Bitcoin News

PAY ATTENTION TO BITCOIN RIGHT NOW!!! – ETHEREUM PREPARES FOR *SPACE RUMP* 2.0 INCOMING! [watch now]

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS PRETENDING TO BE ME IN THE COMMENTS!! NEVER SEND ANYONE IN YOUTUBE COMMENTS YOUR CRYPTO!

►► Tyler S Community Links ◄◄
✅ FOLLOW ON TWITTER:
✅ FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM:

🔴 ByBit Exchange ✔️
🔴 Phemex Exchange ✔️

🌌 T4 [10% OFF WITH CODE “BILLIONS” at checkout]

🌌 FREE PREVIEW BELOW!

🚨 Get started buying cryptos ($25 bonus after signup)

ENTER CODE pyw45xp454

🔥 PROTECT Your Crypto – Ledger Hardware Wallet

Disclaimer: Above Links Can Provide Commission If Utilized

Disclaimer: The information I discuss in the videos on this channel are only the views of myself and are not to be taken as financial advice. The purpose of these videos are to promote discussion and interest in the crypto-space. Also, we like to make jokes!

Contact – TylerSCrypto@protonmail.com

bitcoin, BTC, Bitcoin price, BTC price, bitcoin price prediction, BTC 2020, btc price prediction, Bitcoin price targets, BTC TA, Bitcoin TA, bitcoin trading, bitcoin news, bitcoin news today, btc price targets, bitcoin bull run, bitcoin bull market, investing, invest, bitcoin bullish

#bitcoin #bitcointoday #bitcoinnews

1. Safe Moon Coin
    10% charge for sellers
    5% going to holders
    Great concept & New
    Worth a long term holding for any small crypto portfolio
    Once made easier to buy will be very interesting Q4 2021
    I dnt want a crypto being sold all the time n a few $$$ invested longterm better then lousy Bank n what's it matter when you get in if you leaving for yearss

2. So incoherent. I did not understand whether I should subscribe lol

3. Awaiting your video today, some interesting stuff happening

4. Dude, you crack me up. "ANDDD without any futher adlaialndu dudukaokdu durrrr!…"

5. Well this aged like milk! lol 😉

6. Shiba has use. Read the white paper.

7. I admire the efforts u put in your videos mate, Digital ₵urrencies continues to reshape the world globally, its hard for for anyone going against them these days, though from a trader's perspective I feel we really need more experts in the field updating newbies on how the the community works. ₵rypto currencies are gradually moving towards something big and the price surge over the past few months. I feel there is more to this mar ket than we know. Ask for a proper guidance before inv esting in this pretty much complicated mar ket. I've made over 15 ₿T₵ from an allocation of 7 ₿T₵ over the last 2 months using Matthew Mark's help and s!gnal servIces. Make smarter moves, jioin his Te legram group. Reach Matt on TeIeqram mssngr☑️📲(@ MattMarkTribes )….Cheers!

8. Biggest YouTube crush of all time ever

9. Many people are seeking for stability in is unstable crpto space and A lot of people are wondering if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making prof!ts should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I’ll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of the Oliver Grant program, an establishment that handles people who lack understanding on how maneuver the crypto space , to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more positive returns, with their program i went from having 1.4btc to 9btc in just 9 weeks. Oliver can be reached on ᴛᴇʟᴇɢʀᴀᴍ ( Oliversignal44 )

10. 2:07 😂

11. Crypto is not a currency. Governments around the world are about to punish those involved in this MASSIVE scheme of redistribution of wealth. Many years of prison time for those who promote or trade crypto. The hammer is falling. George has warned you!

12. << This current run looks a mix of the previous two. Currently the PI indicator is about to indicate a Bitcoin top. According to bitcoin halving cycles, there should be at least other 4 months in this bull run, so, if the PI indicator (and Bitcoin) might repeat a similar bull run to 2013. That would mean a local top relatively close in time and then another top to end the bull run towards mid year.I was able to grasp the knowledge of tradlng crypt0 assets early enough, but I was still limited due to my lack of technical understanding of how to analyze the digital market, all this changed when I encountered Carl 's service., although I have been into numerous services but Carl Jenkins stands out with experienced expertise in the field. I must confess it wasn't an easy task following the routes on trading but with his assistance I earned a lot, H is Ͳҽ Ӏҽցɾ ąʍ @Carljenkinsfxt This current run looks a mix of the previous two. Currently the PI indicator is about to indicate a Bitcoin top. According to bitcoin halving cycles, there should be at least other 4 months in this bull run, so, if the PI indicator (and Bitcoin) might repeat a similar bull run to 2013. That would mean a local top relatively close in time and then another top to end the bull run towards mid year.I was able to grasp the knowledge of tradlng crypt0 assets early enough, but I was still limited due to my lack of technical understanding of how to analyze the digital market, all this changed when I encountered Carl 's service., although I have been into numerous services but Carl Jenkins stands out with experienced expertise in the field. I must confess it wasn't an easy task following the routes on trading but with his assistance I earned a lot, H is Ͳҽ Ӏҽցɾ ąʍ @Carljenkinsfxt

