Bitcoin News

"Unless This Happens, Bitcoin Will Die In My View" | Charles Hoskinson

“Unless This Happens, Bitcoin Will Die In My View” | Charles Hoskinson

Charles Hoskinson gives his view on the flaws of bitcoin and why it will die if certain parameters do not happen. He also gives reference to why he’s working so hard on Cardano to help mitigate these risk.

#bitcoin #btc #raoulpal
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⬇ Other Financial Education Videos For You⬇

► Some Housekeeping | Charles Hoskinson

► Cardano OVER Ethereum! Charles Hoskinson DECLARES WAR on ETH & Issues WARNING to ALL ADA Holders!

► Raoul Pal on Ethereum: BIGGEST Opportunity in Crypto in 2021

► Trillion Dollar Bitcoin | Charles Hoskinson

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⬇ Watch the FULL Unedited Interview 🙏 [Credits]
Charles Hoskinson interview: Why Cardano is the Future of Blockchain (Ep. 254)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🎵BACKGROUND MUSIC licensed through AudioJungle & Epidemic Sound

🎥FOOTAGE licensed through VideoBlocks and Filmpac, except parts about the topic that have been used under fair use.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

-This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
-This video is also for teaching and inspirational purposes.
-It is not transformative in nature.
-We’ve only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.

1. Don't get me wrong with this because I really (still) like Charles and respect ADA. I actually regarded Charles as having a more jovial intellectual personality prior to hearing this video. He seems less team oriented to me now, and increasingly pretentious. I have a decent amount of ADA and purchased it on the contention of principles (until recently?) I thought that Charles exemplified. After putting the pieces together watching several interviews including his channel I feel that he has a superiority complex. I think that's dangerous for crypto in general. People who use shorting techniques ie shorting other cryptos shorting (the market) during positive bull runs are (addung to/) doing no more than the f2 pool tampering that is occurring right now collectively IMO.
    On another note I feel the ADA is a very strong contender and it addresses a broader scope of global concerns. If ADA was the only cryptocurrency could it meet Charles claims (as a perfect global currency)? I think it could suffice as a near perfect and ever progressing monetary totality. However it's not the only one. He seems to be a big sports fan so there is a little leeway given for a competitive nature, I suppose? Did he forget that he did not invent the space? I'm still subbing to his channel and will increase my ADA holdings. However it is a daily toss up "what in the hell is going to happen next?!", on all fronts IMO. Transparency is all that citizens can trust in

2. Anyone who disagrees with all that Charles said is just a speculator and doesn't believe in the Decentralized finance movement. Wall Street has hijacked Bitcoin and if you can't see that, then you're a moon baby who just joined the Crypto space because you saw the price of Bitcoin going up and nothing more.

3. Exactly
    Of course the other main issue revolves around regulation !

4. its amazing how bitcoin started it all! and now charles hoskinson is attacking the coin that fed him.. they wouldnt be here if it wasnt for bitcoin.. simple as that..

5. Thank God I found this talk without "serious"music behind it. That shit is annoying as fuck.

6. Thanks for the video. It was very informative

7. "Muuuuhhhh quantum resistant blockchain" If quantum computers ever come to fruition, governments and anything that is on a network/internet will be hacked. We would go back to bartering. I would want to own guns, ammo, food, water. With a $1T market cap, this is Bitcoin telling the entire world it has won the crypto wars of the 6000+ alts trying to dethrone Bitcoin. Institutions are only delving into Bitcoin, corporations are only putting Bitcoin on their balance sheet. Altcoins are only good for flipping for more Bitcoin.

8. $50 of transaction fees on ETH ?? This doesn’t make sense. I just made a transaction from coinbase to buy another crypto with ETH and my transaction fee in USD was zero dollars. I was charged a fee for the transaction in ETH of 0.005859 .. so even if ETH price were 8K, the fee would still be under $50.. also, I think the idea is not to measure your crypto against the $$. If we are going to transition at some point to a global economy without fiat currency who cares about the $$s??? Am I missing something or does the video have misleading information ?

9. Bitcoin will eventually die …
    Cool everything dies.
    It ain’t happening anytime soon imo.

10. Wait just 1 year and see cardona Ada … you don’t even have to buy it but do keep track of it after a year!

11. Proof Of Stake is flawed in its core. Charles is a scammer! Peer reviewed does NOT mean validation! Vechain is the future NOT cardano. It's a scam!

12. ADA is garbage imo, will not put a cent into this rubbish

13. Wtf is this bullshit? What exactly did cardano achieve ever? The only reason this coin got to 1$ is because of good news coming up.

14. Pls tell me how bitcoin is going to die when its the only real decentralized coin, unlike the scam hoskinson is running?

15. Smart guy using terrible arguments. They just want your Bitcoin. Institutions are scrambling to acquire. Few understand.

