Bitcoin News

Chamath Palihapitiya Bitcoin & Ethereum Prediction NEW view on Cryptocurrency and NFT’s (2021)

Chamath Palihapitiya Bitcoin prediction and Ethereum prediction. In this video, we take a look at a recent Chamath Palihapitiya interview in which he gives an updated opinion and prediction on Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Ethereum and NFT’s.

Chamath Palihapitiya doubles down on his Bitcoin Prediction and speaks on Cryptocurrency, NFT’s and we take a look at why despite being extremely bullish on bitcoin, Chamath is bearish on the future of Ethereum.

In this video we will be taking a look at Billionaire investor Chamath Palihapitiya and his recent interview in which he doubles down on his Bitcoin price target.

Credit: to watch full interview where Chamath speaks on Ethereum, watch the full podcast (and subscribe!) to Unchained Podcast:

For those that don’t know Chamath Palihapitiya, he is a venture capitalist and CEO and founder of Social Capital. He was an early executive on the board of Facebook so he has been on the cusp of innovative technology virtually his entire career. Chamath first began investing in Bitcoin before 2014 so was extremely early to the scene.

If you are unfamiliar with Chamath, I’d strongly recommend checking out some of his interviews or podcasts, he’s an extremely well spoken guy and I hold his investment ideas in high regard.

0:00 Intro – (WATCH WHOLE VIDEO)
1:17 Who IS Chamath Palihapitiya?
2:26 Chamath Updated Bitcoin view (Price Prediction $150,000)
4:29 Which Cryptocurrencies is Chamath BULLISH on?
4:41 Chamath Palihapitiya is BUYING NFTs
5:47 Why Chamath is RIGHT on BTC
6:16 NFT market is going CRAZY
6:50 Chamath is NOT Bullish on ETH
7:00 WHY Chamath does NOT own Ethereum
8:56 Is the NFT market in a BUBBLE?
9:26 Bullish BITCOIN data – Bitcoin 18% SUPPLY LOST
10:15 Bullish BITCOIN news – USA BTC ETF!

As we have covered some investors bearish sentiment over the last few days on the channel, I wanted to switch it up with a bull case on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency for today.

For more Finance / Crypto Content:

Michael Burry SHORT Bitcoin Price Prediction:

Bitcoin is DOOMED – Bill Gates Bitcoin

Michael Saylor: Ethereum Price prediction and analysis

Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad WHEN to SELL Bitcoin:

#Bitcoin #Ethereum #NFTs

1. If you enjoy the video, please drop a like and subscribe! It really helps me put out Finance / Investment / Cryptocurrency videos! The support on the channel recently has been incredible. Also, please be careful, currently any finance or crypto related videos have bots filling the comments, know that I will never reply to you with a whatsapp number or link to a different website. Ignore and report these bots! Until youtube fixes the issue be careful. Have a great day guys and let me know what type of videos you would like to see! 🌳💛

2. Bitcoin is like a video game currency, as long as you're playing its worth something.

3. As BTC ended 2020 with massive gains of about 300%, Fundstrat’s Tom Lee believes that this year will be even more bullish for the cryptocurrency. Lee predicted that bitcoin could skyrocket by more than 300% from this point in 2021, which will take the asset into a six-digit price territory.

Bitcoin entered the new century with a price level of about $7,200. Despite highly volatile periods, including a vigorous dip beneath $4,000 in the mid-March liquidity crisis, 2020 will remain in BTC’s history as one of the most bullish years to date.

More specifically, bitcoin skyrocketed by roughly 300% to a new all-time high price of $29,300. Tom Lee, a Managing Partner at Fundstrat Global Advisors, predicted in January 2020 that BTC will reach $27,000 in the next few months. Although his timeframe was a bit off, his price prediction became a reality and even exceeded his expectations.

4. The market is moving well most especially bitcoin, I'm amazed at the raise of bitcoin the past few weeks now bitcoin has raised to 46k today. 2021 is gonna be a great year for investors.

5. Start selling your own coin via mintme 🙂 I would invest in you

6. This is really good to be true I never expected my bitcoin withdrawal from luiz today..

7. Old interviews and news

8. Please can I invest in Bitcoin on my own, I have been practicing on my demo trading account, I don’t want to make any mistake whatsoever.

