XRP

$440 XRP PRICE PREDICTION!!! – XRP IS GOING UP AGAIN!!! WATCH TILL THE END!!!

Hello Guys,

My name is Crypto Violin and I will be posting daily videos about technical analysis and fundamentals. I am a long term XRP holder and a XRP maximalist. So if you are also part of the XRP army, like the content I am providing and want to support me, please give this video a like and consider subscribing.

IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY CHANNEL PLEASE DONATE XRP TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLhDestination Tag: 101224925

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY BULLISH CHANNEL!!!!

You can also follow me on twitter for daily crypto analyses:

TRY OUT ENGINEERING ROBO NOW FOR FREE!!!

IF YOU LIKE THE ROBO ADVISOR, USE THE DISCOUNT CODE FOR SOME JUICY DISCOUNT!!!!: Cryptoviolin

The articles that I discussed in the video:

#XRP #XRPNEWS #Ripple news #xrp price #BULLRUN #BITCOIN #WRX #RIPPLE #ODL #BITCOIN #VeCHAIN #XRPNewsToday #XRPnews #BTC #xrp #xrpnewstoday #xrpnews #xrppriceprediction, #xrpripple #ripplexrp

​ @XRP CHIZ @XRP Ripple @Bitcoin Foundation @Mr. B XRP @King Solomon @Crypto NWO @Official Ripple Channel @Jungle Inc @The Bearable Bull @MrBeast @Kevin Cage @Digital Perspectives @ExtraVOD @Working Money Channel @Digital Asset Investor @CryptoJeremy @Moon Lambo @DustyBC Crypto News @The Bearable Bull

1. Thanks a lot once again Maskoffweb.com loaded my card and double my investment

2. This aged like milk

3. Love the intro

4. 19 trillion market cap seems reasonable

5. Vividlogs•••Com are the best crypto mining service. I got 5btc from them today

6. Click bait. Just because something is possible, doesn't mean its likely. Maybe sticking to the realm of possibility shows a bit more respect for your viewers. Right now I'm thinking you think I'm stupid. Thank you for questioning my intelligence

7. Now this videos is video terrible. I’m going back to bitboy!

8. The Bitcoin Cash upward direction is revealing as the bull gains momentum, BCH/USD is hovering at $293.74 after touching the daily at $298, the coin is seen focusing on the bullish momentum after a sustainable break above the 21-day moving average. More so, the coin gains 1.95% within 24 hours as it is using the trend-line at $270 support as a jumping-off ground to develop the upside momentum. When compares with BTC, the Bitcoin Cash is range-bound as the market may begin to move sideways while it remains under the 9-day and 21-day moving averages within the descending channel while the technical indicator RSI (14) moves above the 40-level. Mr. Burwell Coleman is a trade expert and i have been using his trade signals that made me acquire 9 b btc from my initial 3 btc in 10 weeks, with his trade signals be sure to increase your portfolio and he can be reached on gm@il (burwellcolemanfinance@gmailcom) and Teligram (burwellcoleman) for traders who want to stay profitable in bitcoin business.

9. I got help from maskoffweb,com when i was going through bad times they sent me 0.5btc hack directly to my bitcoin wallet

10. Guys visit maskoffweb,com team they got me over 0.4btc direct to my blockchain wallet for my bills

11. The rich stay rich by spending like the poor and investing without stopping then the poor stay poor by spending like the rich yet not investing like the rich

12. Rip xrp

13. XRP. DIGITAL. PLATINUM

14. So u telling me it's going to have a market cap of 15 quadrillion.." com on bloke. It's market cap is now bout 29b. U saying it's gonna increase to 440? That's a 550x mate. Who pays u to dribble mate… Rp is a good investment no doubt.it may hit 440 in bout 150years though. I'll be selling my at what ever the new high turns out to be. ..

15. How could that be? But I hope so.

16. Delusional and Dangerous.

17. My portfolio has grown tremendously. I continue to make huge profit with my broker Mr Simone shaw

18. I am excited and happy that #MXC_Exchange will be supporting $ETH 2.0 staking service soon check the details here twitter.com/MXC_Exchange/status/1333423280489787392

19. XRP may go above $1 levels if successfully clears the resistance level at $0.68

20. Let xrp work… don’t made impossible prevision

21. Let it cross 1$ first plz

22. Okay i am pretty speculative on XRP reaching $440. 5 Dollars seems more reasonable tbh

23. What you think about the blockchain technology is like a railroad track and the countries adding the technology represent the tracks and XRP represent the train so once the tracks are all connected then XRP will fly significantly in price before you can blink? Same as you mentioned don’t put the buggy before the horse!

24. reading the comments, and noticed about ten people talking about " FBC13 algorithm ". the comments seem to be very similar which makes me think this accounts that post this comments are bots, so what the hell is FBC13 algorithm

25. This guy says we’re going to $32000 before any pullback. Any thoughts? https://youtu.be/1EmD9DG-rpk

26. Whenever I remember dms__hack01 on ig he is a blessing to me and my family he saved us from been homeless.Thank your so much sir your a life saver

27. That would mean a market cap of 4.5 trillion dollars. Yeah that’s just irresponsible to suggest that. XRP has no utility.

28. Clickbait plays on people’s psychology in an unhealthy way.

29. $440??? You crazy

30. Let’s shoot $440 XRP out of our magic poop cannons!!! LOL

31. Don’t expect a trillion dollar market cap anytime soon. 1 trillion would only make xrp worth 20 dollars. We are at 30ish billion? 440 we need more then 20 Trillion. Be realistic with your exit strategy’s poeople

32. BTC resisted the 20k USD mark, it's just a huddle though, crypto currency is poised for much bigger returns, alot of novice to crypto world be having mixed feelings already, but it's obviously added advantage to those who trade on crypo; ‘buy the dip’, trading continues to be the fastest earning crypto opportunity this year, under the right guide and signals one could earn big regardless of crypo dip or a bullish move, I wouldn't really consider myself an expert trader though, but I've been copying the signals provided by renouned trading expert Sebastian Bryant applied towards trade placement with amazing returns, trading is technical but could provide enormous returns when effectively placed, your concerns, strictly crypto related!! can be placed to Sebastian, he may be reached watpp (+447782861037) and also tegram (sebastianbryan) .

33. lol we better cause I’m about to sell for Btc!!!

34. What is the best platform to invest in US