Bitcoin News

Bitcoin Dominance in 2019: A Big Misunderstanding

Timestamp to the point of the video: 4:35
Some say “another bull run can’t start until BTC regains its Market Dominance.” It kinda has…
Patreon:

LINKS!!!!!!:

1. Nobody talks about bitcoin anymore bro, it's all about 'insert woke name here' coin..

2. I've been watching your AMD stuff a lot lately, it's great content…..I spent the early part of the year learning about alts and later focused on bitcoin (at the right time as it turned out). You were definitely correct back in April, BTC was way stronger than it appeared and certainly stronger than the alts combined and that wasn't a terribly popular position, at least in this comments section. I suppose an interest in mining leads some to be partial to altcoins . . . and hope that their prices will explode one day. I'm thinking about mining lately, at least as a bit of fun and a tool for learning more.

3. yeah brah just add some zeros to my bank balance and Boom im a billionaire or just remove some alts and Baam!! BTC dominance is 90%.

4. You are gonna eat those words when the other big players get mass adoption. BTC is not a lone wolf, and it won't be a solo player in this space. ETH and others will gain market share as soon as the time is right.

5. I like Ford… we need to get back to the good old days when Ford was the only car maker, and the model T is also the only dominant model that will exist. (you can go look it up now little boy) and maybe, just MAYBE you will start to grow in mental consciousness.

6. Another great video.

7. Bitcoin will overtake banks just like email did to post offices, so don’t give up. I started buying BTC when it was $2000, I bought 3BTC at first, I used to Buy and Hold until i came across a testimony about a Trader that teaches people how to trade and increase their Bitcoins, the first two months working with her i was able to increase my 3BTC to 6BTC, bitcoin will soon be worth $20,000 above which means a lot of gain for me, trade and increase the little you have…comments and private messages allowed!!

8. Hi, which browser do you use?

9. Cool. More drunken rants!

10. As soon as people loose faith in fiat currency bitcoin (and any other meaningful coin) will go ballistic.

A lot of those "coin like" have been creating to surf the crypto wave and are most probably just "shit/scam coins". But when cryptocurrencies because of it's name recognition bitcoin will impose themselves will be the one dominating and a few others will fill the void of "minor, local" coin index/compare to it.

I do wonder if crypto get hot again will we see GPU price skyrocket again ?

11. you should use trade volume times average price.

12. keep it up

13. I think the important thing about crypto is whether it is actually used as a currency. Bitcoin is as far as I see the only cryptocurrency that actually does both halves of the name. Unless other coins do that, then they're tied for last like you say. It would be interesting to see a graph of the ratio between bitcoin and #2 coin over time. Either way, I'm lame so staying out of crypto markets myself.

14. 4nd

15. As soon as this fool started dissing TRX I clicked out. Get real man, different coins / chains for different purposes.

16. 1nd