Crypto Exchanges

How to Use CoinTracker.io to Track Your Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Exchange Trades for Tax Purposes

💲 Try Cointracker for your Cryptocurrency tax calculations 💲
💲 Get a 10% Discount when you use my link!! 💲
Intro: 0:20
The Cointracker Dashboard: 1:00
Cryptocurrency Exchange APIs Explained: 1:18
Link Coinbase Exchange to Cointracker: 2:07
Link Coinbase Pro Exchange to Cointracker: 3:29
Link Binance Exchange to Cointracker: 5:24
Link Binance US Exchange to Cointracker: 7:08
Link Bittrex Exchange to Cointracker: 8:42
Link Kraken Exchange to Cointracker: 10:00
Link Poloniex & Gemini Exchange to Cointracker: 11:56
(I don’t have either of these exchanges, the method is similar to the others)
Syncing Your Exchanges to CoinTracker: 12:34
Cointracker Tax Form Generation Explained: 13:00

GET STARTED WITH COINTRACKER
How to Use CoinTracker With Coinbase to File Your Cryptocurrency Taxes:

How to Link Your Bitcoin & Ethereum Wallets to Cointracker.io to do Your Crypto Taxes

💲 OPEN A CRYPTO.COM ACCOUNT 💲
Use my referral link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD 🙂
Or use the code cryptodad when registering. Thanks!

🔐 LEDGER NANO X 🔐
Order Here:

🔐 You can also purchase Ledger Nano X on Amazon.com 🔐

!!👨‍💻 SET UP A BINANCE US ACCOUNT 👩‍💻 !!

Binance US now allows you to use a Debit card to make purchases!

Try the Brave Browser:

Social Media links!
Twitter:
YouTube:

Support CryptoDad’s Channel
Donate Bitcoin:
3MssiN2oYf3fThvMUfVGziPdnkG1Bp7JQP
Donate Ethereum:
0xEB5DF9A76e24516c49fBaBb082906E87242Fb315
Donate Litecoin:
MVTh6FECgK17wRZ8Mi4gkRPpCM5j3xrCot
Donate VertCoin:
3CyFak27g5DernPEBttQ3fCS5uhTfu524G

#cointracker #bitcoin #crypto #ethereum #cryptocurrency

1. Great video ✅ From a technical point of view, the major challenges invsts face may range from controlling impulsiveness to the frail of compulsion. Most newbies and most invsts often undermine & often neglect the Impt of technical Analysis with regard to trad!ng. Technical analysis overly predicts the movement of asset prices Regardless of what is happning in the broad of market. Essentially, the process invlvs studying the paths of a particular asset movement in the past so as to establish a sustainable pattern that can be used to predict the future movement of the asset and in doing this, it takes alots of time to do this which is why i find expert opinion in tradng has always being a guide for me and i have enjoyed the signal service from a few with some losses until i started copying trades alerts from Mr James Cowles to mine for the past 6 weeks and i have seen diff in my portfolio. He is an expect trdr with 89% trades accuracy. Feel free to contact James on teli qram @jamestrading and on WatsApp + 4 4 7 4 4 1 4 4 0 5 6 5 for all crypt0 related inquiries.

2. Am so filled with happiness✝️▶️ seeing my self in a decision made.it has been a win for me,I must say @hackerjoe222 on telegram deserves a million appreciation.He’s the best

3. Am so filled with happiness✝️▶️ seeing my self in a decision made.it has been a win for me,I must say @hackerjoe222 on telegram deserves a million appreciation.He’s the best

4. So even if you don’t take out any money from your crypto and it stays in crypto where you’re not spending it do you need to claim that as unrealized gains? Is it necessary to do crypto taxes if you’re not making any money and you’re just making trades and everything seems to be pretty equivocal?

5. Hi Rex, is there a way you can help us figure out how to import data from self hosted wallets like Atomic to Cointracker? thanks alot for the info. Very helpful

6. Great info there daddy O! Was just wandering how I could add the Binance chain linked to my Metamask account to add on cointracker for trades made on Pancakeswap? Also is there a way to somehow see the tokens currently in savings/stakings on the bnance account and also those in pancakeswap? thanks for the help and tips! M

7. Dad question Question as I know the API Binance didn’t give you everything ?! tthat’s true how we have to deal with that?????

8. I HAVE BEEN SEEING SO MANY PEOPLE😃🔯✝️ TALKING ABOUT @HACKERJOE222 ON TELEGRAM APP TRENDING, HIS STRATEGY MUST BE GOOD FOR PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT HIM

9. I HAVE BEEN SEEING SO MANY PEOPLE😃🔯✝️ TALKING ABOUT @HACKERJOE222 ON TELEGRAM APP TRENDING, HIS STRATEGY MUST BE GOOD FOR PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT HIM

10. I am fro Canada. My exchange is not on the list. How do I add my exchange?

11. thx for the video very informative

12. I love the way you explain things. So easy to follow your instructions

13. You're awesome man, I wish you where my dad

14. Alertness and optimistic mindset are both fundamental ingredients in the recipe for a successful forex investment

15. The bulls are under pressure and if the bears keep pushing , we may still see $ 42,000 this week but the trend still indicates btc would have a strong close this month so we must still be on positive lookout and take the initiative to build a strong portfolio and no better way to do this unlike popular opinion than to trade. Traders don't win money they make money , gamblers can win or lose – As a trader , you have to be bold and choose carefully the type of signal you trade with .. trading this market very successfully need the best signal , traders have strategy that they deal with – and main thing is to use stop loss and take profit – if you don't use it you will loose all your money . I trade daily using Zhang Horst’s signals and his accuracy and efficiency is unmatched and thus making him the best signal provider I have used . I was able to achieve and accumulate up to 3 BTC with just 1.25 BTC in less than a month . Zhang’s daily s ! gnals are very accurate and always yields a great positive return on investment and is always available to give a helping hand Tel qram @Zhanghorst_fxt on how to trade profitably

16. Hey Crypto dad, I know you have done videos on the Ellipal wallet in the past. I am trying to send a portion of my bitcoin from my Ellipal wallet to an exchange and it states there is an insufficient balance. I contacted Ellipal and the only response that I received was I should account for miner fees. There is plenty of money left in the account for any miner fees. Any help would really be appreciated I'm getting very nervous at the moment. Thanks

17. I run into debt lately and was so so depressed not unitil i come to know astrahack01 on Telegram, they really recovered all my lost coin and put smile on my face I'm so much happy now 💕💕

18. I run into debt lately and was so so depressed not unitil i come to know astrahack01 on Telegram, they really recovered all my lost coin and put smile on my face I'm so much happy now 💕💕

19. RJVX12 algorithm is my choice, i dont worry about BTC rates at all