Bitcoin News

BITCOIN BREAKING DOWN NOW! – This Is What's Next

We need to talk about bitcoin, ethereum, Cardano and much more!

CHECK OUT MY ALTCOIN & BITCOIN NEWS CHANNEL

USEFUL LINKS:

Top 3 Bitcoin Trading Platforms:
🥇Phemex: $680 BONUS!
🥈Bybit: $200 BONUS!
🥉Binance:

MY CHARTING TOOL:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Social▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Telegram:
Twitter:
Email: marketing@satoshicollective.net (ONLY BUSINESS)

DISCLAIMER: Trading Bitcoin is VERY risky, and 80% of traders don’t make money. Make sure that you understand these risks if you are a beginner. I only recommend crypto trading to already experienced traders!

**Disclaimer**
Please be advised that I own a diverse portfolio of cryptocurrency as I wish to remain transparent and impartial to the cryptocurrency community at all times, and therefore, the content of my media are intended FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES not financial advice. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial legal or tax advice. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Purchasing cryptocurrencies poses considerable risk of loss. The speaker does not guarantee any particular outcome. Past performance does not indicate future results.

This information is what was found publicly on the internet. This is all my own opinion. All information is meant for public awareness and is public domain. Please take this information and do your own research.

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, decentralized, news, best investment, top altcoins, ethereum, tron, stellar, binance, cardano, litecoin, 2019, 2020, crash, bull run, bottom, crash, tether, bitfinex, rally, tone vays, ivan on tech, chico, video, youtube, macro, price, prediction, podcast, interview, trump, finance, stock, investment, halving, halvening, too late, when, fed, federal reserve, interest rates, rates, cut, economy, stock market,

1. This is really good to be true I never expected my bitcoin withdrawal from luiz today..

2. For more guidance
    Wh-a..ts>app +1..9..5..1..3..3..8..7..6..4..0
    Let him know I directed you*

3. I make huge profits on my investments since i started trading with Mrs. Davina Norman, her trading strategies are top notch

4. Hello I'm new to bitcoin trade and i have been making few loses, but recently i see a lot of people earning from it , can someone please give me a new strategy or at least tell me what I'm doing wrong?

5. People will be kicking themselves in few weeks if they miss the opportunity to buy and invest in bitcoin

6. The major challenges investors face may range from controlling impulsiveness to the frail of compulsion. Most newbies and would-be investors often undermine and most often neglect the importance of technical analysis with regards to trading. Technical analysis overly predicts the movement of asset prices regardless of what is happening in the wider or broader market. Essentially, the process involves studying the paths of a particular asset movement in the past so as to establish a sustainable pattern that can be used to predict future movements. I would encourage investors out there to trade with the little they have or copy trade alerts from a professional trader. I have been using LYNDON BERNHARDTs trading Signals and Strategy Designer since the last bear market, increasing my portfolio daily. With her strategy/signals, i have been able to grow my portfolio to 13 btc with my initial 0.8 btc. You can reach Dr ANNIKA SAVILL personally on TeIegram and Email for proper Guidance on your Journey to Financial Freedom! Remember, a Bullish market is Reversed Bearish Market. TeIeg-ram @ ANNIKA0009 MaiI @ ANNIKASAVILL09@Gmail Com

7. Normal bull market, this drops to just under 40k maybe 38k, but this time around its going to get bought up extremeIy quick. This bull market is different. Last few times around, it wasn't going mainstream, this cycle it seems that the world and major tech/finance insti;tutions are in head first. So this dip WlLL happen, but it will be very quick and if you can buy under 40k you'll have to have an order in or it will be bouqht up very quick. The best thing for the alt coins is for BTC to go sideway now and bounce between 45k and 57k until a breakout. However I see every mar:ket as an advantage to make more prof!ts as this is a very good buy zone and also to trad with a working stra:tegy. I started tradn with Liam Watson since late last year and till date have made over 10฿₮₵ even with the ups and downs since the journey. With L’iams counsel, I no longer have to worry about the rise and dip of bitcoin, You can easily get to him on Te l: egram {kryptobullz} for inquiries into a profitable trading system

8. Reality is markets only trend 30% of the time. The rest is congestion/aka sideways ranging.

9. The Bit coin mar:ket is experiencing a fierce correction as many institutional investors are entering with a buy-and-hodl mentality given their understanding of Bit coin as dig!tal goId. I think that will be beneficial for Bit coin in the long run; making now the right time to stack up more Bit coin by tradn the asset. I have been in the crypt0 world for just over a year now and I have been able to make 31βͲ↻ foIIowing the reasonable adv!se and tradn s!gnals from Lee Gerson, a pro anaIysis that is always one step ahead of other tradrs, he runs a program for serious minded investors / newbies who are curious to e arn from bit coin regardless of the current pr!ce chart. You can easily get to Lee on Եҽlҽցɾαต@ leegerson ահαԵsαթթ+ 1 5 1 0 4 8 5 0 8 8 0

10. Amasya OYUN HAVASI you tu be den ara. dinle . sinirlere iyi geliyor.sonra coinleri nereye koyduğumuzu unuturuz.kendimize gelip yastık altına bakalım diye

11. Im getting tired with this

12. I don't know who needs to hear this, you've got to stop saving money. Invest some part of it if you really want financial freedom

13. The more top Wallstreet companies are involved the worse will the swings be. Crypto market is like the early days of the stockmarket. No regulations. That's the perfect opportunity to fuck the people. And that's what they will do.

14. he is definetly german

15. Can you do trades in a exchange that U.S. users can use?

16. You need to grab market cipher to get a better grip on momentum

17. Bitcoin will rise to 65000usd next week.

18. I must admit, that krakenbounty dotcom was the best recommendation so far haha.

19. Investing in crypto is the only big chance of making money

20. I'm done with stocks. I got in at the worst time ever after monitoring the market and watching it boom for months straight. I got tired of getting my "cheeks busted" aka "big herc" I put my money in on the 8th of February and only bled everyday for almost 3 weeks no gains to even lock in. I pulled it all out this morning and put my remaining 6,500 in crypto and saw my 1st profits In less than 30 minutes smh.
    Good luck to all of you my fellow brothers and sisters.

21. Good voice quality

22. I feel like investing in BTC is kinda pointless unless im investing over $50K because Bitcoin probably wont even rise to $100K . Even if it does thats just 2x profit. Id rather invest in Cardano (ADA) where its price could go to 3-5$ so thats 3-5x profit
    Maybe im wrong since i dont really understand the crypto / stock market 100% :/

23. A dead cat has 8 more lives

24. Please tell about BNB coin… 😍😍

25. Well its breaking up not down

26. If we get a few weeks to months of sideways btc…..alts will go INSANE! ALTCOIN SEASON BABY, LOAD UPPP

27. Write me on financial advice for crypto currency +4.4.7.4.5.1.2.1.9.4.7.4

28. How come you did not share krakenbountydotcom earlier ?

29. What a great video quality today