Cryptocurrency

BREAKING!! // ETHEREUM PRICE TO [PUMP!!] ETH TODAY MAKING BIG CRYPTO NEWS!!! (ETH BULL RUN!)

Breaking news for the ethereum price! EXPEXTED ETHEREUM PRICE TO PUMP COMING! ETH TODAY LOOKING SUPER BULLISH AND MAKING HEADLINE CRYPTO NEWS!!

This is one of the LARGEST ethereum buy now / eth trade signals i have seen! My ethereum price prediction GOING ROM for the short-term, medium term and long-term all suggest the ethereum price is rise, sorry those who still think we may see an ethereum PRICE crash, ethereum is NOW going to the moon AND I DON’T MEAN THE MOON CARL!!! The ethereum price patterns and signals look like we will see eth pump to the upside within the range and the eth price action and volume indicators all look very good! and certainly a buy now for ethereum! TIME TO BUY ETH NOW!

Ethereum today IS MAKING BIG CRYPTO NEWS! IT is looking like the eth bull cycle AND THE CRYPTO BULL MARKET will continue throughout 2021 and we could see ethereum at $10,000 even one day! IN THIS CRYPTOCURRENCY (crypto video update) we look at trading ethereum with leverage for a long position ethereum trade USING my favourite crypto exchnage, bybit. You can trade ethereum on bybit easily. Many of you may have see I madea video which was trading on bybit for beginners! If you are someone that wants to learn to trade crypto the video is for you.

When it comes to crypto youtubers and youtube channels covering ethereum and bitcoin, as well as altcoins, personally I like to folow bitboy crypto. Bitboy often speaks about ethereum!

In other MAJOR NEWS for ethereum we just saw VISA adopt ethereum using usdc to settle visa payments on the ethereum network. this is big news for visa and the crypto space but huge news for ethereum!!

#BUYethereum #etH #ethereumprediction

———————————————————————————————————-
❂ HELPFUL INVESTING LINKS 📊

TRADE BITCOIN & ETHEREUM WITH LEVERAGE TODAY WITH BYBIT (THE BEST CRYPO TRADING PLATFORM).

If located in the U.S you’ll need a vpn connection, check out www.expressvpn.com

– TRADE STOCKS, BTC, GOLD ALL ON ETORO FOR FREE! – ALL FOR 0% COMMISSION AND ZERO FEES! (ANYONE WHO SIGNS UP VIA MY AFFILIATE LINK, I OFFER A FREE PERSONALISED 20 MINUTE VIDEO CALL TUTORIAL OF THE PLATFORM AND GIVE YOU MY OWN INSIGHTS ON HOW I INVEST. I WILL ALSO HAPPILY GIVE YOU ADVICE ON YOUR PERSONAL INVESTMENT GOALS). YOU CAN DM ME ON INSTAGRAM @MARZELL_MONEY

Want access to trade patterns & LIVE trade signals from myself and the rest of our community! Please join us on Patreon! for private Discord!

Get the best chart access (essential for and crypto enthusiasts!)

Changelly – Best crypto exchange app for speed & price (convert crypto to other crypto or fiat in to crypto)

*Please note some of these are affiliate links where I may earn a small commission should you decide to support the channel this way.

1. ALL MY Ethereum & BTC trade patterns, signals & trades IN REAL-TIME! Join us on Patreon! + Private Discord Community!

2. I I'm so overwhelmed that this paid me I never believed it not until my first withdrawal with AUSTIN..

3. In the recent years people will start regretting for not investing on bitcoin. The fact is, BTC is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 1.5 BTC and i've accumulated over 6.1 BTC in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Shaun Ames. His methods are top notch and profitable and he can be contacted easily on Teleqram (@Shaunamesfx) cheers.

4. Just keep investing…… Everytime the price drops i buy atleast $100 worth a week. Set it and forget it!

5. Over $1900 now

6. Ethereum is undervalued. Storing my ETH and ERC20 tokens on atomic wallet and alho holding my keys.

7. It's goin to retest to 1800

8. Heard this everyday for the last 2 months 😂 it’s coming, it’s coming, it’s coming…. I guess somebody will be right once day.

