Altcoins

Is It TOO LATE to BUY XRP (RIPPLE)? Macro Time & Price Prediction Analysis

Is it TOO LATE to buy XRP (Ripple)? In this video, we break down the data on XRP vs USD, XRP vs Bitcoin and XRP vs XLM to determine possible turning point dates and HOW LONG the PUMP may last!

#xrp #altcoingems #altcoins #ethereum #xlm

📝 Join our Free Newsletter:

📈 “The Investor Accelerator”: Cryptocurrency Trading & Investing Course:

🐥 Follow me on Twitter:

💰 Buy, Sell and Earn Interest on Cryptocurrency
☞ Buy Bitcoin & Crypto in Aus, Swyftx:
☞ Cryptocurrency Trading & Investing Course:
☞ Get up to $250 in FREE Bitcoin & Earn Interest:
☞ Earn interest and get a crypto debit card:
☞ Keep your cryptocurrency safe with a Hardware Wallet, 10% OFF!
☞ Buy Bitcoin & Cryptos Internationally, 10% OFF trading fees:
☞ Crypto Tax Accounting in Australia, 10% OFF:
☞ $300 OFF SMSF Fees in Australia:

📚 Helpful Resources
✔︎ Subscribe to YouTube:
✔︎ Daily portfolio updates & Q&A:
✔︎ Charting Software I use:
✔︎ Business email enquiries only: jason@jasonpizzino.com
✔︎ The Best Real Estate & Economic Cycles Book:

01:46 DON’T MARRY IT! XRP Trade Setup
03:24 XRP (Ripple) Macro Analysis
15:45 XLM (Stellar) Macro Analysis
17:39 XLM vs XRP
24:42 XRP and XRP vs XLM Summary

_______________________
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. All referrals are for products that I believe in and use personally.
I am not a financial advisor. The ideas presented in this video are personal opinions and for entertainment purposes only. You (and only you) are responsible for the financial decisions that you make. Ideas presented in this video are my opinions at the date of filming and may have changed in the future.

Too Cool, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

ISRC: USUAN1600068

Tags: Jason Pizzino, dogecoin, doge, how to buy doge, buy doge australia, how to buy bitcoin, bitcoin for beginners, invest in bitcoin Australia, bitcoin news Australia, best cryptocurrency exchange in Australia, best bitcoin exchange Australia, technical analysis crypto, buy bitcoin australia, bitcoin australia 2021, ethereum technical analysis, bitcoin vs ethereum vs xrp, buy cryptocurrency in australia, altcoins to buy now, how to buy crypto in australia, how to buy cryptocurrency for beginners, chainlink price prediction, best altcoins to buy now, best cryptos to buy now, best cryptocurrency exchange australia 2021, chainlink australia, buy link aus, buy link australia, buy link 2021, buy link australia 2021, chainlink price prediction, link price prediction 2021, chainlink price prediction 2021, buy ethereum australia, eth australia 2021, get rich with cryptocurrency, bitcoin price prediction, ethereum price prediction, buy ada australia, buy dot australia, buy binance australia, trade crypto australia, buy Cardano australia,

1. Yeah I don't know xrp seems to be going pretty good compared to xlm atm

2. Thank you so much for measuring time frames. It’s so helpful to see it that way

3. i just clicked liked, and it is at "589"

4. It's clearly NOT too late !! It's going f**kin nuts now !!!!

5. You are missing most of the important info around xrp, we are not 2017-2018, you are missing the entire picture

6. I reckn the xrp guys all hold a little xlm anyway.

7. Should i buy xrp right now or should i wait?

8. such valuable info. cheers

9. Rubbish!!!! XLM clearly follows XRP … it’s so simple!!and obvious !!! This is not emotion, it’s a clear fact. I don’t hold XRP. However on this occasion you are wrong!!!

10. I'm holding my XRP long term.

11. I love cautious and measured investment videos but if you’re not mentioning that there’s a lawsuit causing these massive drops in price of XRP then it shows your entitlement to bitcoin

12. Thanks for the info

13. Too late to get caught in the trap?

14. I signed up for 3 different crypto wallets that were said to sell XRP and none of them do. WHERE THE HELL CAN I BUY THIS? WTF?!?!?!! 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

15. these coins will be your paycheck one day. you are marrying these coins dude come on what do you think the govt is doing

16. is it too late … are you seriously non educated. xrp will be 500$ in 1 year or less

17. please dump xrp, i want to buy it more

18. hes missing a lot of fundamentals

19. What the hell does “have more fun to get more done” even mean?

20. Thank you, this approach is helpful. I try to replicate the studies in TA that you are doing and is good to see any differences and learn from them. Again, thank you!

