Bitcoin News

Ripple XRP CRYPTO BAN!!! Itโ€™s Happening Right Now In India!

Ripple XRP CRYPTO BAN!!! Itโ€™s Happening Right Now In India!
Get an Extra 5% GSX Here:

MAKE MONEY WITH US ๐Ÿš€

Connect With Us Below:

๐Ÿ“ฉ Email: TheRunGuys@Gmail.com
๐ŸŒŽ Group:
๐Ÿ“ฒ Instagram: @Run.Guys @RunLifeNick @ViralKyle

Yes that is an affiliate link above and we do earn commissions when you get started. If you’re interested in working with us to create a passive income online that way you can invest into cryptocurrencies then trading forex is a great way to make money online from home so you can understand how the markets move. You’ll also get access to our #1 recommendation to generate even more passive income building a business with us.

#XRP #Ripple #Crypto

Income Disclosure: This is not a get rich quick program nor do we believe in overnight success. We believe in hard work, integrity, and developing your skills if you want to earn more money online. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with any of our products or services, or the products and services we recommend. The average person who buys any products online gets little to no results. Any references or examples used within this video, are real and documented but are used strictly for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors, including but not limited to your background, experience, and worth ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO. Results aren’t typical with Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum and other altcoin crypto investments… so don’t be typical.

1. Get an Extra 5% GSX Here: https://gsxcde.com/invite?ref=UD10019

2. 777

3. 777

4. 777

5. how the hell are they going to ban crypto? people can download wallets on their phone you know. plus crypto.com, nexo and blockfi are sending visa via crypto.

6. Most people don't understand the concept of "buying the dip" buying the dip is all about buying digital assets when their prices are down and selling off when the price rises. Holding is profitable, although trading is far more profitable. I was able to grasp the knowledge of trading crypto assets early enough, but i was still limited due to my lack of technical understanding of how to analyze the digital market, all that changed when i encountered ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™†๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ. Although, I have been tried using numerous trading services but ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™†๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ stands out with experience and expertise playing in my favor. I have been able to grow from 1.7btc to 12.8 btc by trading using his daily signals. I must confess it wasn't an easy task to learning the routes on trading but with the assistance of Mr. ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ , it was easier to understand. Here are his details on ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ +1 (253) 260 6820 or Tel- gram @bernardkelvin99, for his assistance on strictly crypto related concerns.

7. BTC ETH is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me after accumulating over 6.7BTC in just two weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by Mr Graeme John. his methods are top notch and profitable. give it a try guys. You can easily get through to him on telgrm @graemejohn or ฯ‰๐‡๐“๐“ฝั•๐“ฯ๐ฉ + 1 5 1 0 426 6 3 1 8 for Crypto related issues.

8. Dogen surprised me this past week.

9. 777

10. 777

11. Unbelievable I got 10btc daily from the working software I got from hackermain on telegram I'll not stop talking about you sir

12. 777 good day

13. 777

14. All thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ to reddithacks software on Telegram, I received 7btc

15. Dont fall for copy and paste on youtube they are all scammer just reach out to hackerlulzsec ON telegram/ WhatsApp +1251*333*3478 to work with the right man that will change your life to be successful forever to be millionaires also if you have an account with cash app try to reach out to him on telegram/ WhatsApp to receive $10,000 without paying a damn ๐Ÿ’ฏ real and legit

16. Dont fall for copy and paste on youtube they are all scammer just reach out to hackerlulzsec ON telegram/ WhatsApp +1251*333*3478 to work with the right man that will change your life to be successful forever to be millionaires also if you have an account with cash app try to reach out to him on telegram/ WhatsApp to receive $10,000 without paying a damn ๐Ÿ’ฏ real and legit

17. I took the risk dealing with reddithacks on Telegram and finally ended up with great testimony ๐Ÿค

18. I have been in this company for almost a year and never complained of any scam due to our strong security. I received 1BTC in my wallet and it's 100% Tested and trusted bitcoin generating mining software platform with benefits Over other platforms ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ตlink ON telegram hackerlulzsec It's real%legit and working software ever Just try your luck by contacting him ON telegram. Heโ€™s ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ real, tested and trusted ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ.thank you…..

