XRP

Ripple Acquires Massive New Partner W/Ties Into AliPay + SEC Has Been Caught W/Their Pants Down!

Ripple XRP News: Latest News | Ripple XRP News Today
————-
Exchange Referrals

————-
Hardware Wallets:
Get A Ledger Hard Wallet For Safe Digital Asset Storage

————-

————-
All The Latest Ripple XRP News Check Out:
XrpRightNow.com
————-
I am not a financial adviser. This is for educational purposes only!!

1. There is a famous character, a Google search for "signals walter bulls". He made a fortune for himself back in 2018. Recently, such services have appeared that allow copying the results of professional players. This guy shows how to copy after him automatically using such a service. We must try while the market is on the rise…

2. At this point I think they are not going to give Gesner a go…They realize he is too good for crypto…..

3. Always great content. Thank you

4. Nice video!! Very engaging from beginning to end. Nevertheless, businesses and investment are the easiest way to make money irrespective of which party makes it to the oval office.

5. Walmart going to dump btc and pick up ripple for it cross-boarder payment. I use Walmart to send money over sea BTC will be useless outside of maybe buying a gallon of milk at Walmart if the company do adopt crypto currency.

6. There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull with little sign of stopping. I know people hate saying "this time is different" but the amount of banks, institutions, and companies who have in vested hundreds of millions of dollas with the intent to hold long term: how can we refute that this may be the "super cycle" everyone is talking about? The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. βͲ↻ still has a ways to go in terms of gro wIth, I have been in the crypt0 world for just over a year now and I have been able to make 30 βͲ↻ foIIow the reasonable adv!se and tradn sIgnals from Anthony Raymond, a pro anaIysis that is always one step ahead of other tradrs, he runs a program for serious minded investor/newbies. if you are looking for a way to increase your portfolio or investment. Raymond TєIєɠ ramm [Raymondsam01]]

7. MAn! You know your chit!!!!! Thanks!!!! I feel like Hodling my XRP for LIFE after your roundup))))

8. The end was funny as hell! I have minutes to make it to work, will I make it on time? Probably not! Lmfao

9. I love being in crypto with you. Your vids are so cool. XRP and FLR WILL DOMINATE

10. I love your videos, thanks!

11. XRP GOLD DIGITAL UTILITY 7digit

12. 95% chance you know whats going to happen, huh? Yeah ok. Im gonna go ahead and 100% expect the 5%

13. Visa is just putting lipstick on a pig and call it ‘innovation’ ! What a sham! VISA’s competition that embrace XRP will smash them!

14. Walmart of China already has a partnership with the vechain using their blockchain tracking for goods. Wouldn't they just use the vet token?

15. Somebody talking sense on Xrp for once sick of click-bait €500 xrp price Moonlambo spring to mind 🕵️ What is your Xrp price prediction this year after getting all clear low €5/6 High €12-14 ?

16. Looks to me like XRP are lining it up to be the main currency used for Special Drawing Rights

17. from there to Flare me thinks

18. Think I’m quitting my job at a 10 dollar xrp

19. Is this officially done with Alipay?

20. I’m the first viewer and love XRP. I live in China and Alipay is what I use to pay for everything. I’m an English teacher here in Shanghai from Minnesota