Crypto Exchanges

Recommended Brokers:
– Cex.io:
– Coinmama:

Recommended Trading Platforms:
– Binance:
– Kraken:

Read our complete in-depth guide here:

Join our 7-day Bitcoin crash course absolutely free:

Learn ANYTHING about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies on our YouTube channel:

Get the latest news and prices on your phone:
iOS –
Android –

See anything we haven’t covered? Leave us a comment in the comment section below

1. CAUTION!! Many scammers are using the comment section to promote their scams and sometimes even use the name “99Bitcoins” in their profile. Never send money to someone you don’t know and don’t accept offers to trade or exchange cryptocurrency from strangers.
    Stay safe 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Recommended Wallets:
    – Hardware Wallet – Ledger Nano X: https://bit.ly/3kxeWUQ
    – Software Wallet – Exodus: https://bit.ly/2PGBPHc

Recommended Brokers:
    Cex.io: https://bit.ly/3kzP1vB
    – Coinmama: https://bit.ly/31HEUMz

Recommended Trading Platforms:
    – Binance: https://bit.ly/33LelJ4
    – Kraken: https://bit.ly/3ivqp5g

2. Hello, I'm new to Bitcoin trade and I have been making few losses but recently I see a lot of people earning from it, can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

3. Gemini is my favorite for buying Crypto. Fast & easy purchases and user friendly webpages. Robinhood is fast, but doesn't offer options to earn interest. Blockfi is SLOW! Still trying to buy there. Coinbase is fast, but I own USDCoins by accident and I'm not sure how to use those. My rookie advice… just use Gemini.

4. Once I receive my stimulus check l'll be starting an investment in crypto known as Bitcoin

5. I personally think that BTC is becoming more of a store of value (like gold) than one that's used as currency (like cash). I think its deflationary nature is a headwind for BTC being used as a currency and it's rise right now also prevents that. I know that I'm not spending any of my BTC at the moment with upside of trad!ng much bigger right now. I’m not a pro tradr but I was lucky enough to make 13’B’T’C since late last year following the instriuctions and s!gnals from Laura Gardner. She runs program for investors/newbies who lack understanding on how trad!ng Bitcoin works, to help them utilise the volatility of the crypto mar:ket and also stack up more bitcoin. You can easily get to Laura on Եҽlҽցɾαต {LauraGardner} ահαեsαթթ + 1 3 3 1 7 0 4 2 3 4 3 for Crypto related issues. Leave a like or sub-comment if you are headed to the moon with me.

6. Thank you so much dullohack on !!g  now I have  access to my cashapp account, trust me this guy is a  genius I recommend him💯💯💯

7. Once I receive my stimulus check l'll be starting an investment in crypto known as Bitcoin

8. Bitcoin is defying all laws of nature and TA in this new era with many speculations and many predictions gone wrong, it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making prof!ts should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position. People who invested in Bitcoins at the beginning or even in 2013 or 2015, when Bitcoin was crashing, have now become millionaires. I have been more skillful than lucky. Thanks mainly to the good time, my initial investment was multiplied by 5 In two months. After getting in touch with Robert Wilson, an exp:ert in cryptography, who showed me how to use her program to make transactions and got 14 bitcoin in 2 moths with him. if you are looking for a way to increase your portfolio or investment. Robert's TєIєɠramm; + 4 4 7 8 2 8 4 5 0 7 6 8, WhætšÅpp (+ 4 4 7 8 2 8 4 5 0 7 6 8) .

9. Bitcoin is defying all laws of nature and TA in this new era with many speculations and many predictions gone wrong, it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making prof!ts should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position. People who invested in Bitcoins at the beginning or even in 2013 or 2015, when Bitcoin was crashing, have now become millionaires. I have been more skillful than lucky. Thanks mainly to the good time, my initial investment was multiplied by 5 In two months. After getting in touch with Robert Wilson, an exp:ert in cryptography, who showed me how to use her program to make transactions and got 14 bitcoin in 2 moths with him. if you are looking for a way to increase your portfolio or investment. Robert's TєIєɠramm; + 4 4 7 8 2 8 4 5 0 7 6 8, WhætšÅpp (+ 4 4 7 8 2 8 4 5 0 7 6 8) .

10. thechinahacks ,com helped me a lot through their hacked transfers. I received $56,000 from them.

11. I'm so thankful to Metro_kelvinfx Ever since I started investing in your platform i never had any loss and all my trades have been up I'm earning passively during this pandemic I'm very happy .