16. He is so correct btc lost its completeness when it started those fancy hard forks

17. With 41 BILLION shares of ADA on the books and 31 BILLION shares in circulation. At a $1.16 or even $0.50 a share I would not touch it with a ten foot pole. With that said I wish nothing but the best for the hodlrs. All of those shares are a HUGE flaw in this coin.

18. Great video. Well done!

19. This is a one sided, biased, and deliberately misleading, presentation by Hoskinson. That is unbecoming for a revolutionary developer like him. No ill intended. I have some Cardano in my portforlio.

20. "with all cryptocurrency it's the same amount of food you're just adding more chairs" only bitcoin is limited, idiot

21. A a v e ❤️

22. There is a place for both, ada will never be a better store of value than btc. Ada is nothing more than a crypto stock.

23. This is one of the things I disagree with Charles on. Bitcoin will remain Crypto Gold because it cannot undergo upgrades. But if it tries to become functional to the extent of Ethereum and Cardano, it might lose that fight, sure, because that's not what it was designed for at its core. But ultimately, time will tell. I could be wrong too. Perhaps Charles will be right. This new technology is none the less, the most revolutionary innovation ever, and will become the foundation for a new global financial system that will give everyone better ways to sustain their finances better voting systems, better supply chain security, and countless other things.

24. Hilarious!!!!! Get the fuck out of here Charles. The dumbest thing he's ever spoken. Everything about how bitcoin works is a feature, not a bug or problem.

25. Thanks for this! All these points should be readily assailable by all bitcoin, crypto, and blockchain enthusiasts. Questioning the speakers motives and biases is also a crucial exercise, but if you feel defensive toward what he is saying, rather than enthusiastic about hitting these things head on, then you need to check your biases and motivations.

26. Bitcoin's value isn't in what it can do. The value is in the fact that it's the only anonymous, de centralized crypto. The fact that it's creator is anonymous, automatically makes it fully decentralized. No other crypto can claim that. No matter what you do with all the other cryptos, they will never be fully de centralized because we can always find the founder and that founder can always be flawed. That is why it's called "digital gold". Gold doesn't do shit, but people trust it, therefore it has value. People also trust Gold because Gold has no "founder." Gold is therefore decentralized, with it's value measured in trust and stock to flow. Mass Mutual is the countries oldest insurance company. They were founded before the light bulb was invented. They didn't invest in Bitcoin because they are hoping to run smart contracts over the Bitcoin network, just like they don't buy Gold because they expect some day that it will be easily divisible in a nanosecond. All Bitcoin needed was trust and faith, it didn't need to do techno cartwheels.

27. What developers like Charles really mean is "unless it becomes interesting for me to develop for personally".. That's all former BTC devs amount to: they just wanted to be in charge and did not seriously consider why others disagreed with what they personally wanted to do with the project. Of course every ambitious project lead will say they want to kill/replace bitcoin, but it's pure delusion and the BTC devs of today are smarter than him.

28. I like Cardono but I heard so many mistakes about bitcoin that I wouldn’t even know where to start. Il say one thing, the reason bitcoin is so valuable is because it is so simple. The fact that it will not evolve over time is an advantage.

29. All this coming from the developer of a competing coin. Talk about conflict of interest and lack of objectivity. This guys BTC bashing has zero credibility.

30. shilling. unabashed shilling. i thought this channel was educational, but….. now pumping ADA and casting aspersions toward all others

how original -> "btc is dead and my token is the saviour. yes i own millions of these tokens and will be filthy rich but dont you peasents worry about that! " love, charles hoskinson

31. WRONG!

32. 👎🤑👎

33. Such a great explanation of the future of finance. Made me feel we live in 2040 already.

34. I dont share his vision. At all. Anyway he is doing what he consider he’s got to do: pumping his and other alt coins. Fair enough: I also hold ADA. But I won’t sell a single BTC. Ever!

35. Bitcoin is a story of faith, freedom and choice! If you have none of these in the story you are personally currently living, then…….Bitcoin is the greatest weapon ever invented. But it takes great courage to wield it! Fantastic!

36. Useless crap. Bitcoin is king

37. Christ he waffles on! Reminds me of watching two engineers discussing the perfect project. All talk and no results. Ive seen it many times they either miss the boat or go over budget. They look and sound like Charles too. In most scenarios you are best to ignore your engineers and get your product to market and deal with the problems as you go along. But Bitcoin dying lol. We will see. But as for Cardarno come and see me when it's finished. If it gets finished.

38. nonsense from someone shilling his ada coin.
    BTC is the one. BTC is no one's and everyone's best form of digital value.

39. 0:54
    vom.ind.in

40. Don't trust, verify!

41. These people don't seem to realize that Bitcoin is upgradeable. They are polishing up the next patches now. Instant settlement and privacy are in the testing phase. All roads lead to Bitcoin.