Cryptocurrency

RIPPLE XRP HUGE PRICE ANALYSIS ETHEREUM NEWS TODAY: ETH NEXT STOP $10000

Ripple XRP Today and Massive Ripple XRP NEWS, and XRP Price Predictions, a discussion on 2020 XRP Wall Street Prediction $1,000 XRP!! and on the latest Ripple XRP Price news, we look at Why I’m Buying RIPPLE XRP NOW, and deep analysis of Etheeum and xrp price prediction and analysis

BUY & SELL BITCOIN, DOGECOIN, XRP HERE WITH COINBASE AND GET UP TO $900 REWARDS

If you enjoyed this video please give us a like and subscribe.
#xrp #Bitcoin #BitcoinToday #BitcoinNews #ethereum #ethereumtoday #ethereumnews #xrp #xrpnews #ripplexrp #xrpsec #xrpnewstoday #xrppriceprediction #crypto #cryptonews

Reference and XRP Thanks To u.today/xrpnews

1. $10

2. Bullshit xrp , through it in dustbin .. use less .. dump and bump ..xrp co founder doing bump and dump f off those guys

3. In ur dream

4. BTC 57K. ETH 2002. XRP NEXT STOP 0.15

5. 😂😂😂 in my dreams xrp already 10,000… lets face the truth xrp can't pump no big player want to invest.

6. AMazing videos great content. thanks A lot i always apprecite your videos.. It’s a must to build multiple streams of income especially in this period of the pandemic. Also, have in mind we don’t know if or when another pandemic can happen again. So now is really the best time to start pushing in, no one can fire you from your own business and well your we all know how quick they can get rid of you. If you have to work to pay bills by all means do what you have to do but make sure you get your priorities together. I've been doing that by investing in the stocks, bitcoin and financial market and I'm grateful to say I've earned a lot so far working with Mr. Alex Bowen through his registered investment. During my first 5 weeks I was able to grow my portfolio from 1.1btc to 9.2btc which no doubt you will agree is a very good profits. Just do something that will make you money while you sleep, no matter how little. The pandemic has been a perfect eye-opener for us all to really see how life can be without your usual income stream. Reach him via 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡@+12893023644 or telegram @BOWENSTRADE. lets make the best of whatever we can.

7. 0:50
    vor.in.net

8. How do you make analysis not showing shit on your screen?? Seriously Fibonacci talks and a picture of a dumb supposedly astronaut drinking beer, how the fuck is that beer supposed to touch his mouth actually??? Pour it on the fucking helmet??? It's as fuck up as your video. We supposed to hear you like a radio??

9. I hope it may turn out to be true….. But we are hearing this from a long time agoooooo…… 😔😔😔