13. Smells like milk in here

14. Dump 2.0 this afternoon. 😀

15. Btc dominance plummeted so hard the chart froze

16. Bro are you watching MATIC?

17. Can you do a video about hardwallets. I have one but wow.. They can be a little bit intimidating to set up and everything of value is stored on the wallet. That becomes a very expensive piece of hardware but now I need to keep it safe. Wanting to keep it at my house for access but is that the safest place to keep it especialy with large sums of money on it.

18. Totally agree about the dog coin hype lmaoooo

19. Most people don't understand the concept of "buying the dip" buying the dip is all about buying digital assets when their prices are down and selling off when the price rises just as the current market is down. Holding is profitable, although trading is far more profitable., I was able to grasp the knowledge of trading crypto assets early enough, but I was still limited due to my lack of technical understanding of how to analyze the digital market, all that changed when I encountered Mrs. Josephine, although I have been into numerous services Mrs. Josephine stands out with experience and expertise playing in her favor… I must confess it wasn't an easy task to learning the routes on trading but with the assistance of Mrs. Josephine it was easier to understand, Here are her details on Tel- gram ( @josephinefxsignal ) for his assistance on the strictly crypto-related concern.

20. MASSIVE head and shoulders setting up since the beginning of March on BTC… could that send us back to the mid $30k range?? 😬😬

21. the zooms on your stuttering is hilarious bro

22. ETH fees 💤 Eth is not the future

23. < Been following your moves and it's all great, B! Tcoin is getting interesting every day by day. Alt, Xrp, SFM, Link are still lucrative in the market. In this case, the Majority are finding it difficult on which coin to HODL better. Right now bitcoin it's in the greatest shape and we are all expecting more of it, I'm currently a HODler but still, I'm using a working system that provides me 80% correct signal which helps me increases my portfolio, now I have less bother about the speculation of the market. I'm still winning by applying the same method in every trad e, you can also become a winner today, I think crypto is going to get more importance and acknowledgment in the future. BTC is the future doesn't mean we should just hold and not think of the negative effect it would put on you when it goes low than the entry price. I advise that we all follow a less talked about way, which is trad! Ng. I have been able to generate 11.2b tc with my initial 3.5BTC.Y'all in search of a profitable system can reach out to Gabriel Ken on TEIEGRAM_( Gabken2 ) >>>>

24. Banks love Ethereum they can print and stake more than anyone else and control consensus… ETH = FIAT

25. i love the intros. never stop.

26. adore you dude. Grazie for everything

27. 🙈Lets GO!🚀🌐

28. Buy Bitcoin and never sale your Bitcoin ladys and gentlemen!

29. Alex Jones!! Awesome!!!!!

30. Chilly Willy.

31. EIP 1559 💥

32. People who drink paint is the most accurate description of them I have ever heard! Lmao!! The best!! 👍👍👍👍

33. paint drinkers LOL

34. Ethereum was first and did a lot for the space but Tezos is better and people are moving to it.

35. True O.G when it dumps it pumps

36. With the shit coin US Dollar taking a dump, when are people going to realize that this a whole different ball game. Dumps and bear markets will have to be reevaluated based on current shitty economic conditions. Why would the market dump? Dump to what the Dollar😂Put you crypto gains into dollars and lose massive % with all the printing by the Fed

37. Matic/Rune⚡ 💪💪💪↗️↗️↗️

38. So while crisis come's up .Bitcoin climbs lol 😆 Now i say crypto is better than stock investing in crypto should be in every wise individual to do list .

39. Thx Chester chili pepper!

40. I fоund buggеd crypto exchаnger trusted by Binance

it automatically exchanges Bitcoin to Ethereum almost x10 rate right now!

41. I wish I could subscribe again only because of the stroke like invitation to do so 👏🏻