Bitcoin News

Ripple XRP: Which Exchange Went To The SEC In 2019 & Is MoneyGram Ditching ODL A Big Deal?

BUY A LEDGER NANO X or S To Keep Your Crypto Safe!

Get Your UNSTOPPABLE DOMAIN Now!

SUPPORT Me On PATREON!

OPEN An Account With BINANCE!

YOUTUBE •
TWITTER •
FACEBOOK •

#XRP #Ripple #Crypto

——————————————————————————

DONATE XRP to Working Money Channel:
rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh
TAG: 106257285

DONATE BTC to Working Money Channel:
1BjPLyNgSyuxF19UrFCKVKbsBKuJmHWRUN

——————————————————————————

PLEASE NOTE:

I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. THIS VIDEO REFLECTS MY OPINION ONLY. IT IS NOT TO BE CONSIDERED FINANCIAL ADVICE. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING YOUR MONEY.

——————————————————————————

Resources:

No Ripple-SEC lawsuit settlement in sight as XRP prices tumble

BCBACKER

STEPHANIESTARRC

XRPCRYPTOWOLF

Biden SEC nominee Gary Gensler set for March 2 confirmation hearing

LORDVXRP

Ripple Ditched by MoneyGram Over SEC Lawsuit

Our Statement on MoneyGram’s Temporary Suspension of On-Demand Liquidity Activities

ASHGOBLUE

TREVLFCL

Ripple discloses its ‘winning moves’ for 14 key regions worldwide

Photo Credit:

1. Binance will kick XRP out of exchange soon.XRP to the magma not to the moon 🌙

2. Aye April 1st is my birthday, thatd be awesome

3. People selling xrp are making a massive mistake. They will regret forever. My friend made £200,000 investing only £10,000 in 2017. This time it will be more gains

4. I don't know where u checked your market prices…what i see is xrp is the only one down today.every other crypto gained like 10-25 %

5. 6k subscribers to go!!! woohoo! i think we got this 70k!!! thx for the updates!

6. In April insallah we become millionaires

7. That was a smooth tie in with the ledger nano 😂👌🏻

8. I'm hoping for a good outcome even a bad one with a fine clarity and closure will be great

9. Can you do a segment on the best Canadian crypto tax software to use? Really appreciate all the roundups and insights. Thanks

10. Great show. Thanks for the hard work.

11. Most clarification surfaced…. Thanks alot. Waiting for next information on March 2nd..

12. The rich stay rich by spending like the poor and investing without stopping then the poor stay poor by spending like the rich yet not investing like the rich

13. Well I feel, those who would allow the market dynamism to determine when to trade or not are either new in the cryptocurrency world or probably just naive, 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙥𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙨 have seen far worse times and even better times than this, enlightened traders continue to make good use of the dip even acquiring more equities towards trading sessions, 6 months back I started trading, though I knew just the basics of trading, I've seen a lot of money been made from crypto trading just within weeks. I wasn't able to capture the secret to understanding the use of signals till I got connected to trading expert 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙆𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙞𝙣. Under his guide, I've been able to understand the 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 and how best to use 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙨 for 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 returns, plus his trading classes has been so educative, Mr. Bernard makes you learn while earning massively alongside, 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙆𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙞𝙣 can be 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 for crypto inclined concerns Via 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐀𝐩𝐩 +1 (253) 260 6820 or 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 @bernardkelvin99.

14. Thank you so much for the content. I have listened to you for over a year now. As I am pretty new to crypto an this space. How does the Nano ledger work and help protect your crypto.
    Also, my bags are packed with XRP 💪🏻🚀🌙

15. the XRP community is all giddy about Gary Gensler getting confirmed… The guy has already said he thought XRP was a security.. how will he help the XRP price going up?

16. Mad moon after reg. Clarity….get some more bags Party People..xrp community

17. ubos pera sa xrp

18. I only have a little crypto (6,900 or so in XRP) and it's in Coinbase Pro. I wish I could just go to sleep right now and wake up in a year and see what's up with it. LOL

19. it would make more sense to be uphold, if they have formal correspondence on their enquiries on XRP. This is why they have not delisted.

20. XRP TO THE MOON!!!

21. First

22. All this drama the big whales of BTC are behind.

23. each time xrp want to go up this fuckin bitcoin crash to bring all altcoin whit him

24. The rich stay rich by spending like the poor and investing without stopping then the poor stay poor by spending like the rich yet not investing like the rich

25. There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bullish, but BTCis going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making prof!ts should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position. I have been more skillful than lucky to be honest also thanks to Jacqueline A. Adams . Jacqueline who trainedme as my initial investment was multiplied by 5 In two months. After getting in touch with Jacqueline A. Adams . , an exp:ert in cryptography, who showed me how to use her program to make transactions and got 14 bitcoin in 2 moths with her. f you are looking for a way to increase your portfolio or investment. Jacqueline TєIєɠramm; @Jacqueline_signals

26. just google RJVX12 algorithm and don't worry

27. Guys, you are tired, before doing reviews, you first read about RJVX12 algorithm

28. Why review cryptocurrencies if RJVX12 algorithm wins everyone?

29. RJVX12 algorithm is my choice, i dont worry about BTC rates at all

30. Nice video! What about RJVX12 algorithm review?

31. is there really still a person who does not know about the existence of RJVX12 algorithm?

32. His administration won't do shit to help us

33. The whole biden administration sucks

34. People will be kicking themselves in few weeks if they miss the opportunity to buy and invest in bitcoin

35. #stealingourmoneytheseyoutubersare says young Yoda

36. Even regulatory clarity won't help the price. Think about it, as investors we've been lead on to the next biggest thing. Turned Delusional in hopes that 1 day the next big thing will help the price… only to be let down.. nope!

37. Obviously money gram didn't affect the price of xrp. Man I swear it seems like price to use doesn't mean shit. Honestly I don't think it ever will mean anything.