Crypto Exchanges

BTC/ETH DEATH CROSS!! [Bitcoin & Ethereum price in DANGER!] PREDICTION & WHEN TO BUY/TRADE!

Trade on bybit, up to 100X leverage – up to $1,000 BONUS with this link!

MY Daily Real-Time Trade alerts, TA & amazing Discord community!

The bitcoin price and the ethereum price seem to be facing a death cross! What is a death cross in crypto? and what does a death cross mean in trading/cryptocurrency? It means the bitcoin (btc) and ethereum (eth) price are in danger of a big sell off, correction or crash!

Bitcoin going down in price is not an issue as we can trade btc and eth by shorting them over on bybit for leveraged gains! and then we can buy ethereum and bitcoin at cheaper prices. What is the bitcoin bottom? How low will ethereum go, we are deciding in the btc chart right now if the technical analysis is leading to the price going down more or will we start to go up in price. The crypto market right now is very volatile which is great for trading eth and btc! In this video looking at the ethereum death cross as well as the bitcoin death cross we will look at my price prediction for bitcoin and for ethereum.

Many of you on my channel are used to ethereum news updates but when a bigger move in the cryptocurrency market is happening we must look at the btc price and the bitcoin chart as well as bitcoin technical analysis for a closer look. This crypto update video should help crypto investors understand the risks of investing and trading right now but also the best time to buy bitcoin and the best time to buy ethereum.

for those that want to trade crypto or are already trading crypto, feel free to check out my crypto channel, subscribe and follow my trade signals for btc, eth and all other cryptocurrencies!

#DEATHCROSS #BTC #ETH

❂ HELPFUL INVESTING LINKS 📊

FREE CRYPTO! – $1,850 IN CRYPTO FOR FREE!!!
Webull will give you two free stocks when you sign up and deposit! (THEN IF YOU CHOOSE, SELL THEM AND BUY CRYPTO, easy!)

bybit – UP TO $1,000 USD BONUS!! TRADE XRP, BITCOIN & ETHEREUM WITH LEVERAGE TODAY WITH BYBIT (THE BEST CRYPO TRADING PLATFORM).

NordVPN – If located in the U.S you’ll need a vpn connection, check out

BlockFI – GET UP TO 8.6% ON YOUR CRYPTO WITH BLOCKFI + UP TO $250

PATREON – Want access to trade patterns & LIVE trade signals from myself and the rest of our community! Please join us on Patreon! for private Discord!

Free version of Discord community – JOIN OUR DISCORD COMMUNITY!

BEST FOR CHARTS – Get the best chart access (essential for and crypto enthusiasts!)

Changelly – Best crypto exchange app for speed & price (convert crypto to other crypto or fiat in to crypto)

*Please note some of these are affiliate links where I may earn a small commission should you decide to support the channel this way

* Please note the information I give on my channel is not professional investing advice, nor am I a financial advisor. My content is purely based on my own experience as a retail investor/trader and should only be considered as one’s point of view.

1. FREE CRYPTO WITH WEBULL! up to $2,000 FOR FREE!!! https://act.webull.com/invite/share.html?inviteCode=NZAXoXEIiG13 – Webull will give you two free stocks when you sign up and deposit! THEN IF YOU CHOOSE, SELL THEM AND BUY CRYPTO, easy!

2. B!tcoin is now at a " tipping point " to either become the preferred currency for international trde or face a " speculative implosio, " Daniel said . The global stock m@rkt has started to recover as soon as the m@rket opened yesterday. Although B!tcoin is considered a safe haven asset and a store of value , it often moves in tandem with the r!sk – on m@rket. The simultaneous recovery of the global stock markt and kryptocurrencies followed a minor correction in the krypto m@r:ket over the weekend . This a big chance for novice to st@rt on how 2 tr@de just like I started after the 2017 craash through the help of Benjamin Jackson have been able to dilate my partfol!o to 68BTC according to Benjamin there are two things to do now which are buying the dip and trad!n for more, on how to dilate your krypto thruugh tr@d!ng go over to Benjamin { BenjaminJackson} at the teleqram..

