XRP

Ripple XRP THE RIDDLERS WERE RIGHT ALL THIS TIME!!!

Ripple XRP The Riddlers Were Right All This Time
Second YouTube Channel:

Buy A Domain!

Ledger Nano

EMAIL For Business Inquiries ONLY:
cryptocks1@gmail.com

Join The Facebook Group!

Join this channel to get access to perks:

Join The Discord Channel!

( not financial advice lol )

support the channel 😀 –

XRP ADDRESS – rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh

XRP TAG – 101911049

(Cryptocurrency News)

Links –

Random Tags (Please Ignore): #ripple #xrp #cryptocurrency #bestcrypto #investing #ripplexrp #xrpnews #ripplenews #priceprediction #crypto #altcoin

1. XRP IS THE ONE!

2. Do you actually talk that fast?

3. The future of XRP – you watch the sell off at $5 and the price drops
    back to $1.75 another sell off, goes back up to $3 another big sell off.
    Goes back to $.4.75 another sell off. Rinse and repeat up to $10. At
    $10 it will be a major sell off exchanges wont be able to handle it and
    freeze trading on XRp because of throughput bring it back up and the
    price has dropped back to $5. Sell off! SEC laugh as everyone goes
    away. Banks laugh as they get to build wealth. Ripple laughs as they
    made it through the storm. XRP holders shrug and say oh well I made a
    bunch of cash at $5 or $10. All is well in the world. I laugh coz I'm
    keeping mine to $1k. Ill take some profit at $10 re-invest my original
    investment in other coins and look forward to early retirement.

4. Riddles are for superhype kids. Crypto is for big guys

5. The market is all about bitcoin at the moment,It is important to have different streams of income and also a diversified portfolio I've already invested in bitcoin trading which is very profitable been earning much more than a bitcoin hits 56k and it still going much more higher

6. Great context.everyone needs more than there salary to be financially stable.the best thing to do with your money is to invest rightly. I started investing in bitcoin mid November 2020 with the help of a well known -professional Mr Henry jordan and the profit entirely funded my recent duplex.

7. Doggy bark bark bark XRP "ON DEMAND LIQUIDITY "

8. I watched a show made in 2018 that has an Ice cream in it called the "OZ Ripple"… It was a "national treasure" and a Chinese company wanted to buy the company. It was a matter of "national security" in the storyline. Also they repeated many, many times that the label was GREEN and GOLD … They repeated it over and over again. It was an Australian TV show on Netflix called "Rake". The Green on label resembled chart candles… Wild, wild stuff!

9. Light = lumens??? Just saying, I have some but not as many as my xrp

10. You have impersonators spamming your comment section with the same reply trying to get people to contact them on whatsapp.

11. XRP UTILITY XLM UTILITY VECHAIN UTILITY

12. Not gonna lie. This is like the Q of crypto. Its so stupid.

13. It all starts in London…G7 summit started today in London

14. Its tweeted out. Not tweed out.

15. Escrow going to IMF

16. So what are you saying on all your intros because this is all I hear: "JFFJDJDIKKHJJJN IN THE XRP COMMUNITY" there's too much slurring lol

17. O shut up I'm so tired of your bullshit. XRP will be 5 to 10 bucks within a few months and then it will dump 90%. What your expectations are for XRP will carry out in years and is not guaranteed

18. I trade features on a better exchange with lesser fees, i am glad to say i was able to do that with the help of Mrs Esther . She is so kind

19. The calendar is from 2019!

20. Future average sallary: 1xrp

21. the more you talk about moon we see earth

22. Now it started plummeting down. Wheres the hype

23. Crypt0 is on quite up run again, with little sign of stopping. I know people hate saying "this time is different" but the amount of banks, institutions, and c0mpanies wh0 have in vested hundreds of milli0ns of dollas with the intent to hold long term: how can we refute that this may be the "super cycle" everyone is talking about? The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. βͲ↻ still has a ways to go in terms of gr0 wth, I have been in the crypt0 world for just over a year now and I have been able to make 30 βͲ↻ f0II0wing the reas0nable adv!se and tradn sIgnals from Edward James a pro anaIysis that is always one step ahead of 0ther tradrs, he runs a program for serious minded inve stor who are curious to e arn fr0m bit c0in regardless of the current pr!ce ch@rt. You c@n easily get to Edward on Եҽl ҽցɾαต [[@ Edwardjames022 ]]]

24. Not So fast with New World Order, Trump is coming back soon. XRP can be back by gold. Gold will destroy Federal Reserve.

25. And guess what xrp will keep consolidating and nothing will happen again. Good hopium though

26. Mate your a muppet your reading a calendar from 2019 which has the sun Behind May looooool I’m so dead. What a muppet