍀 Get FREE $10 On Coinbase:
👍 Best Trading Charts (TradingViewPro) :
👉 My favorite exchange to buy/sell crypto:
✍ Get your own custom address to receive crypto:

________________________________

THIS is GREAT for XRP (news from Japan, the UK, and regulatory clarity for ripple!)
XRP WILL WIN – Ripple legal plan REVEALED how they plan to DEFEND XRP

📜 Disclaimer 📜

#ripple

The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial legal or tax advice. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Trading cryptocurrencies poses considerable risk of loss. The speaker does not guarantee any particular outcome.

1. Follow my twitter: https://twitter.com/Crypto2103

2. ‪can someone explain how xrp is used for transactions? if i transfer money using xrp, what about the price? If I bought 100xrp at 0.3 cents and after the transaction price dropped to 0.27 cents, how can the recipient get $ 30? Any useful link? ‬

3. I’m reading all the news about XRP but I have a feeling once Coinbase and other trading apps halt tradings xrp will rise a little and maybe dip. I believe they are doing to win this lawsuit. Once that’s over, xrp to the moon 🌙

4. there very view few expert who use special strategies, to make steady earnings for investor and hackerklerry his not missing out nothing beats the filling of comfort knowing that your money is working to raise itself daily hackerklerry his the best. on telegram no doubt

5. BTCETH is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me after accumulating over 6.7BTC in just two weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by Joseph Robert Kitz. His methods are top notch and profitable. give it a try guys. Joseph has a telegram channel ( @trade_with_Joseph ) and whatsapp+19413154822 where he provides daily signals for all members.

6. Great content. Everyone needs more than there basic salary to be financially secured. The best thing to do with your money is to invest. Money left in savings always end up used with no returns. I started investing in bitcoin mid November 2019 with the help of a well-known professional, Mrs Amelia and the profits almost entirely funded my recent duplex.

7. Investing in crypto is the only big chance of making money

8. Cool channel!

9. The rich stay by spending like the poor and investing non stop, while the poor stay by spending like the rich an yet not making any investments.

10. 12:35 You're talking about risk with time lines and how they affect fluctations on two different currency exchange points or pairings. You are right, there will be fluctuations and the quicker the transaction the less opportunity for fluctuation. To top it all off, even the smallest fluctuation and a large transaction, such as 100mill is very significant.

11. IMF already working with Stellar. nothing to do with XRP

12. The IMF does not fund anything
    Wow, you are so not informed

13. Untill they need the odl watch the world needs on demand liquidity

14. Shit coin news for my delusional holders 😆🤣😂

15. Great content and information friend. Thank you

16. HODL until it’s time to not HODL.
    – J dalton

17. The gift of editing..

18. Xrp will win the sec case

19. Xrp heads getting delusional. Look in Algorand. It’s Etherum/Xrp Combined…

20. What makes people so sure banks will use xrp and not xlm?? Aren't they the same thing? Isn't the co-founder of xrp the new founder of xlm?

21. they won't

22. ❌®🅿🚀🌙

23. if XRP is great as you described, why its price is always 20~30cent?

24. Good info ✊🏽