19. not today๐Ÿ˜ฌ

20. anyone else not able to sell XRP on coinbase

21. US canโ€™t trade XRP!!

22. I've been getting paid dealing with hackermain on telegram they're accurate when it comes of Bitcoin flip

23. Most people don't understand the concept of "buying the dip" buying the dip is all about buying digital assets when their prices are down and selling off when the price rises. Holding is profitable, although trading is far more profitable. I was able to grasp the knowledge of trading crypto assets early enough, but i was still limited due to my lack of technical understanding of how to analyze the digital market, all that changed when i encountered ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™†๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ. Although, I have been tried using numerous trading services but ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™†๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ stands out with experience and expertise playing in my favor. I have been able to grow from 1.7btc to 12.8 btc by trading using his daily signals. I must confess it wasn't an easy task to learning the routes on trading but with the assistance of Mr. ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ , it was easier to understand. Here are his details on ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ +1 (253) 260 6820 or Tel- gram @bernardkelvin99, for his assistance on strictly crypto related concerns.

24. Ripple has lawsuit in the bag. Unless the judge has been paid off. Screwing all of us over so the elites get rich not us.

25. I can do anything with my XRPs on coinbase ๐Ÿ™„

26. VET will be a BIG HITTER …. we are very lucky it is soo cheap right now especially with its functionality being no secrete. I honestly believe either not many understand what itโ€™s for or they simply donโ€™t believe that the new MARK is what our government is working on

27. Itโ€™s ALL about THE MARK OF THE BEAST, weather you believe in god ,the Bible and Jesus Christ or not, ALL this โ€œpandemicโ€
    ALL of this has been done to ultimately Have everyone Marked or Killed.

Itโ€™s crazy ppl donโ€™t see this but I get it, I would have a hard time believing it had I never had certain experiences and studied it for the last 20 years

28. Xrp will be the next cryptocurrency king ๐Ÿคด

29. Bitcion wobbled into the start of this week's trading session, moving between losses and gains on it's neutral weekly outlook which make's it a tough decision for investor's to decide how best to utilize the current market; as for me it can't be more obvious that trading Bitcion is way more lucrative than just holding and waiting for the price of Bitcion to skyrocket. I didn't think it was possible to make constant wins from trading till I came across Nathan Webb who help's investors / newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcion work's, to help me recover loss from the crash and also stack up more bitcion, since last year till date I have made over 50 BTC with Nathan help. ou can easily get to Nathan on อฒาฝำ€าฝ ึษพ ฤ…ส (@webbnathan* ) ) ฯ‰๐‡๐“๐“ฝั•๐“ฯ๐ฉ +44 7782648398 for Crypto related issues.

30. 2020 was the year for Covid-19. 2021 will be the year for an army of new XRP millionaires ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

31. On 2017 it is the same ban tittle. And these run guys are only promoting GSX with clickbait title. People, be careful!

32. 2021 stock market has been weird and proven difficult to invest

33. Ok eliminate India for crypto xrp is power

34. 777

35. Simpson predicted XRP $589 end of 2021 felling bullish 777

36. People will be kicking themselves in few weeks if they miss the opportunity to buy and invest in bitcoin.,

37. I sometimes wonder how anyone actually listens to your channel you guys sound like a broken record trying to deceive people.

38. XRP go moon๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿš€

39. Gib mena hundred bruh

40. Wrong!

41. You guys are going to get folks commenting 800,000 times if each comment counts as an entry. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you. Not complaining. โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿ‘Š

42. Tap 7, tap 7, bang 7. Crypto Eri said in her video that decentralized exchanges will get a shot in the arm. Good or bad IDK but I ain't hanging out there. They also say not all coins will make the cut. What if they are going to make all coins into one coin. What if they can change the value of a coin different for each coin an individual possesses. There is a possibility that you can change the stored value of a coin. Just my thinking because mining shares add up to one coin. I think 1 XRP can hold Trillions of USDC and also only 10 USDC.

43. Once again government wants control. Two years in a bucket!

44. What a joke the markets really are, GAMESTOP proves what I already knew. The ruling elite control all these markets, don't fool yourself.