XRP

XRP Now USELESS Due to OCC Ruling Allowing BANKS TO USE STABLECOINS? Not So Fast…

Follow me on Twitter: @moonlamboio

DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. None of what I have communicated verbally or in writing here should be considered financial advice; it is not. Do your own research before investing in any digital asset, and understand that investing in any cryptocurrency is inherently risky. If you do, you need to be prepared to lose your entire investment.

1. Thid channel is connected to jay clayton.

2. CLICK BAIT STOP WATCHING

3. I know your looking for views… but jeeeeeesh man!!!!

4. 667th comment cuz well…you know why.

5. i dont want to be eaten …. so i subscribed to the moon lambo !

6. Most people don't understand the concept of "buying the dip" buying the dip is all about buying digital assets when their prices are down and selling off when the price rises. Holding is profitable, although trading is far more profitable. I was able to grasp the knowledge of trading crypto assets early enough, but i was still limited due to my lack of technical understanding on how to analyse the digital market, all that changed when I encountered Mark’s services. Although i have been into numerous services but Mark stands out with experience and expertise playing in his favor. I must confess it wasn't an easy task to learning the routes on trading but with the assistance of Mark Jean it was more easier to understand, Here are his details on :Tel:egram: @Marktrading884 Remember a bullish market is reversed bearish market.

7. Unsubscribed because your titles are getting really wack

8. Yeah we dont like this tittle, if useless dont talk about it

9. What Moon Lambo sub, doesnt know by now, that the titles are exactly what he is about to destroy? Shows the societal shift we've had since the internet. Read the title and share as fact, or read the title and assume its fact.

10. Of course the silly people are gonna say that stuff over and over no matter how many times we correct them. If they refuse to learn, no sweat off my back. I cant tell you how many dozens of times someone has said "you have to stop thinking of XRP as a bridge, they'll have stablecoins". Why would I do that, when that is exactly what XRP is lol? I really don't see why this is so hard to understand.

11. If they can not support that many people on a government website WHAT will happen if everyone had crypto on their sites. They’ll CRASH DAILY 🤔

12. XRP will be declared a currency. Itll be used to transfer between the different CBDC.

13. Your reverse psychology is not so cool bro frfr… You do that shit again ima report your ass 😂😂😂

14. LTC flipped XRP and pocadote and cardano will flip XRP soon…. enjoy the decline that's XRP… the toxic waste byproduct of the pump and dump exit scam Ripple labs. It will go down as a bigger scam than bitconnect!!!

15. You’re good at your “hobby “. Thank you !

16. Am I the only one watching while eating a bojangles biscuit

17. You got your FUD titles (click bait)

18. So useless , why don’t you quit making all of your videos about it then ?

19. Can bitcoin be used in space? Or the moon? Or mars?

20. Yes been About 4 years we are getting there lol 😂 love your videos over the Years a huge thank you for All of them!

21. Even though your excited to share your content, its best just to be quiet as the world is listening, and all your doing is giving up your positions as world leaders make changes which makes things harder for you… wait for the storm to be over to capatalize than give up your pot of gold for petty likes…. think about it dude… wow.. once in a lifetime opportunity and you would hand your information over to world leaders… get a IQ

22. Atomic wallet a good wallet to hold my XRP?