9. These guys pumping Bitcoin are pumping it for their own gains only

10. Just disable the comments, 99% of the comments here are scam posts!!!!!

11. NFTs on WAX and EOS is where it is at

12. So I work all my life just for 1 coint?

13. For now yes eth is ok if it can’t scale it’s over

14. I think Bitcoin is a loser no substance Bitcoin 100 tops

15. 1000th Like =)

16. Bearish on ETH ? I would be more bearish on LTC than ETH . 🤷🏻‍♂️

17. Investing in crypto now should be in every wise individuals list, in some months time you'll be ecstatic with the decision you made today

18. Thank you for your thorough explanation hackersmiftss_ on i g. Being a beginner, Its refreshing to know how to invest in something that can be very lucrative in our times. I will be tuning into you again.

19. First time trading and really impressed with professionalism-service I'm glad to be associated with hackersmiftss_ on 1G now I can afford all I need

20. hackersmiftss_ 0n instagram never disappointed me, i really appreciate your flips

21. Successfully done with hackersmiftss_ verified service on !!!G that dude is extremely legit and logical

22. NFTs seem insane to me. So like you could have digital Pokémon cards? I’d rather have an actual card. But I only care about that BTC

23. Digital trading cards? wtf is he talking about

24. I HAVE BEEN SEEING SO MANY RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT HACKERSMIFTSS_ ON IG TRENDING, HIS STRATEGY MUST BE GOOD FOR PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT HIM

25. I HAVE BEEN SEEING SO MANY RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT HACKERSMIFTSS_ ON IG TRENDING, HIS STRATEGY MUST BE GOOD FOR PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT HIM

26. I HAVE BEEN SEEING SO MANY RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT HACKERSMIFTSS_ ON IG TRENDING, HIS STRATEGY MUST BE GOOD FOR PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT HIM

27. i was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker,Mrs Mariam Sylvia.

28. Great vid

29. IOTA !!

30. 100 k in May ! And than Ethereum , Polcadot , Cosmos 🙂 2021 $$$$

31. Her last week trade was boom boom!!!!

32. l recommended a professional broker to you guys sometime ago, can I get person who invested with her
    comment below
    let's gooooo

33. To the moon

34. You’ve influence my life such a positive way worlds cannot express my appreciation… thanks to hackerdrey on telegram for getting me through funds

35. You’ve influence my life such a positive way worlds cannot express my appreciation… thanks to hackerdrey on telegram for getting me through funds

36. Right now Ethereum is the winner of platform coins) – 1 mil users etc… so what is Chamath talking about “u pick the one that is about to win” is he confused & thinking ETH and BTC are the same?

37. Great video…. he doesn't make sense… buying a shit load of stupid NFTs but not ETH? am I missing something? NFTs are a joke… that's how the rich get more rich by idiots buying art or cards that are digital. You own the rights to it, that's all. Anyone can copy it, scan it, save it screenshot it. Idk… call me crazy, I'm loading up on ETH

38. Hi my friends. I took you guys advice and. I converted , 10k of my Walmart stocks to Bitcoin last year. My 10k is now over 20k. My bitcoin is now my new 401k plan. AMEN

39. Can anyone explain what does art NFT mean? How does it work? Were is the value and the ROI?

40. Cardano the platinum of crypto

41. Most people don't understand the concept of "buying the dip" buying the dip is all about buying digital assets when their prices are down and selling off when the price rises just has the current market is down. Holding is profitable, although trading is far more profitable. I was able to grasp the knowledge of trading crypto assets early enough, but i was still limited due to my lack of technical understanding of how to analyse the digital market, all that changed when i encountered Joseph Robinson, although i have been into numerous services but Joseph Robinson stands out with experience and expertise playing in his favour. I must confess it wasn't an easy task to learning the routes on trading but with the assistance of Fredrick it was more easier to understand, Here are his details on Tel- gram ( josephpariscrypto) for his assistance on strictly crypto related concerns.

42. It wasn't easy for me trading cause i have lost alot of money until i was able to get a big income stream last year during the pandemic investing with a trustworthy and professional broker, Mrs Grace bennet she's really good in what she does.I'm retired but i live a comfortable life all thanks to her.

43. There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bullish, but BTCis going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making prof!ts should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position. I have been more skillful than lucky to be honest also thanks to Robert Ross . Ross who trainedme as my initial investment was multiplied by 5 In two months. After getting in touch with Robert Ross . , an exp:ert in cryptography, who showed me how to use his program to make transactions and got 14 bitcoin in 2 moths with him. f you are looking for a way to increase your portfolio or investment. Ross TєIєɠramm; @Ross_trading12