XRP

XRP Trying to Start A Parabolic Pump, CEO Brad G. "Crypto is NOT GOING ANYWHERE".

Subscribe to my Crypto Clips Channel – (THANK YOU!)

If you enjoyed this please like and subscribe, and if you want to be reminded every day when I upload, hit the bell!

Get A Ledger to safely store crypto now –

Buy Your Crypto Domain From Unstoppable Domains Here –

Check out our Theta.TV Channel –

In this video we go over the crypto news, Ripple vs. SEC: Next big event is on April 06, motions to seal just a sideshow, XRP Hits Two-Month Price High in Wake of Ether Rally, Ripple CEO hopes for revamped talks with SEC once Gary Gensler is confirmed, $800,000,000 in Ethereum Just Left Crypto Exchange in Likely Massive Institutional Accumulation: Quant Analyst, Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy buys another $15 million of bitcoin, just three weeks after its latest purchase.

Moving forward I plan on doing more like this, and daily crypto news. Every day we will cover crypto news, bitcoin news, altcoin news, fear and greed indexes, bitcoin google trends, charts, bitcoin price.

I am also willing to cover ETH, LINK, ADA, XRP, BTC, XTZ, VET, etc..

Let me know if there is any specific type of video you would like to see ! 🙂

This is not financial advice.

#RippleXRP #ChainLINK #PolkaDOT #money #best #trading #bitcoinmining #invest #trader #cryptocurrencies #top #investing #entrepreneur #business #success #investment #finance #motivation #coinbase #stocks #wallstreet #investor #wealth #bullish #bearish #cryptolive

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, news, best investment, top altcoins, ripple, ethereum, xrp, crash, bull run, bottom, crash, rally, tone vays, ivan on tech, macro, price, prediction, podcast, interview, trump, finance, stock, investment, too late, when, bitcoin good investment, how do i buy xrp, buying ripple united states, cryptocurrency news, bitcoin news, cryptocurrency news media online, defi, 2021, end of year, vet, vechain

1. I like the $EFX performance over all, now that we formed a dip, I'm getting more bullish on this #altcoin on the macro's!

2. This #altseason will be amazing… looking at the $EFX charts and now it seems like the dip could be bought. Not financial advice tho, do you own research first.

3. Appreciate your review, You gave very good advice with the right mentality adopted for cryptos ✔ For the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you can't tell if it is going bearish or bullish. While others still continue to trade without the fear of making a loss, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me after accumulating over 6.7BTC in just two weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by Christoph Hoffmann. his methods are top notch and profitable. give it a try guys. Christoph has a Telegram channel ** @Christophsignals **

4. People will start regretting for not investing on bitcoin. The fact is, BTC is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 1.5 BTC and i have accumulated over 6.5 BTC in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Troy Henderson. His methods are top notch and profitable and he can be contacted easily on ᴛєIєɠramm; (@troysignal) cheers.

5. I personally rather the full content but I will absolutely subscriber to Crypto Clips to support you. Thank you for all that you do every day. My specialty is gem finding and presenting to groups of like minded people in the space. So it's so appreciated to get filled in on hours upon hours of research and the latest market news in 15 minutes. 😉

6. I do hope xrp Keeps up But I’ve got a feeling it won’t

7. That is crazy!! Institutional takeover of all the popular digital assets and they'll reap long term wealth. What's going to be left over for us. Imagine me needing that Ethereum and I have to get a loan on it and pay them back with interest.

8. Why is every bot spammer's pfp a fat boomer shirtless on the beach💀💀💀

9. why does michael saylor keep publicizing the purchases and doing a lot of free advertising for btc… not a btc hater. just questioning the motivation.

10. GOOD LORDY!!!!!we goin to the mooon

11. Bitcoin is the feature investing in it now is the wesest thing to do now especially the current rise

12. I got a tip from a friend last night when it was still worth 0.58, and instantly started moving money around to purchase. It’s at 0.92 right now. So glad I listened

13. Fantastic Video ️The MACD indicator has undergone a bullish crossover with the signal line going below the MACD line. This is normally a sign that the prlce may see a surge in to higher highs. The RSl indicator concurs with such a verdict as it is now placed well into the overbought zone. The Bull run has begun an it is simply shrewd to focus available. I actually admire the logic behind those who would stack up crypto currency awaiting a rise in price around the nearest future, it's cool if they call that investment I personally don't really channel my energy nor equity to what merely earns in bits with so much uncertainty in between. From experience crypto offers alot of financial opportunities but trading continues to be the most lucrative under the right strategy of course and i have come to understand from trading experts on the profitability of trading crypto assets over holding. Although i have been a keen follower of copying trade signals from a professional trader like Mr Oliver Alfred who understand the market and his knowledge on crypto market analysis are applaudable . It would be a plus for us all if we could trade crypto assets rather than hoard with the hope of a positive price move. Mr Oliver Alfred makes you learn while earning massively. He can be contacted ᴠɪᴀ whatssap +44 7868 740556 and telegram @Oliver_alfred* for crypto inclined concerns

14. XRP GOLD DIGITAL UTILITY

15. If it goes any more parabolic,it will be going backwards

16. XRP or a new 4th gen coin from ripple labs will flip slow rubbish and expensive BTC and ETH within 5 yrs

17. Big money for low cost to be made with WINk – then buy XRP with the profits 🙂

18. Why is xrp so much better than xlm 🤔.. I though these tokens were about the same.

19. Thank you for the video

20. This is a Nice video…. So inspiring but do anyone knows about expert Mrs Stella. Mrs Evlin is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

21. I Average 10k a coin, over 3 yrs.

22. If eth is really gonna be used , when it hits mainstream, the transaction costs will be the end of it

23. 0.95 cents at 5:45 eastern time.

24. There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bullish, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making prof!ts should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position. I have been more skillful than lucky to be honest also thanks to Ayrex Baden. I have gained over 17 BTC in less than 4 months, something I am sure is a daydream for most holders. I highly recommend Ayrex Baden. Their analysis are sound, trade signals and strategies are some of the best out there to follow. They helped me recover my losses and make ga!ns ????.You can easily get AyrexBaden via Telegrm ( @AyrexBaden ) I am spreading this for those who are in my unfortunate past condition.

25. I bought 1000 xrp a month ago and that was the absolute maximum I could afford. I sold my road bike on ebay just to get the money to buy some crypto currency and I chose XRP as I'd heard good things. Looks like I chose a good one! And just in time! Might not make me a millionaire like the rest of you but it could be life changing nonetheless.

26. XRP is a security. I will lose to the SEC. The rise now is a lie. Please run away.

27. I got my BTC between $16,000-$17,000 but it is not very much. Not even 1 whole bitcoin. That's where the institutions have me beat and quite hardcore.

28. 9450 per. Coin