Crypto Exchanges

Why you Shouldn't use Revolut to Trade Bitcoin or any other Crypto

Bitcoin is on a crazy bull run at the moment. The price has doubled in the last 3 weeks since mid December 2020.

As a result it has attracted a lot of media attention, with some clickbait titles saying it will eventuallly hit €300k/€400k per coin.

This has brought in a lot of retail investors, particularly who haven’t traded before looking to make a some quick money.

But not a lot of people know that when you buy Bitcoin or any other Crypto with Revolut you actually don’t own it personally.

Their policy is to give you the financial value of what it is worth. But this leaves you exposed to whatever policy changes they make in the future.

If you want to properly own te coin it is better to buy through an exhcange like Coinbase.

Hope you found this info useful. If you did make sure to like and subscribe.

———————————————————————————————————-
My socials
Twitter:
Instagram:

1. The beginner mistake I made was using Revolut.

2. Pop up today on revolut asking to enter tax details, has popped up for a few friends also. We just ignored it 😂

What are the implications of ignoring this? Will my account get shut down?

Also made some gains on stocks earlier in the year but my portfolio as it stands today is -€4K 😢😂 Am I still liable to pay tax on those gains even though I’m in negative equity now?

Love the channel, if you have PayPal would love to make a donation 👌🏻

3. Holy Sheeet! Of all the reviews of revolut I watched, nobody said that you don't actually own the crypto. HECK THANK YOU. I was interested in revolut, but now i'm not. : ) Thank you thank you!! These are the answers I look for and are hard to find.

4. Im grand with only owning the value of btc i dont mind not having one

5. Man do you know how I can transfer my portfolio of cryptocurrency from Revolut to CoinBase/Binance without cashing out ? I don’t want to pay the 33% tax in Ireland just for cashing out

6. Matey but from other side – If i am not planing to use any of altcoints ? I just want to invest for a year or so – get profit – and thats it! trust me I am saving a lot in different fees etc just because I use revolut and just a value of the conts rather then coint by it itself

7. Would love to know about Coinbase. The more research I do the more complex. Could you do a video on this? thanks

8. The framing of this shot makes you look like a giant

9. With the profit of the fructulent business of crypto I don’t think Revolut will messed up otherwise it will lose tones of customers. Your video was plugged 3 months ago when I was thinking the same but now I don’t think the platform will do something this messy

10. Good video brother. Is binance the best one out there?

11. So this means if I buy Krypto on my Revolut und App , i can't transfer them to another Krypto wallet ?

12. One day a Bitcoin will be worth $1M

13. were is the best site to but cypto and dogecoin

14. should that mean we need to sell our crypto and buy back on coinbas?

15. Isn’t that the same with eToro, Binance, where we don’t have any private key?

16. Nice one @HeadStartup. Have just started 'investing' in a little crypto via Revolut and find the fees quite prohibitive I have a "free" account) and the prices offered in no way reflect the normal exchange rate – too high when buying, too low when selling, plus the % commission. Fine if you leave it longer term but a volatility trap as the market bounces around. Subscribing now.

17. Eth is where its at

18. I will recommend Jonny Godfey.
    I have been making massive profits recently using his strategy and he also help manage my portfolio.

19. Thanks man happen to stumble on this video, I’ve got like 500/700 on crypto with REVOLUT, but will be using Binance after seeing this vid! ✌️

20. too late for me I have 1,600 in crypto on revolute they will charge 40 selling

21. My mom is in UK & She sent me the pic of revolut card she got, good info, I’ll send her his, thanks from Miami

22. Answer = huge fee's

23. Are there any other pre pay credit cards you would recommend ?
    Thanks for info on Revolut 🙂

24. my life have totally change with the help of @c_admin253 on telegram, he got me my btc transfer with the little i gave him

25. There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTCis going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making prof!ts should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position. I have been more skillful than lucky to be honest also thanks to Matt who trained me as my initial investment was multiplied by 5 In two months. After getting in touch with Matt Mark an exp:ert in the cryptospace, who showed me how to use his program to make transactions and got 7 btc in 2 moths with him. if you are looking for a way to increase your portfolio or investment. Matt TєIєɠramm; [MattMarkTribes]

26. Nice video! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid 19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs Jessica Morgan. So glad I ventured into Bitcoin investment.

27. You can literally use the crypto you have stored on revolut to buy crypto on binance. (With fees) basically goes from Revolut (crypto fiat value) converted into the fiat you choose on binance ( then converted to the crypto you choose to buy on binance)

28. My Dad just bought some crypto on resolut. I told him the same thing. But speaking of coin base. You also don't own your crypto in there until you move it out to a defi wallet like trustwallet or into a ledger.

29. You don’t articulate… difficult to understand

30. I would disagree slightly on this one. Maybe don't buy or hold all your crypto on Revolut but I personally wouldn't have a problem holding a large amount on it. The risks you talk of are true but minimal and even if it did happen you'd have the same problems with binance or coinbase. The risk of owning your own crypto is losing it in a mistaken transfer, an incorrect crypto address inputted, using the wrong blockchain, or even with congestion on the networks a small amount of bitcoin could take weeks or months to be transferred in some cases. Also you could lose your keys if you lose your wallet so you need to always keep your backup phrase safe. I'd trust revolut more than myself to be honest lol. But what Binance gives you is a wider array of coins to invest in other than that I'd be as happy on revolut.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket yes but not for the reasons you say. Revolut is more newbie friendly. If you are doing something more advanced with crypto then it has it's limitations obviously.

31. Factual information and no bullshit selling false information to the people at the masses. Thanks 🙏 Subscribed.

32. Hiya, first video I'm watching of you, do you have any 1 to 1 sessions on how to invest via coinbase, really looking into getting into crypto

33. Thank you. I found this whilst searching how to transfer bitcoin from revolut to exodus. Now I know why I can’t. Is there ANY way to get the funds into the wallet? Would I need to convert it back to £ then buy bitcoin again on, say, bitdirect?