12. I don’t get this Bitcoin stuff

13. The zenith of investment platforms deals mainly with Bitcoin and forex trading.. investing wisely and making awesome profits

14. For the experience and better knowledge of Stock market exchange I'm glad I meet Metro_kelvinfx on instzgram he alone was able to satisfy my curiosity in the game. Thanks to him I'm earning massively through he's trading platform

15. Ethereum Is the one to buy now 🚀🚀

16. appreciate your support. Thank you for being there to lift me up and provide guidance when I needed it it’s DAILYWEBEARNCOM I am feeling more confident in myself every day with prayer.

17. I AM thankful that we met on the web . Thank you for encouraging me when I wanted to give up. As a beginner, my confidence was very low. Thanks to DAILYWEBEARNCOM

18. I recommended a professional broker to you guys sometime ago, can I get person who invested with her
    comment below
    let's gooooo

19. I personally think that BTC is becoming more of a store of value (like gold) than one that's used as currency (like cash). I think its deflationary nature is a headwind for BTC being used as a currency and it's rise right now also prevents that. I know that I'm not spending any of my BTC at the moment with upside of trad!ng much bigger right now. I’m not a pro tradr but I was lucky enough to make 13’B’T’C since late last year following the instriuctions and s!gnals from Allen Moritz. He runs program for investors/newbies who lack understanding on how trad!ng Bitcoin works, to help them utilise the volatility of the crypto mar:ket and also stack up more bitcoin. You can easily get to Allen on Եҽlҽցɾαต {AllenMoritz} ահαեsαթթ + 1 8 0 4 9 9 9 5 6 1 2 for Crypto related issues. Leave a like or sub-comment if you are headed to the moon with me.

20. Now i can see why so many recommendations with Itechhackerscom , they are legitimate and trustworthy

21. thanks

22. How do I get/find my own Bitcoin wallet?

23. Thanks a lot eclipsehackers.,.wordpress.,.com, they're the best online to deal with……

24. How about where u actually buy and names of sites like cash app?

25. PINTU (WILGR967)
    LUNO (8A36DV)
    CHECK AT PLAY/APP STORE

26. Looking at the current btc chart one would never believe this same currency once traded below $6000 just around March this year, it's amazing how an enlightened part of the world has rip massively from this bullish move, yet analysts continue to predict this as merely the beginning of better things to come, crypto in general offers a host of opportunities, but trading continue to be the most vague and lucrative, with the right trading guide and signals of Shaw, I've been able to learn the basics of trading, been earning big over these past month while also learning trading and effectively utility of signals towards trade, the past few months has been revealing, shaw is an avenue to channel concerns on crypto and trading.he can be reached for guidance on WhatsAap +4 4 7 8 2 8 4 5 0 7 6 8

27. Looking at the current btc chart one would never believe this same currency once traded below $6000 just around March this year, it's amazing how an enlightened part of the world has rip massively from this bullish move, yet analysts continue to predict this as merely the beginning of better things to come, crypto in general offers a host of opportunities, but trading continue to be the most vague and lucrative, with the right trading guide and signals of Shaw, I've been able to learn the basics of trading, been earning big over these past month while also learning trading and effectively utility of signals towards trade, the past few months has been revealing, shaw is an avenue to channel concerns on crypto and trading.he can be reached for guidance on WhatsAap +4 4 7 8 2 8 4 5 0 7 6 8

28. Cao

29. After seeing so many positive reviews about klaxonstools..I decided to try them. Instantly they got me btc

30. have been a believer in the blockchain and the bitcoin over the years and from experience, I have learned that information about bitcoin comes from three kinds of people, One who knows but would rather suppress the information by publicly criticising bitcoin but privately stacking up on the asset, there is also the truly ignorant who would swallow any information hook, line and sinker and of course, those that are truly devout to bitcoin and making steady progress in updating with information worth knowing. I have been in the last 2 group but with the assistance of Koen Albers whose trades I have been copying for over 3 months now, netting in more than 9 btc in profit already. Learning never ends and I am still doing so with Koen. He can be reached on whatsAap (+44 7828 450768) and telrgram (+447828 450768) . Persistence and commitment and love for success is what you need in the crypto space and we all can

31. I hope I can buy and learn

32. Awesome! Thank you!🙂👍🏾

33. 804 Scammers as of February 10th…

34. Thanks, great video. I like how it's only 2 minutes and not stretched out to 10 minutes+.