3. In few months or no time people will definitely start kicking themselves in regret for missing the opportunity to buy or invest in cryptocurrency.

4. marzell what time frame are you using on trading view to determine if you should enter a long trade on bybit?

5. CATGE listed on BKEX today, is going to be explosive! 😼😼😼

6. Every youtuber talk according to their knowledge…..you guys are just creating confusion for new people's nothing much

7. This guy makes a vid eth price 📈📈📈 when it goes up 5% and when it drops 5% omg ether in danger 😮😮😮

8. The wisest thing that should be on everyone mind currently should be to invest in different stream of income that doesn't depend on the govt especially with the current economic crisis around the world.

9. in the mid way through ETH, you distract and go into more ads, then come back to ETH…trying toget my mind back onto ETH but no avail…thats why i un subsribe

10. Stop spreading fud

11. I first make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mrs Annmaria Liz, her trading strategies are top notch coupled with the little commission she charges on her trade.

12. Ever since I invested in Bitcoin my life have never been the same I invested with Mr Robert his an expert in Bitcoin investment

13. I don’t think technicals are accurate right now with how much manipulation there is. Plus no offense you haven’t really been that accurate lately lol…

14. 10/10

15. I Invested in Crypto and stocks but believe me crypto is better than stocks.

16. Join our patreon community!!!!!!!

17. We're riding with you Marzell , lol to the death cross ☠ !! We gone short it if it comes

18. Yes I’m ready

19. I rate bitcoinsamurai 5 stars!!! And 6 if there's a space for that. Warning for newcomers: the days feels like decades to complete after investing.

Side tip: put your money in there and take your mind off it. I have experimented and I have come to trust them with my funds

20. I think if you have a few bucks to spare, in expectation of making more profit, you should invest with bitcoinsamurai. This is coming from someone who has invested and withdrawn a couple of times

21. Bitcoin is the future, Investing in it now will be the wisest thing to do especially with the current rise

22. I watched the last 10 videos of yours you didn’t get single call right !! And death cross is where the actual price is on the line or very close to it… look how far the actual price is from the two lines..

23. People will be kicking themselves in few weeks if they miss the opportunity to buy and invest in bitcoin

24. Great video! Trading now should be in every wise individual list in some months time you will be ecstatic with the decision you made today.

25. Alex, I really enjoy your channel. Will your Marzell Member + membership show me when to buy/sell ETH? I don't leverage yet, I only buy low, sell high for now. Thank You

26. Nice channel man, nice explanatory video, subbed!

Thanks!👍

27. Great work! Thanks for the heads up! I believe BTC, ETH etc will soon hit the ground, maybe around 14th of June …

28. XLM$ STELLAR LUMEN$

29. LOL dont take trading advice from a bum living in his mom's attic.

30. The death cross is a lagging signal telling us what we already know! It’s a signal of the past & not necessarily a signal of the future.

31. You dont want to miss out on Pangea Ocean Cleanup Coin! $POC
    It's goal is 16,000 barriers in the 1,000 most polluting rivers of the world. 19000 Holders already!
    The only coin that rewards holders and places trash barriers In the most polluting rivers of the world!

32. Short anyone selling you leverage trading links, scam channels

33. PAPP Mobile Token Coingecko and CoinMarketCap have completed their listing. Now they will go to the stock market together with Hotbit.

34. PAPP Mobile Token A token that stands out with Apple's search for alternative payments! Last week, Apple announced in its hiring announcement that it is seeking a staff member who specializes in alternative payments. PAPP has therefore become much more important. I recommend you to review.

35. PAPP Mobile PAPP Payment method for mobile apps and games. I think they will be very successful. It can bring a good return in the near future. I think you should review it.

36. PAPP Mobile PAPP I believe it will make a lot of money in the near future. Check it out before it's too late. It's a good project.