21. Idk if we can look at XRP through a regular lens as the others because it's been held back for so long with the sec lawsuit ect. I have no idea where is going or how to read it because now that XRP Is winning the lawsuit maybe they are just reaching the position they would have been in if they didn't get sued?🤷🏽‍♀️… I also feel like a lot of people jumped out when they first were sued.. And more there is alot of FOMO going on. I'm confused BUT I'm holding both XRP and XLM

22. TA alone does not tell the full story. I would have been interested to understand the impact of fundamentals, such as the SEC case looking as though it's crumbling – do you think the current price has already factored in a win/settlement? What if BTC goes to 100k +, what would the market cap and price of XRP be as a function of BTC achieving predictions for this cycle? How relevant is historical data at this juncture? Your analysis is fine if you want to make a small profit, but not sure it hits the mark if, like most of us, you are looking for the 3X+ increases or indeed looking to buy in now at a price that could still be considered cheap if it does go to $3 or $4.

If someone buys $1,000 of XRP at current prices and puts a stop loss in at say 70c, they stand to lose around $500, but the upside could be 3 or 4 grand even at modest price predictions. That to me is a good bet – assuming you can afford to lose £500. If you are squeamish, take a profit closer to £2 and leave the rest in as speculative, but you may end up kicking yourself if you pull out all at this stage.

23. Some factors that may give XRP a little bit longer upswing include:
    1) Relisting days on US exchanges
    2) Ripple settles/wins the lawsuit over XRP
    3) In addition to the regular XRP influencers on YouTube, including Bearable Bull and DustyBC, there is a strong wave of fresh XRP pump videos on YouTube.

24. Would love to hear your analysis on TVK Terra Virtua… ♥️

25. Xrp is different it will drop again. I’ve had Xrp for a long time. It’s a long term hold. It will retract towards .70

26. Jason, the graph, video!

27. Well I live in USA so until the lawsuit is over I guess I'm hodling what I have lol. Can't buy or sell. So HODL it is 🙃

28. N•i•c•e
    J•A•M•E•S<>a<>
    N•O•T•E•<>to•M•y•<>T•r•a•d••
    P•r•o•f•e••s•s•i•o•n•a•l• ……. …. .

W•H•A•T•S•A•P•P
    +1•4•8•4•3•4•9•8•5•9•4
    I•n•v•e•s•t•<>in<>C•r•y•p••t•o<>A•N•D<>E•T•H….. .. …. .

T•o•<>G•e•t<>M•o•r•e••<>T•i•p•s<>&< >E•n•l•i•g•h••t•e•n•m•e•n•t<☝️☝️ on<>D•i•g••i•t•a•l<>a•s•s•e•t•s.. …
    T•r•a•d•e<>G•u•i•d•a•n•c•e<>… . … . .
    [4/6, 11:32 AM] Louis: N•i•c•e
    M•A•K•E•<>a<>
    N•O•T•E•<>to•M•y•<>T•r•a•d••
    P•r•o•f•e••s•s•i•o•n•a•l• ……. …. .

W•H•A•T•S•A•P•P
    +1•4•8•4•3•4•9•8•5•9•4
    I•n•v•e•s•t•<>in<>C•r•y•p••t•o<>A•N•D<>E•T•H….. .. …. .

T•r•a•d•e<>G•u•i•d•a•n•c•e<>… . … .
    [4/6, 11:32 AM] Louis: N•i•c•e
    M•A•K•E•<>a<>
    N•O•T•E•<>to•M•y•<>T•r•a•d••
    P•r•o•f•e••s•s•i•o•n•a•l• ……. …. .

W•H•A•T•S•A•P•P
    +1•4•8•4•3•4•9•8•5•9•4
    I•n•v•e•s•t•<>in<>C•r•y•p••t•o<>A•N•D<>E•T•H….. .. …. .

T•o•<>G•e•t<>M•o•r•e••<>T•i•p•s<> on<>D•i•g••i•t•a•l<>a•s•s•e•t•s.. …
    T•r•a•d•e<>G•u•i•d•a•n•c•e<>.

29. Heard you talking about ZIL. Could you give us your take on EGLD? My portfolio has done a sweet 5x in my first few months of trading thanks to your guidance, thanks a lot!

30. Thank you Jason. I already took some profit from xrp a few days ago and have just swapped a bit over to xlm. like the others say level headed advice thanks mate.

31. Great analysis