Bitcoin News

BITCOIN BOUNCE?! | BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump Tweets "I'm Not A Fan Of Bitcoin"!!!!!

RETWEET & LIKE:
RETWEET & LIKE:

Bitcoin News Today: The president of the US, Donald Trump tweeted about Bitcoin on Twitter. I’ll talk about the fact that Trump made this Bitcoin tweet and what this means for cryptocurrencies in general. I’ll use technical analysis on the Bitcoin price to make a Bitcoin price prediction. Watch the video to learn more!

1:01 Bitcoin Analysis
7:05 Trump!!
11:00 The Fed
14:15 Libra

RETWEET & LIKE my reply:
RETWEET & LIKE my tweet:

🔥HOW TO TRADE BITCOIN:🔥
► Bybit Tutorial:
► BitMEX Tutorial:

Support Me Via Affiliate Links?
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Bybit Leverage Trading: Deposit 0.1 BTC & Receive $60 FREE!
► Bybit:

BitMEX Leverage Trading With 10% Discount On Fees Via My Link:
► BitMEX 10% Off:

Protect your privacy with the VPN I use:
► NordVPN:
Use code “themoon” for 75% off & 1 month free!!

The charting program I use:
► Tradingview:

Buy Over 400 Altcoins On Binance:
► Binance:

I’m earning BAT tokens using the Brave Browser, try it here:
► Brave Browser:

[IMPORTANT] Secure your crypto with a Ledger hardware wallet:
► Ledger:

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
I don’t accept donations, use that money to invest in yourself instead! So if you want to support me, use any of the affiliate links above, also leave a like & SUBSCRIBE, that’s completely free. Thank you very much!

Follow me on social media:
► Instagram:

🏅Ryan Luccioni

☾ Sources:

#Bitcoin #BitcoinNews #Trump

🔥How To Short & Long Bitcoin On Leverage: 🔥
► BitMEX Tutorial:
► Bybit Tutorial:

1. Bitcoin is for FOOLS who think its GOLD. A Fool and his Bitcoins are soon departed. Murphy’s Law Revised

2. Bitcoin is the greatest scam of the 21st century

3. Who gives a shit about what Trump thinks.

4. Nice! Awesome vid as always bro. Hoddle bitcoin, nothing else.

5. Well said, 😆🙏

Educate da people about Free Markets! 🎉

6. We should listen to trump because he’s draining the swamp (got rid of yelled) to put people recommended by the swamp (Powell) so he can get upset he’s not really draining the swamp (mad at Powell for raising rates and not lowering rates).

7. The US dollar is not stronger than ever at all. The price of gold went up in June in just 2 days with 320 billion dollars reaching a market cap of 8 trillion. This is huge, when the gold is going up it is a sign that the US dollar is falling.

8. ☘️💚you are right Carl ☘️🤪what publicity for Crypto !!!!! Brilliant …. any publicity can only be good for the new revolution which is Bitcoin/Blockchain/Crypto currency/ … one is no good without the other ..remember it’s like anything new it takes time .. Patience everyone … Hodl ☘️💚thanks Carl for all your fab information and positive thinking .. think outside the box people ☘️💚

9. epic speech at 15.00 ……….. keep going young leader!!!!!

10. Hi Carl! I really enjoyed this video and all the time you spent to make it for us… also i recently watched your interview with Ivan On Tech and I thought you were great! Keep up the good work and happiest days ahead… chris 🙂

11. Lol how much did Trump NOT write that tweet

12. Krown is right. Show your trades dude.

13. Volatile speculative assets by definition are NOT stores of value. This is a common lie BTC bulls spread. Sorry, but if I put a lot of money into BTC at the end of December, and then it drops 80% with a 1 year long bear trend, and I needed that money for a medical emergency… store of value? GTFO with that bullshit. And just because the price goes up huge percentages doesn't mean it's a store of value. Just the opposite.

14. Nice to see you and Ivan on tech. Nice to see the collaboration. Watch both of you virtually everyday.

15. I always knew that Trump was an idiot but now he's shown the world. Fiat currencies better than Cryptocurrencies? What a bonehead. I guess the good old American Dollar is good enough for criminals, "We don't need no stinking Bitcoin!!!"

16. Damn, now I have to google what confluence is..

17. i foggot … trump´s friend jp morgan have bye cocain weed fiat from his bank and transport the drugg weed is loveboat ??? lol whatt a hipocrit !!! i never bye a unic coin from jp.morgan !!!

