Cryptocurrency

WHY ADA WILL FLIP ETH ($50) – Hoskinson: "I Will NEVER Understand Ethereum" (Cardano NEWS)

Charles Hoskinson talks about his time at Ethereum and why Cardano is better. This is not a price prediction. This ADA news and updated video is a great way to gain some perspective on why Cardano is the future of this space. Charles Hoskinson truly cares about the future of this planet and he believes that the systems that he is building will offer immense value to those who will use them. This video, in particular, talks about the future of Cardano and why it will most likely beat Ethereum. However, the race is tight because Ethereum does have a lot of momentum currently. The cryptocurrency space is always evolving and news comes all the time. It is important to try and stay up to date and make sure you are on top of all the news. If you want to stay more up to date, make sure to subscribe to my channel and watch my next videos. Thank you for the time and good luck with your journey!

#Cardano #CharlesHoskinson #ADA

⭐️Inspired By:⭐️

CARDANO PRICE PREDICTION 2021 – ADA PRICE PREDICTION – NEW ATH SOON + NEW AFRICA DEALS – BUY ADA?

Cardano ADA Will Hit $1 Trillion Market Cap

CARDANO PRICE PREDICTION 2021 – ADA PRICE PREDICTION – SHOULD I BUY ADA – CARDANO FORECAST

If this is your first time watching a Prosper Project video, Welcome! This channel was created to share awesome information regarding investing, economics, financial education, and cryptocurrency. The goal is to help you become a more well-rounded business person and, as a result, find more success. Prosper Project tries to upload accurate and engaging content spreading ideas from the best minds on earth. These include Robert Kiyosaki, Ray Dalio, Warren Buffet, Graham Stephan, Dave Ramsey, and many more. Our vision is to spread these ideas to as many people as possible. Financial education is never as widespread as it should be and we hope that the videos we upload help inform those who would otherwise not learn the content.

Copyright notice:
The videos we make inherently toe the line with copyright. We do our best to add value to the video and transform it to fit under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976. Our videos include major influencers like Robert Kiyosaki, Graham Stephan, Ray Dalio, Warren Buffett, and many more. If there is any problem, please leave a comment and we will delete the video right away. Our goal is not to try and steal but to share and spread the ideas and values of these great minds. Please, if you feel our video is not being used appropriately, reach out to us and we will make it right!

– Only bits of the original work is used to help get the point across.
– This video has no intended negative effects on the original work and, in fact, helps promote it.
– If there are any issues with this video please leave a comment and we will remove this video.
– The video is made for entertainment and inspirational purposes only.
– This video IS NOT financial advice.

1. I brought 1000 Cardano last year because I liked his brutal honesty in everything he says and does. Also, my gut feeling said it was the right thing to do and my intuition has NEVER let me down. I also liked the road map and the direction that Cardano is going down too. I also liked how Cardano is focused on helping the poor African nations first instead of doing your typical Westernised countries like the USA, UK, AUSTRALIA etc… About time the African nations were put first!!

2. omg the gas fees, geez

3. Nice video

4. This video was very interesting! If it wasn’t with the help of Mrs. Naomi Connor who knows how I would have understood trading crypto. she helped manage my assets by putting me on the right platform

5. Crypto market is be coming more appealing to lnvestors seeking low-correlation assets that diversify portfolios, U.S investment bank noted that high volatility “acts as a headwind towards further adoption”. We’ve no doubt in mind that we are not only going bull with little signs of stopping. I know people hate saying "this time is different" but the amount of banks, institutions, and companies who have in vested hundreds of millions of dollaRs with the intent to hold long term: how can we refute that this may be the "super cycle" everyone is talking about? The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. I got this tips first hand from Raymond Anthony, He’s always a step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My ear nings has increased dras tically from 10.1 Bitcoin to 48.7 Bitcoin in just 4 weeks and some days. I have full confidence in his tradn abilities. You can easily get to him on ᴛᴇʟᴇɢʀᴀᴍ{{@Raymondsam1]].

