Altcoins

How To Buy Polkamarkets Crypto Token (POLK)

How To Buy Polkamarkets Crypto Token POLK – Prediction Markets
Powered by DeFi, NFTs and Polkadot – Beginner Tutorial With Uniswap, CoinGecko & Metamask.

New to Cryptocurrency? Register on the World’s Largest Crypto Exchange & Get 10% Kickback on Trading Fees Using My Link:

Want to go Full-Time Crypto? Watch the Free Webinar by Ivan on Tech:

In this video, I’ll show you how to get Polkamarkets $POLK Tokens – The project has interest from people like Alex Becker (Alex Becker’s Channel) and Ivan on Tech, and even Mr Beast is following the project on his official twitter account as I’m writing this.

Disclaimer: This is not financial advice. This is for educational purpose only. Buying and trading cryptocurrencies are very risky. You are responsible for your own decisions and actions. Make sure you research projects before you buy, and always double-check the address you’re sending funds to.

I’m usually using CoinGecko to find new cryptocurrency projects and see if they’re legit.

If you’re completely new to DeFi and haven’t used Uniswap or Metamask, feel free to watch these videos:

UniSwap Tutorial: How to Use UniSwap Decentralised Exchange & Liquidity Pools – by Every Bit Helps:

MetaMask Tutorial 2021: How to Use & Safely Setup MetaMask – by Every Bit Helps:

Here are some of my other crypto tutorials:

How To Buy SuperFarm Crypto Token (SUPER):

How To Sell And Withdraw From Coinbase:

How To Withdraw From Binance:

If you like this video, feel free to give it a thumbs up – and subscribe to my channel if you want more cryptocurrency tutorials. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for watching this video, I hope I’ll see you around!
– Johannes, Freedom Hacking

#polkamarkets #polk #polkadot

1. How To Buy Polkamarkets Crypto Token (POLK)
    – New to Crypto? Get 10% Kickback on the World's Largest Crypto Exchange Using My Link:

Want to go Full-Time Crypto? Watch the Free Webinar:

2. Lousy project. Very corrupt. Whitelisting was only for friends. Dont trust this anymore. They fooled people whit publicsale

3. Thanks for this video.I just purchased after I watch it yesterday.It was crazy with all the gas fees and everything…In 20 minutes it was already almost 5 dollars.But in the end I managed to buy at 2.47,I still don't know if It's a good price or not,but for now I'm happy with it. Anyway thanks again for the video.It was my first buy on Uniswap but I did exactly as you said step by step and everything went well,but I struggled a bit because I had to try a couple of times ,I had one transaction failed as well

4. Hello, I have an interesting to buy POLK. How much do you expect price of POLK? Actually I have PBR coin..

5. Can one use Coingecko to buy $POLK or just research? Which is cheaper / better out of uniswap and coingecko?

6. Very insightful update๐Ÿ‘. I must say that i am quite impressed at the rate B T C has performed this year, but on the other hand i am saddened by the rate at which some if not many Invts. are buying the dip and making loss from it. I can say i have had my fair share of loses over the years i made loses to the extent that I almost quit. Until late last year when i was introduced to an Expt. Jason cole, with his assistance i have covered up and made 20 B T C๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ, despite the fluctuations and all. with Jason i no longer have to worry about the ups and downs of B T Cโœ”. For professional guidance get to jason on ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ถ @Cryptojason42๐Ÿ‘ˆ// and ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“น๐“น @+447862210422๐Ÿ‘ˆ//.

7. Bought the wrong POLK-coins on uniswap and didn't check the adress (stupid, i know). Can I swap it back or do I now own 40.000 shitcoins without any value at all?

8. What happened was on at 3pm and 5 dollars wtf ?

9. How do you find POLK on Uniswsap?

10. How to estimate the fees when buying on uniswap? For example if i have 1 eth how do i know beforehand how much of that eth to use for swapping. Cause if i just use 1 eth it will tell me not enough for gas fee. Why does it not automatically take the fee from the swapping amount?

11. Hi, i connected my metamask to binance but in uniswap it say connect appropriate etherium network? Is that mean i cant use my bnb on uniswap to buy polka?

12. Also is the fees set or can you pay a higher fee for more likelihood of success in the transaction? because i've had one transaction knocked back recently however i was still charged the gas fee

13. Dude thank you so much, exactly what i needed! Do you recommend to purchase right out of the gate or wait 30 minutes or so?

14. Perfect timing dude ๐Ÿ‘Œ