18. he said banks, he said regulation; he dont say all crypto, said other, = XRP new standard?

19. iff you say…trump btc is no tax …he bye a bilion lololll

20. you dumb ass he means the opposite by his tweet , do you think he will say im fan of bitcoin ?? it will be a disaster so only smart people who can see through deception of his tweet

21. ₿itcoin will make America great again… just buy the dip and you can get your wall… Easy !

22. Lol old tactic..mr. president trump…after bitcoin going dump..he will buy…

23. Don the con.

24. The Moon. I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your videos and that I agree with just about everything you have to say regarding Bitcoin. You're very educated and usually spot on with your predictions. Thanks to you my integration towards Bitcoin was seamless and my portfolio is looking amazing, please keep up the good work. As for Mr. Trump. Why would anyone listen to a man that thinks its safer to visit the sun at night because it would be cooler 😂😂😂… The Moon for President 2020 👏👏👍.

25. ha kind of expected as he's running a country with the dollar as the primary currency.. It would of been nice to have him make a public speach about it to raise awareness more on how he hates crypto

26. Who was it that said "Give me control of a country's money and I care not who runs it" ?

Remember that? It's what got us where we are today. Any wonder why we are trying to get out of it? And now Libra wants to do it all over again!

27. So is he saying that the USD isn't use by the drug trade?

28. I'm a big supporter of Trump but Idiffidentlythinkheiswrongaboutbitcoin. But he is in favor of returning to the gold standard.

29. Trump helped crypto so much… by saying he doesn't like it everyone on the Left now automatically loves it. Great bait. @moon …you are a smart dude obviously but trump is 73 and has been in the game a while watch how it plays out… might have eat your words. I don't put a Trump Coin past the guy either. All jokes aside thanx for all your analysis and knowledge. Respect

30. hi carl do you hope to get 100k subs like sunny?. that is it already for today

31. Wow! The fed actually said that?!? In. Sane.

32. Trump didn't post that. That was one of his officials. I'm sure Trump agrees to that post but he doesn't type like that.

33. Aren't we making a bullish pennant on the daily?

34. I respect my president and stand by his side but he has been known to make ignorant tweets,,,Most billion dollar stock market investors are afraid of crypto , cause all their fiat investments could one day be diminished

35. WTF I love the Fed now

36. hello can someone help me i'm new here. i have bought tron ​​coins, and now i have received btt coin for free. is this also with other coins? and is this interesting?

37. My comment just disappeared. Wow. So much for freedom of speech.

38. Get over yourself Trump and US dollar… it's been losing value since forever!

39. Trump calls the Fed the enemies of the people but trashes bitcoin…government must be going to his head…

40. I like XRP and Bitcoin but I wish that he hadn't called out Bitcoin or singled it out by name .. I like the idea of the BTC system along with LTC and ETH ..He mainly did that because of THE BANKS /THE FED to appease them in a chess game .. I just wish he had not have put cryptos in the criminal thread of the issue ..THE USD has been and is used for tons of criminal acts ..

41. B I T C O I N

42. Not bicycling, bicycling. Darn spell check.

43. I really appreciated your video. I don't use Twitter or I would comment there. Bicycling is the only finAncial hope I hAve. I am the last of the baby boomers. I was layed off from my job of 13 years to be replaced by New,younger workers. I have put money in my 401k my whole life. I can't move it to crypto or I will have to pay penalties. I scraped enough to put $6500. Into a IRA for 2017. After a year, it had only gained $15. I recently discovered bitcoin and I am buying all I can after my bills are pAid with my job which pays a little more than minimum wage. Quite a drop from my last job of over $21 per hour. Sorry so long. Bitcoin is my true hope. Social Security and 401K plans I've contributed to my whole full time working life I fear will crumble.

44. ::Attention!!::
    We’re entering an age of one world currency which will bring about the one world government. This is all part of the agenda that is in motion. Trump knows what he’s doing. Whether he truly dislikes bitcoin or not he is bringing attention to cryptocurrency. We’re buying in to their agenda you guys. . . Think about it, if localized government can no longer control money, they will turn to a global government , and it won’t be long after that when we have cryptocurrency in a chip embedded in our hands. The mark of the beast. Biblical prophesy coming true.

45. Thanks Carl 😎

46. Is Trump a Moron because he has no idea what he says pr is he a moron because he only says what those around him want him to say? Or just both