6. Eth is 100x better than cardano do not fool yourselves

7. Really don’t think it’s wise to rag on Ethereum, they are rising big right now and we’re slowly rising, but investors want results. They might take the insulting Ethereum as being jelly! Just a thought.

8. My patience is running thin

9. This project will fail, Charles is destroying it every time he opens his mouth

10. LOL

11. Amen

12. Great video ✅ From a technical point of view, the major challenges investors face may range from controlling impulsiveness to the frail of compulsion. Most newbies and most investors often undermine & often neglect the Importance of technical Analysis with regard to trading. Technical analysis overly predicts the movement of asset prices Regardless of what is happening in the broad of market. Essentially, the process involves studying the paths of a particular asset movement in the past so as to establish a sustainable pattern that can be used to predict the future movement of the asset and in doing this, it takes alots of time to do this, which is why i find expert opinion in trading has always being a guide for me and i have enjoyed the signal service from a few with some losses until i started copying trades alerts from Tim Davey to mine for the past 6 weeks and i have seen difference in my portfolio. He is an expect trader with 89% trades accuracy. Tim can be contacted via …… ͲeӀegram (@Davey_signals ) Or what 🅰️🅿️🅿️ +44.;-786';;.-8721';.–375 on how to trade profitably

13. What is this shills that happened after hitting 1$? Didn’t see it when I bought in at 0.04 and still waiting for the smart contracts and Alonzo and so forth. Don’t take this the wrong way, I hold a majority in Ada, but as far for the project, others like solana has come so much further in such a short span of time. I don’t see this shilling in cardano as good thing, this ain’t doge coin and a f*** moonfarm, it will only attract uncertain investors and fluctuate the price that will make a mess. That’s what the media is after. Let’s make a good and serious community that actually can help people getting control of their financials and x amount of unknown use cases that can make the world a better place.

14. Had you of had those ETH today, they would be worth 600 million USD 😮😮😮😮😮

15. Why you wrote 50$ on the description and he never talk about money??? Shitty post only to gain followers

16. Literally every top coins out surpassed Ada by growth it seems like ada can't go higher than 1,5 USD.. Maybe in 5 years will go up to 5-6 dollar

17. Most people don't understand the concept of "buying the dip" buying the dip is all about buying digital assets when their prices are down and selling off when the price rises. Holding is profitable, although trading is far more profitable. I was able to grasp the knowledge of trading crypto assets early enough, but i was still limited due to my lack of technical understanding on how to analyse the digital market, all that changed when I encountered Mark’s services. Although i have been into numerous services but Mark stands out with experience and expertise playing in his favor. I must confess it wasn't an easy task to learning the routes on trading but with the assistance of Mark St Jean it was more easier to understand, Here are his details on :Tel:egram: @Markjean247 Remember a bullish market is reversed bearish market.

18. what's up with all of these postings about some person nobody has ever heard of (hakbylevi) – this is how you know it is scam – steer clear newbies

19. I’m throwing all my ada into etherium I’ll get back In later

20. Not interested in hearing this tittle-tattle and criticising an ex-employer. Far better to be positive and focus on your current and future projects.

21. What comes first, EIP1559 or Goguen?

22. The title is misleading.. There was literally no where in this video as to answering why ADA will flip Ethereum..lol

23. so many talk but that coin can't move on. hoskinson better stop talking do your work made cardano fly…cardano very very slowwwwwwww

24. Bitcoin is the feature investing in it now is the wesest thing to do now especially the current rise

25. Who’s channel is this? Can anyone tell me how old this video is? Is not Charles channel.

26. Time will tell…

27. Love how he is so true to himself & tells it how it is without emotion but pragmatism.

28. Okay one question-When will it pump,I have been waiting from the last 2months

29. For sure

30. 😑🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

31. Hakbylevi on 1g_ has been the only one getting me cash since day one of covid-19 lockdown

32. How to make money  isn’t an easy endeavor, thank you so much for the video and to hakbylevi on IG. Thanks for making me happy