9. Is it to late to get some ETH?

10. $yGOAT is an amazing project but so undervalued

11. How to join you without patreon ?

12. Algorand is Million timmes better than Ethereum, I tried solidity in Ether, it is good but Algorand is open for any language, I can program in c# with this crypto, and Algos fees almost free comparing with Ether, and you get money for your money in Algorand, and, and….

13. I mean ethereuim

14. What price should I exit terrarium?

15. Trading with excessive greed and emotion can be a bit risky. While professional traders may make money in such volatile environments, the novice retail trader usually gets stuck at higher levels and has to bear heavy losses. Therefore, traders should keep their greed in check and stick to their trading strategy. As hard as it is trading Crypto is way more lucrative and is quite logical if you just study the charts and the support resistance and pay attention to what's going on, I’m not a pro trader but I was lucky enough to make 2.6BTC in 6 weeks following the instructions and s!gnals of Mr. Jonatan Hakan, who runs guidance for beginners and investors that  lacks the understanding on how trading Bitcoin works to help them utilize the volatility of the crypt0 market and also stack up more bitcoin. You can easily get to him on What;App: +16042433148,  tele;gram @ICKliquidity

16. 2900🚀

17. Nice video!! Very engaging from beginning to end. Nevertheless, businesses and investment are the easiest way to make money irrespective of which party makes it to the oval office.

18. a low cap coin or you just love money look up bolt

19. If you want to join a low cap coin or you just love money look up bolt

20. I'm so excited for this upcoming pumping

21. When does Eth will hit 2.5k?

22. Y'all look into DSLA PROTOCOL 💎🤯
    It's a hedge against infrastructure risk!!
    NFT gems and staking

23. Thank you!!

24. HE GOT ME MINE I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS MAN +@@1 @@4@@1@@9@@2@@9@@2@@4@@2@@9@@9@@ FOR KEEPING UP HIS PROMISE HE'S SUCH A GENIUS HE'S THE BEST

25. Xlm is going too the moon!!! $10 my mid summer,

26. Will the community need to work closely with what the CME Ethereum futures target?

27. There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull with little sign of stopping. I know people hate saying "this time is different" but the amount of banks, institutions, and companies who have in vested hundreds of millions of dollas with the intent to hold long term: how can we refute that this may be the "super cycle" everyone is talking about? The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. βͲ↻ still has a ways to go in terms of gro wIth, I have been in the crypt0 world for just over a year now and I have been able to make 30 βͲ↻ foIIow the reasonable adv!se and tradn sIgnals from Anthony Raymond, a pro anaIysis that is always one step ahead of other tradrs, he runs a program for serious minded investor/newbies. if you are looking for a way to increase your portfolio or investment. Raymond TєIєɠr amm [[Raymondsam01]]

28. I know some of us really want to invest in cryptocurrency, all you have to do is to have a good teacher who can guild you through the path of cryptocurrency and I urge each and every one of you to set up an account under Mr Alex Raymond

29. Ahhh the pain and pleasure of trading eth. It’s not for everyone but when it’s going good it goes great

30. Most people don't understand the concept of " buying the dip " buying the dip is all about buying digital assets when their prices are down and selling off when the price rises just has the current market is down . Holding is profitable , although trading is far more profitable . I was able to grasp the knowledge of trading crypto assets early enough , but i was still limited due to my lack of technical understanding of how to analyse the digital market , all that changed when i encountered Keaton Jasson services., although i have been into numerous services but Keaton Jasson stands out with experience and expertise playing in his favour . I must confess it wasn't an easy task to learning the routes on trading but with the assistance of Keaton it was more easier to understand , Here are his details on Tel – gram ( @KeatonExpert ) for his assistance on strictly crypto related concerns…

31. Cap 🧢 fake eth pump

32. Hello Marzell! I'm new and I'm enjoying your videos! Thank you! I used your link to sign up at by bit but I can't see if I got the $250 bonus in there. How do I tell since I have my own BTC in there? I think I'll join your Patreon as well!

33. $FOTO, also very good project and soon will moon 🌞